Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7131 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

I read about the project and do not understand what role it will play in the crypto-currency world.
What exactly will it offer its users? Thread and its design is very attractive,like the way it looks
The range of services and capabilities is a very broad platform, I think I will not be able to list all the features of this platform Grin. for the banking sector are very bright design of the site and thread

But in any case, I'm a little confused in describing this project. Especially I do not speak English very well.

do not worry, maybe a bounty campaign will help with this and there will be a translation into the language you need Wink.But tell me, is this platform based on the support of Ethereum? Something I can not find this information

Does this project have a bounty campaign? Yes?
How can you take part in this? Is there a link to the official thread? not really. But the purse fiat is adapted to the conditions of Ethereum. In principle, I'm not surprised, because once it is multicurrency, it clearly fits under any system.
All the necessary information about this is in the announcement of this thread, you can check it.
As far as I understand they do not have a thread for bounty campaigns, they work with it differently. I have one question, but I'm not sure if someone will be able to answer it .. what if I have another purse whose system is not provided here?
Yes? And how do they record all the members of the campaign bounty? do you mean the possibility of withdrawing funds on this platform?

I really do not nye how it's organized with them. and I do not think that it plays an important role.
Perhaps this takes into account all the participants through the site or in some other way, I do not know. exactly so, and through fiat, since it is multicurrency? I want now to know all the possibilities of it Smiley

So how can I become a member of this platform? it is better for you to consult with the moderators. Personally for me, this is a difficult question. or try to search the network for an answer
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

in telegrams to chat about a thousand participants which is a pretty good figure wondering whether would it be useful to join in this chat? Will this project have its own mobile application?
if you are interested in communicating with investors who also want to work with this project is definitely worth to join. Well, naturally. because this is the idea of the service!
of course interested in addition, I'm interested to delve deeper into the essence of the project. It's great! But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
the chat will certainly help you and in addition you can appeal to investors for information. Why do you think so?
I think that developers interested in the opinion of investors. Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
I'm sure they are learning the trade and chats to how to improve their work.Attracting a new wave of investors is always good for the project.
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform? Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs? It seems to me that you are worried in vain.
And how do we know, I would really like to join the company afraid to miss the moment? Ok, i understood this things, need to do something
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

I read about the project and do not understand what role it will play in the crypto-currency world.
What exactly will it offer its users? Thread and its design is very attractive,like the way it looks
The range of services and capabilities is a very broad platform, I think I will not be able to list all the features of this platform Grin. for the banking sector are very bright design of the site and thread

But in any case, I'm a little confused in describing this project. Especially I do not speak English very well.

do not worry, maybe a bounty campaign will help with this and there will be a translation into the language you need Wink.But tell me, is this platform based on the support of Ethereum? Something I can not find this information

Does this project have a bounty campaign? Yes?
How can you take part in this? Is there a link to the official thread? not really. But the purse fiat is adapted to the conditions of Ethereum. In principle, I'm not surprised, because once it is multicurrency, it clearly fits under any system.
All the necessary information about this is in the announcement of this thread, you can check it.
As far as I understand they do not have a thread for bounty campaigns, they work with it differently. I have one question, but I'm not sure if someone will be able to answer it .. what if I have another purse whose system is not provided here?
Yes? And how do they record all the members of the campaign bounty? do you mean the possibility of withdrawing funds on this platform?

I really do not nye how it's organized with them. and I do not think that it plays an important role.
Perhaps this takes into account all the participants through the site or in some other way, I do not know. exactly so, and through fiat, since it is multicurrency? I want now to know all the possibilities of it Smiley

So how can I become a member of this platform? it is better for you to consult with the moderators. Personally for me, this is a difficult question. or try to search the network for an answer

Well, obviously, you just need to buy tokens during a crowdsale, is not it?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

in telegrams to chat about a thousand participants which is a pretty good figure wondering whether would it be useful to join in this chat? Will this project have its own mobile application?
if you are interested in communicating with investors who also want to work with this project is definitely worth to join. Well, naturally. because this is the idea of the service!
of course interested in addition, I'm interested to delve deeper into the essence of the project. It's great! But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
the chat will certainly help you and in addition you can appeal to investors for information. Why do you think so?
I think that developers interested in the opinion of investors. Well, because new users understand little about these technologies and can lead to confusion in the market. Should I attract such a stream of people who do not understand what they are doing?
I'm sure they are learning the trade and chats to how to improve their work.Attracting a new wave of investors is always good for the project.
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform? Perhaps in some ways you are right, but I'm afraid that the market will begin to be depreciated and the exchange rates will become so unpredictable and volatile that it will become a problem.
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs? It seems to me that you are worried in vain.
And how do we know, I would really like to join the company afraid to miss the moment? Ok, i understood this things, need to do something
Totally agree with you! Perhaps we should learn from the developers or the support team!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Does your project have a Whitepaper?  Huh
I would really like to know the details of this project.
Where can I find this?  this platform has a similar functionality with the app?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Link to this is in the announcement of the thread. Or try to visit their website and check there. Ok, this is different from other projects. What will investors have access to?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

Link to this is in the announcement of the thread. Or try to visit their website and check there. Ok, this is different from other projects. What will investors have access to?
this platform has a similar functionality with the app? Yes, only aimed at serving as a gateway in cryptoeconomics.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

this platform has a similar functionality with the app? Yes, only aimed at serving as a gateway in cryptoeconomics.

Yes, only aimed at serving as a gateway in
cryptoeconomics.Have easy access for crypto projects so that it's easy and understandable for each user. In fact, such projects are very important at this stage of development of these technologies.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

cryptoeconomics.Have easy access for crypto projects so that it's easy and understandable for each user. In fact, such projects are very important at this stage of development of these technologies.
It's great!
But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

It's great!
But do not you think that attracting ordinary users will have negative consequences for crypto projects and the market as a whole?

Why would you think it could have negative consequences? We believe the opposite - bringing ordinary and new users to the crypto market will help it stabilise and expand, therefore opening up a demand for more services and more projects in this sphere. Smiley

kordanallas

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

Is Smart AI analysis already active?
Hey? Anyone? Cool feature
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

Is Smart AI analysis already active?
Hey? Anyone? Cool feature

Hello! This feature will be working on our Platform. Therefore it is not yet active as the Platform is not yet active.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

It's very important for me. I can't say that I am very well versed in the crypto-currency, I constantly need new knowledge, because without knowledge my finances suffer, unfortunately))) I would like to know from you if there are any free or paid consultations on the topic of crypto-currency in your project? I would be glad if you would provide such a service.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

But I'm curious to know more details about participating in the Quests. There will be rewards for completing assignments. And also, access to fiat and crypto will be open. I like the idea, I already participated in such a thing, but I would like to know what kind of task plan? The list has not yet been found. Is it there? Roll Eyes
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

But I'm curious to know more details about participating in the Quests. There will be rewards for completing assignments. And also, access to fiat and crypto will be open. I like the idea, I already participated in such a thing, but I would like to know what kind of task plan? The list has not yet been found. Is it there? Roll Eyes

I'm also interested in this moment. Only I have not yet met such opportunities for projects))) In addition to the list of assignments that could be performed for rewards, I want to know what it will be possible to spend this reward for? Is it in tokens accrued? Can I spend it inside the project or out?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

I'm also interested in this moment. Only I have not yet met such opportunities for projects))) In addition to the list of assignments that could be performed for rewards, I want to know what it will be possible to spend this reward for? Is it in tokens accrued? Can I spend it inside the project or out?

It would be more logical to spend tokens inside the project, of course. Have you thought that the tokens can be exchanged, for example?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

Very interesting theme of the project. It would be interesting to learn news from the crypto world)) Especially when you are a member of the first open banking platform that connects fiat and crypto services, suitable not only for ordinary people, but for those who are professionally versed in crypto. Moreover, in the crypt world every day everything changes. Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Very interesting theme of the project. It would be interesting to learn news from the crypto world)) Especially when you are a member of the first open banking platform that connects fiat and crypto services, suitable not only for ordinary people, but for those who are professionally versed in crypto. Moreover, in the crypt world every day everything changes. Wink

Yes, but as you know, in every such project there are risks. The task of the creators of the project is to minimize risks. That the investments of the participants aren't damaged and not lost. I think that the most important risk of this project is a rapid change in the field of crypto currency. The rate is constantly changing, the forecasts are also changing. There is a fear of unforeseen changes. Sad

You are right, there are risks and they are different. But I think they just need to know about))) You do not need to hide money because of risks, do not invest anywhere, and earn money accordingly. By the way about the profit, the project assumes this? Profit for participants is a great incentive to invest money in the project.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Yes, but as you know, in every such project there are risks. The task of the creators of the project is to minimize risks. That the investments of the participants aren't damaged and not lost. I think that the most important risk of this project is a rapid change in the field of crypto currency. The rate is constantly changing, the forecasts are also changing. There is a fear of unforeseen changes. Sad

You are right, there are risks and they are different. But I think they just need to know about))) You do not need to hide money because of risks, do not invest anywhere, and earn money accordingly. By the way about the profit, the project assumes this? Profit for participants is a great incentive to invest money in the project.

I agree with the previous comment. If you think about it, there are some risks everywhere)) Even in the ordinary investment, outside the projects. The main thing is to know your advantages and benefits from what you get from participation. The project will be successful, I'm sure. It touches on problems that many would like to solve. Smiley
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

Where would you advise to learn news about the project? I want to know what kind of development the project is achieving. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: