Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:19:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4074 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

If it is your choice to have it as an earning then do it. As long as you have much money to sustain your daily necessities aside from bitcoin then it is just fine if you jist want to keep it for your future. Just be patient and know when to quit holding. Don't lose the opportunities to gain a better profit through it.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

my recommendation is still to partially withdraw them to gain income from this industry. but nothing prevents half keep all this time for another 10 years. this strategy is more correct
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

This is the secret of the high rate. Most likely, this year the Crypto currency will continue to go up, in any case, the prerequisites for such trends are visible to the naked eye.
BigAntCoin86

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

I buy sme antcoin with good digital and forget it!
I hope after some year i will rich Cheesy
loginafterregister

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

I think you can take part in a bounty program and make antcoin and after sell it to get BTC and save it on a hardware wallet!
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:52 AM

Yes for sure bitcoin will surely bounce back to it normal state that it was so saving the bitcoin you have is not a crime if you can patience enough to hold you bitcoin now that the price is some how sharking and save them as many as you can i bet you that in the future heaven will be your starting point just be patience with your bitcoin. 
talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

Ehh debatable once the recent value mega drop for BTC it's kind of arduous to mention that actually United Nations agency
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Saving bitcoins is the best thing to do because in the future. This is the secret of the high rate. people need something stable at the end of their life.
Better than expected from Bitcoin in the future, money is expected.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:22:33 AM

Bitcoin saving is very interesting, i think maybe people keep bitcoin is for the value of it. But bitcoins prices up and down, thus is hard to know what will happen in future. But just remember don't put all eggs in one basket will do.

Bitcoinage_official

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

Bitcoin will be around for a while, but the decision to hold or sell it depends on your current financial situation and your aversion to risk.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

In fact, a large number of people do so now buy bitcoin and then sell it after a while.

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

Question is why you're earning bitcoin and why you want from it ? We're earning because i need some money to full filled my wishes to in order to complete them i have to sell bitcoin. Anyways price is depend on us more people join the Btc community more the bitcoin rises.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Basically a large number of people do this, now they buy bitcoyne, and then sell it after a while holding a long investment.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

Bitcoin saving is very interesting, i think maybe people keep bitcoin is for the value of it. But bitcoins prices up and down, thus is hard to know what will happen in future. But just remember don't put all eggs in one basket will do.
When bitcoins had been developed 9 years ago, there were so many people talking bad about them. They said, these coins would be seized to death because no one would be accepting them. Due to non-physical existence, bitcoins were ignored by majority and they weren’t getting higher. So all those people who have saved bitcoins from that time, now they are more than millionaires.

Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

You need to deposit a bitcoin, your accumulated bitcoin can be used in your life.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

There's two possible things may happen if you save your bitcoin, the first one is that it can double the exchange rate when you convert it to bitcoin especially when the bitcoin price increases, and the next one is when the bitcoin price is lowered then you have not been coconverted yet well the amount you have will be even less.
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

To be sure the value of bitcoin will increase again for the future with many enthusiasts in the community that clearly Bitcoin price will noemal again as usual and will be next for future.
santankara

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

That's a good idea, we keep bitcoin for a long time and when the bitcoin soars so high we can sell it.
Seeing the current state of bitcoin is very much in the interest of many people around the world so bitcoin will continue to rise, although it had come down. I think saving bitcoin is a good choice.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

Bitcoin is really a savifng which will help us to raise a good fortune in our future. Through bitcoin all dreams,  goals,  plans and etc that you have can be easily achieved if you invest in their company and trust their services.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

This is true but who knows maybe tomorow bitcoin price drops dramatically. It is a good choice to hold and save bitcoins but if it is just sleeping in you wallet. Lest say that yes bitcoin price was increasing but you can turn it more and more if you do trading right?. Buy low sell high bitcoin.. exchange your bitcoin in the peak price and buy bitcoin in low price. Although bitcoin constantly increasing then go for ETHEREUM and other altcoins.. it is also a good way to earn not that big BUT you are sure that you are not only waiting but also earning hehe.. thats only my opinion correct me if I am wrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: