Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:59:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4071 times)
Marvelio

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

yes bitcoin guarantees everyone to be successful in the future, if you do not really think about your money invested by having enough savings to live your day to day life it does not matter if you intend to wait in the future from bitcoin you. it all depends on the decision on self.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

i think most of us will do that. We buy bitcoin to hold, and consider it like an investment.
Once its price rising, we sell it on the market to gain profit.
We are not using bitcoin at all.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alamin09

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

Great day Sir,

I am with you towards every one of those things.

It can likewise accomplish something. Like, I can build your cash more if you saving it.

You likewise can do 'mining' you bitcoin.

It can change our future on the off chance that we put legitimately in her. Another is I can trade whenever. I can likewise purchase and offer whenever with no issue.
All those issues make me think I have to save my bitcoin.I anyone wishes they also can.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

Well, that is what i personally called long term investment that you trust your bitcoin and left it on your online wallet. Doesn't matter how the price changes, you still hold it in your wallet. It surely can pump those number of prices right now
miraxgr

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

There's a lot of debate online about the future of bitcoin. Some say that this is a soap bubble that will soon burst, others call bitcoin a modern gold. Personally, I believe that bitcoin is currently a very good tool for earning. But investing in bitcoin should be very careful, do not forget about the risks, and invest no more than you can afford.
All the advantages and trends for the further strengthening of bitcoin are obvious. If nothing else is taken into account, the prospect of Bitcoin is, and it is quite comforting. But there is one problem: relations with state bodies.

Far not everywhere such to it goodwill, as in Japan. After all, Bitcoin is a direct contrast to national currencies. The worst thing that can happen is to take control of this monetary system. If this happens, it is possible that Bitcoins will not disappear, but it will be quite the "wrong" Bitcoins.
biboy

Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

There's a lot of debate online about the future of bitcoin. Some say that this is a soap bubble that will soon burst, others call bitcoin a modern gold. Personally, I believe that bitcoin is currently a very good tool for earning. But investing in bitcoin should be very careful, do not forget about the risks, and invest no more than you can afford.
All the advantages and trends for the further strengthening of bitcoin are obvious. If nothing else is taken into account, the prospect of Bitcoin is, and it is quite comforting. But there is one problem: relations with state bodies.

Far not everywhere such to it goodwill, as in Japan. After all, Bitcoin is a direct contrast to national currencies. The worst thing that can happen is to take control of this monetary system. If this happens, it is possible that Bitcoins will not disappear, but it will be quite the "wrong" Bitcoins.
One thing we should learn about it since we don't know things that might happen in the future, so what I am seeking right now is to have at least have saving in fiat and in bitcoin, we don't need to put all our saving in bitcoin only we should also have money saving in a bank for assurance.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

You are still living in the classical age. Now we live in a very modern world. The idea of holding a currency is too old. Once gold was a currency. But it was also an asset as well. But the money took over it's place and now it is not a wise decision to store your money and not using them. Bitcoin is a currency, an online currency. The idea of not using it as a currency is making it more weak.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

market is back specially btc price up so now the price of bitcoin is still rising that why this is the right time to invest  .
Bananaman0005

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

much better if you save your bitcoin and wait until reach for the maximum amount of exchange rate of bitcoin, just withdraw all of your saving I'am you get a lot of money.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

I think saving bitcoin would be one of the best things to do best for future purpose. but can you think that? what if anyone want to make profit without increasing the price of the bitcoin , usually people making use of their time for the trading in this field Because they can't wait or invest money in the bitcoin ,so you can understand we can't keep bitcoin in our Wallet for long run and we will needed to use them.  But I would also suggest that people should enjoy fruits of their labor, because if we all just keep bitcoins and not spending them, than we deny it's main goal and that is of being currency. Also if people only buy Bitcoins and not use them or sell them, that would create bubble, which we see at the moment. Price of Bitcoin rise a lot in past few days, because many people are buying and low number of people is using or selling them
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

I agree with you,but i think that the bitcoin price will rise when it gets a high rate of popularity. if that happens in the future i think other countries that banned bitcoin will be legal.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

i agree that the value of bitcoin will increase and increase. That's one of the major things that we will do if we wanted to gain or earn more bitcoins in able for us to be rich. Dont do ever use it in investments and Gambling. Bitcoin is now proving itself that it is more profitable those who are Bitcoin savers. This activity of Bitcoin savers are known as Holding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: