Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4063 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Bitcoin should be stored for many years and then it will cost crazy money or not cost anything at all. But in a brief moment millions will not work.

but there is not too many people which could save bitcoin for many years because to be like that person, we need to have the patience to keep our bitcoin and not doing anything. maybe we could miss something if the price is up and down and we cannot increase the amount of our bitcoin and we only could have the amount without changing the amount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mrsandhu0

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

Yup, that's true Bitcoin is saving for as a wish time of period . It helps us in saving money in bulk.  Cheesy
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

If you have no reason to withdraw your bitcoins and convert it to fiat, then it is better to just save it and hold it. It is better to be financially stable when you JUST save and hold bitcoins. Since you won't need to convert it. But for some people like me, if we really need some money, we have no choice but to convert it to fiat. But if I become financially stable, I would save my bitcoins and hold until such time that bitcoin became higher than we thought it would be.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

yes really, now bitcoin back up the price. it's time for us to collect or hold back this bitcoin, but if this bitcoin goes up higher and in accordance with what we expect, there's no harm in selling this bitcoin again, it all depends on the right bitcoin holder, because life is definitely a lot of needs -individual needs.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

I think you should save bitcoin is a better thing. you can earn some bitcoin from bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, facebook, and twitter campaign and you can join other bounties. actually, bounty campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin and other altcoins.bitcoin price is now pumping so bitcoin price will be high in this year.so don't panic you can save your bitcoin undoubtedly.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

Do you think or are you only dreaming because I see no arguments from you to backup this theory of yours.

A mere seven transactions per second, fees hitting as high as $55 per transaction and the new lightning network
being a poor off-block fix and the hubs being mini-banks says to me that this fruit machine is broken and you
need to take your tokens (including the fake USDT) and try playing the other machine that's got the flashing light
and is making lots of noise as it pays out.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I like your idea of saving or holding your bitcoins earned from joining various campaigns like signature campaigns, social media campaigns, and other bounties.

Maybe instead of spamming the internet with ICO spam (Now banned by fake-book) because you are bottom feeding
and would earn more money doing a real job like flipping burgers.

I bet you didn't take my advise on putting a stop-loss on Bitcoin when it went below $10,000 so maybe you will
take my advise now when I tell you to change your circle of friends because clearly it's not making you rich is it now.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

Yes your right if we save it it will more in the future saving bitcoin is a good idea why? If we save it every year it will increase but it depends on how it works sometime it will down but sometimes it will up. It depends on your strategy To monitor everyday.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

That is the best thing to do in the world, holding your bitcoins for a long term will bright you wealth. Most of the people who are working on bounty campaigns wants to save their coin as much as they can but still they need to use their profit to sustain their daily needs.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Holding BTC or saving BTC is so risky yet in the event that you might want to hold it for quite a while I figure you will procure or have an enormous benefit from sparing your BTC in your wallet. As you watched BTC's esteem is expanding now on the off chance that it is diminishing again for beyond any doubt it will up again and get a benefit by holding it. Must overcome enough or must be daring person when you spare or hold it.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

That is the best thing to do in the world, holding your bitcoins for a long term will bright you wealth. Most of the people who are working on bounty campaigns wants to save their coin as much as they can but still they need to use their profit to sustain their daily needs.

Not really the best thing to do but yea, holding them really can make a lot of profits. There's a lot of people here that works as a bounty hunter and earning coins from that really pays of the work you've done. By earning those coins or by earning bitcoins, you can really get a lot of profit if its price gets really high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Saving Bitcoin is best for those who think Bitcoin value will rise over time  because it actually will and therefore want to get maximum gain from their coins. Though this is a great way to put your Bitcoin to extra use  by saving it and earn more,but I do not advice you convert all of your money into Bitcoin and I will also say while you save ,you should also try trade some alongside.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Yes, that's definitely true. Holding your btc will really give you high profit. We all know that even though it's volatile, still as time passes its value continuously increases. As long as you hold it, you will have larger and larger amount of profit and you will reach your goal to be rich.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Holding your bitcoin for a long period of time is actually a good idea and only applicable when the value of bitcoin is on the highest peak such as reaching for almost million is a good thing.However,just waiting for the price of bitcoin to be in the highest peak is somehow make us greedy that's why if the time comes we should atleast spent those money before the time were in the value of bitcoin is dropping in order to avoid that just grab the opportunity and be contended.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

We should not think of anything that we would just earn bitcoin, because we need to keep it safe after earning Bitcoin. We can undoubtedly keep it for the future.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

Yes it could be possible. As long you have patience to wait on increasing the value of Bitcoin. Make every effort on waiting be worth waiting for. Holding your bitcoin is your choice and strategy.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

I agree with you, by storing the bitcoin now we will get more bitcoin in the future, the benefits can be multiplied.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

We call it HODLING, it's been around for a while now. Cheesy

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I agree with you, better keep bitcoin for the future. I think we will be rich if we sell bitcoin in the future, the possibility of bitcoin price is very expensive in the future. I always think positive when the bitcoin price drops because after that definitely bitcoin price will rise again.
I often notice bitcoin prices every year to increase, so it is not possible the bitcoin price always goes down.

CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

I think that saving is the best idea nowadays for people who don't know nothing about trading and how it's works. It's very easy to get profit by just wating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: