Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ORCA ALLIANCE - BANKING PLATFORM CONNECTING CRYPTO & FIAT SERVICES  (Read 7169 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

By the way, about the news. They wrote here that they want to know the news of the project. How do you like this news that the project is now partnering with a cyber security firm?))) It's called Rivets. It's expected that thanks to the partnership and this company, security for the project participants will now be strengthened with the help of protocol encryption. If I'm not mistaken)) Wink Wink Wink
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

By the way, about the news. They wrote here that they want to know the news of the project. How do you like this news that the project is now partnering with a cyber security firm?))) It's called Rivets. It's expected that thanks to the partnership and this company, security for the project participants will now be strengthened with the help of protocol encryption. If I'm not mistaken)) Wink Wink Wink

Excellent news))) My opinion is that the project needs as many of these useful partners as possible, because the project's goal is quite extensive and global. The more companies and people get into the process of the ORCA, the more rapidly the project will develop, which is very good for the participants and their investments.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Excellent news))) My opinion is that the project needs as many of these useful partners as possible, because the project's goal is quite extensive and global. The more companies and people get into the process of the ORCA, the more rapidly the project will develop, which is very good for the participants and their investments.

Need marketing solutions for it. After all, to get as much resources as possible in the project, you need to know about it)) For recognition, project need to use advertising. Were you invested in an advertising campaign? How was the marketing promotion of the project and for which audience? Because the narrow audience isn't quite clear to me, in my thoughts it's quite extensive.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Need marketing solutions for it. After all, to get as much resources as possible in the project, you need to know about it)) For recognition, project need to use advertising. Were you invested in an advertising campaign? How was the marketing promotion of the project and for which audience? Because the narrow audience isn't quite clear to me, in my thoughts it's quite extensive.

A question interesting)) it's necessary to learn about this in more detail. I think that social networks were involved, uniquely.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

Does the development of the project have a bitcoin course? It is important? In recent years, bitcoin has suffered a decline at the rate. Many of the people who have bitcoins took a wait-and-see attitude. Prepare for purchase. But you have written on the social networks the expert's opinion that bitcoin price has been experiencing a slump recently, but it is still twice as high of the time R. Does the project affect the impact? Huh
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

Does the development of the project have a bitcoin course? It is important? In recent years, bitcoin has suffered a decline at the rate. Many of the people who have bitcoins took a wait-and-see attitude. Prepare for purchase. But you have written on the social networks the expert's opinion that bitcoin price has been experiencing a slump recently, but it is still twice as high of the time R. Does the project affect the impact? Huh

I think, of course, this point concerns the project, but it is not critical. As I read and watched a lot of videos with the opinions of experts who constantly analyze the crypto market - in the next 3 years global changes in the world of crypto currency and in the bitcoin course is not expected. That is, there is still a lot of time, but we'll see Roll Eyes
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I think, of course, this point concerns the project, but it is not critical. As I read and watched a lot of videos with the opinions of experts who constantly analyze the crypto market - in the next 3 years global changes in the world of crypto currency and in the bitcoin course is not expected. That is, there is still a lot of time, but we'll see Roll Eyes

About forecasts for a long time ahead, how many experts, as many opinions as it seems to me)) I am glad that with the help of the ORCA you can get involved in the world of crypto currency, invest money in interesting things, and who knows, maybe the world of crypto currency all together put forward to a new level. Wink

Yes, the only wish I will have is to write for us whitepaper. It's desirable with details and maximum descriptions: what participants can, what can not, what risks exist, what privileges, whether there are bonuses and much more. I found a lightpaper, but it seemed to me that there was not enough information for me. But I read it again, maybe the view will change.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

About forecasts for a long time ahead, how many experts, as many opinions as it seems to me)) I am glad that with the help of the ORCA you can get involved in the world of crypto currency, invest money in interesting things, and who knows, maybe the world of crypto currency all together put forward to a new level. Wink

Yes, the only wish I will have is to write for us whitepaper. It's desirable with details and maximum descriptions: what participants can, what can not, what risks exist, what privileges, whether there are bonuses and much more. I found a lint-box, but it seemed to me that there was not enough information for me. But I read it again, maybe the view will change.

Yes, whitepaper is a very useful document. Always helps)) But lightpaper is also quite detailed and answers many questions. I advise him to read again.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

In our world, the blockchain probably can do everything))) soon the world will obey it. I believe in the success and popularity of the project, and not only because it is based on the system of blockchain. But because there are many opportunities. I advise you to read this article, which is posted on the social networks of ORCA: http://bitcoinist.com/blockchain-technology-will-transform-healthcare-2018/
For me it was very useful! Wink
contactmike1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

The project doesn't have any competitors? Very long time I want to make money on crypto, but I don't know how. Many earn by buying and selling bitcoin, as on the stock exchange, but I consider this process unreliable. It's better for me to invest in a project where there are professionals and experts.

It is high time to make money on the crypto currency, you are right. Moreover, bitcoin can become a valuable asset in the near future, which is comparable to securities or expensive metals. We live in a digital world, we need to use this. I am glad that you can take advantage of the opportunities in the ORCA project. I'm wondering if there will be rewards in the project for the fact that I advise friends to participate?)))
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

The project doesn't have any competitors? Very long time I want to make money on crypto, but I don't know how. Many earn by buying and selling bitcoin, as on the stock exchange, but I consider this process unreliable. It's better for me to invest in a project where there are professionals and experts.

It is high time to make money on the crypto currency, you are right. Moreover, bitcoin can become a valuable asset in the near future, which is comparable to securities or expensive metals. We live in a digital world, we need to use this. I am glad that you can take advantage of the opportunities in the ORCA project. I'm wondering if there will be rewards in the project for the fact that I advise friends to participate?)))

Yes, and I've been looking for a platform for a long time, where all the functionality for the needs of everyone is gathered. Otherwise, one could say the motto of the company: do we have something for everyone, yes?)))) And I was looking for that platform that will allow me to manage my wallets and accounts in crypto currency. And therefore, access to crypto services. Cheesy
kordanallas

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Is Smart AI analysis already active?
Hey? Anyone? Cool feature

Hello! This feature will be working on our Platform. Therefore it is not yet active as the Platform is not yet active.
When it will be active?
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Is Smart AI analysis already active?
Hey? Anyone? Cool feature

Hello! This feature will be working on our Platform. Therefore it is not yet active as the Platform is not yet active.
When it will be active?

The BETA version of the platform is estimated to be released in September, 2018 and the full version of the platform is scheduled to launch in January, 2019.
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

ORCA Alliance invites you to share your knowledge and complete a small survey!

We will give
Tokens to everyone who completes the survey.

Note that in order to claim your tokens, you have to have an ETH address that has at least one previous transaction and you have to be a member of our Telegram group.

ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

ORCA Team is excited to present the first round of Community Games!

The aim of the game is to grow our Telegram group by inviting people to it.

First round will take place from 9th to 19th of February.

ORCA Community Growth Game

- Easy to play. Who gets the most points - wins the game;
- 1 point is given for every invited person;
- The person has to stay in the group for a month at least, otherwise will not be counted;
- No force-invites;
- Only invite real people. Creating fake accounts is so 2008 Cheesy
- Share love.

Rewards:

1st - Ledger Nano S (shipped wherever needed), 2000 ORCA Tokens
2nd - 1500 ORCA Tokens
3rd - 500 ORCA Tokens

Select "Add member" after clicking on group info. Please make sure you invite people the correct way - just giving them a link won't do since we won't be able to see that it was you who invited that person.

Feeling lazy? Don't like games?
We are giving 100 tokens. For just a few questions.
Yep, that awesome.

kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

ORCA Team is excited to present the first round of Community Games!

The aim of the game is to grow our Telegram group by inviting people to it.

First round will take place from 9th to 19th of February.

ORCA Community Growth Game

- Easy to play. Who gets the most points - wins the game;
- 1 point is given for every invited person;
- The person has to stay in the group for a month at least, otherwise will not be counted;
- No force-invites;
- Only invite real people. Creating fake accounts is so 2008 Cheesy
- Share love.

Rewards:

1st - Ledger Nano S (shipped wherever needed), 2000 ORCA Tokens
2nd - 1500 ORCA Tokens
3rd - 500 ORCA Tokens

Select "Add member" after clicking on group info. Please make sure you invite people the correct way - just giving them a link won't do since we won't be able to see that it was you who invited that person.

Feeling lazy? Don't like games?
We are giving 100 tokens. For just a few questions.
Yep, that awesome.

Tell more about the 100 tokens for lazy people. What I need to do? Grin
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Tell more about the 100 tokens for lazy people. What I need to do? Grin

Hey! All you need to do to get your 100 ORCA Tokens is to fill in the little survey we made Smiley
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

I am happy this is not a mineable coin. I love this project.  It will be the first I will wear it's avatar.

stableearning

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

great
phamminhtan01

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

One token for your entire crypto world

First open banking platform designed for cryptocurrency users
Manage your bank accounts and crypto assets with ease

The new world belongs to crypto users.
We have designed the ORCA platform to give you the best experience,
even if you don’t have much crypto knowledge.
Partners

Unified interface gives you user-friendly experience.
There are no more different login processes - one platform offers all your favourite services.
Everything that is needed for your financial management activities can be found here.
ORCA is like a control panel with an exclusive App Centre that lets you expand dashboard functionalities.

What will you receive?

ORCA will let you perform your required functions easily and smoothly.
This is because we have based this platform on your needs.
You can make a useful toolbox to do almost every activity: from managing your financial flows and assets;
to effortlessly trading in the crypto market.
We have come up with solutions that are based on our own experiences,
as we are crypto enthusiasts ourselves.
ORCA not only gives you a broader perspective to ensure your financial prosperity,
but also helps you to manage your assets wisely.

Do you want to run a crypto business in an easier way?

Every day, more than 100,000 people join the crypto market.
Professional leadership is a natural need for newcomers.
We offer a few useful features which will ensure you do not get lost.
ORCA AI will provide you with personal financial analyses and optional possibilities
to trade cryptocurrencies automatically in the most efficient way.

Featured in

Roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: