Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7140 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

I also have a ripe question. More precisely, it's not a question, but rather a confirmation of the fact that I didn't go to this platform in vain. Here it is written that the solution is offered by enthusiasts of crypto-currency activity. it's just about me!! I am this enthusiast. There are other advantages, but we can talk more about them below.
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

In principle, this is possible. The very first thing I noticed is that there are not a single word about ICO among the many advantages and detailed descriptions. And it's even unclear whether the ICO is or not, as there is no information about the pre-sale of the token and some other details of this function.
well, I'll tell you so. You're right, this is really ICO. I have an idea of ​​why there is no information about it. Perhaps this function is described on the site, this is the first thing. Second, perhaps they decided not to increase the already long description of the project.
it is about the ICO. I agree with you. But there is little confirmation of this and in the description of the project. If you read more closely, you would notice a percentage chart, where 60% is allocated to the sale of tokens. Accordingly, it can be concluded that this is an ICO.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

In principle, this is possible. The very first thing I noticed is that there are not a single word about ICO among the many advantages and detailed descriptions. And it's even unclear whether the ICO is or not, as there is no information about the pre-sale of the token and some other details of this function.
well, I'll tell you so. You're right, this is really ICO. I have an idea of ​​why there is no information about it. Perhaps this function is described on the site, this is the first thing. Second, perhaps they decided not to increase the already long description of the project.
it is about the ICO. I agree with you. But there is little confirmation of this and in the description of the project. If you read more closely, you would notice a percentage chart, where 60% is allocated to the sale of tokens. Accordingly, it can be concluded that this is an ICO.
yes, I think that just a little more profound knowledge of crypto-currency platforms than just superficial ones, like the majority of people present here on the forum, is enough for this.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

By the way, in the section of problems the first item is insufficient knowledge of crypto-currency activity. I don't understand what the problem is about learning more about this. There are many sources in the network, there are video and similar platforms, where, perhaps there is a slightly different description, more clear or simply focuses on other details.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

I like the fact that the creators took care of the protection and safety of consumers. Not every platform can boast of this. I will even add more, it's an excellent marketing move: everyone cares about their investments and that control is behind it. The creators took good care of this.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

but I'm interested in something else: if the problem is constantly changing rules, what does this mean? And why do they constantly change? And do the creators have the competence to do something that many other platforms can not do? How do you think?

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

but I'm interested in something else: if the problem is constantly changing rules, what does this mean? And why do they constantly change? And do the creators have the competence to do something that many other platforms can not do? How do you think?
think that the rules change according to the wishes of either consumers, roughly speaking, either in accordance with the requirements of the crypto-currency market. Well, perhaps, competition. After all, if the conditions are better somewhere, then I guess so, it will be necessary to adjust, so that there is an influx of investors.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

but tell me more. Is it correct from the point of view of security and identification that synchronization exists not only for data, but also for purses? After all, if I lose access to one purse and it is opened, then, accordingly, it will find the rest of the purse. And this is serious, and my investments can be threatened.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

but tell me more. Is it correct from the point of view of security and identification that synchronization exists not only for data, but also for purses? After all, if I lose access to one purse and it is opened, then, accordingly, it will find the rest of the purse. And this is serious, and my investments can be threatened.
don't forget about creators, struggling not only with the security and security of data, but also with fraud. so I'm sure that your fears are in vain, because within the framework of the platform you'll have guaranteed assistance in all matters. Well, of course, you shouldn't lose access to your data. This, too, don't forget.
duke944

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:30 AM

you know, guys, in the course of acquaintance with the project I was interested in one very interesting detail. This is the EU Directive PSD2. I decided to read more about it. It turns out, a very good detail and clarification, it's a pity that the creators of such a wonderful project didn't focus on it.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

you know, guys, in the course of acquaintance with the project I was interested in one very interesting detail. This is the EU Directive PSD2. I decided to read more about it. It turns out, a very good detail and clarification, it's a pity that the creators of such a wonderful project didn't focus on it.
support. I heard about this very superficially, and I do not even remember what the advantages of this directive were. But there are no negative impressions from her, I can say for sure. The only thing that I still add is that in my opinion, they have strict requirements for the organization of the withdrawal process, making money, etc.
duke944

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:34:03 AM

support. I heard about this very superficially, and I do not even remember what the advantages of this directive were. But there are no negative impressions from her, I can say for sure. The only thing that I still add is that in my opinion, they have strict requirements for the organization of the withdrawal process, making money, etc.
I can tell you briefly, and the rest of the participants will also be acquainted with this information in order not to look. This regulation of consumer payment services, which contributes to the rapid write-off of funds. This is a kind of intermediary in the form of a payment system, if I understand correctly.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

I can tell you briefly, and the rest of the participants will also be acquainted with this information in order not to look. This regulation of consumer payment services, which contributes to the rapid write-off of funds. This is a kind of intermediary in the form of a payment system, if I understand correctly.
exactly. But their conditions allow you not to worry about your money, this is the first, and secondly, all information is in the public domain, so at any time you can read and consolidate the knowledge)
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:46:20 AM

I now also went to a third-party site and read about this directive. As an example, the situation resulted from a client who wanted everything to be very convenient and "one click". Therefore, given the cooperation of its creators with our creators, I can say that this condition will certainly be doable.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:51:06 AM

Another very important moment for me in this platform is the use of identifier tokens. Here, not only active ways of obtaining bonuses, but also passive, such as, for example, long-term participation. Well, is not it wonderful - free bonuses will depend on how long you are here)))
duke944

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

Another very important moment for me in this platform is the use of identifier tokens. Here, not only active ways of obtaining bonuses, but also passive, such as, for example, long-term participation. Well, is not it wonderful - free bonuses will depend on how long you are here)))
I would not say that this is the most important thing. More on them you can make payments and purchase applications, and still participate in the loyalty program and receive additional benefits ... I wonder, but how much are the offers of partners? And suddenly I can open my business, my platform, and just my business. On their part, for sure, there will be interesting links and invitations to master classes!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

but start to participate - and find out! I believe in this project. And I believe that the creators will be able to solve all the problems posed at the beginning of the description. The truth is still a question: when will it all start and when will it end. It is necessary to somehow navigate the time interval to make
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

but start to participate - and find out! I believe in this project. And I believe that the creators will be able to solve all the problems posed at the beginning of the description. The truth is still a question: when will it all start and when will it end. It is necessary to somehow navigate the time interval to make
I think that this information is contained in the sources within the project (website, partners, favorites, bottom comments). Surely somebody was already interested in this issue. And so, I advise in principle to read the information also after the project. There may be something promising.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:00 AM

in any case, I wish all the best of luck and that all the goals set for this project have necessarily come true, so that the investor's investments do not take long to wait, well, and most importantly, that all tasks assigned are resolved as soon as possible.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

Will this project have its own mobile application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: