Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32789 times)
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

Fast Invest ICO project is now listed on Bl4nkcode ICO List. You can view the listing below and if possible you can retweet the tweet and like the Instagram post. Wink

ICO Listing: https://bl4nkcode.info/en/ico_description/145/FIT
Tweet: https://twitter.com/bL4nkcode01/status/944576513059389440
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdDHEwoFf40/
Thank you for listing us!

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

Fast Invest ICO project is now listed on Bl4nkcode ICO List. You can view the listing below and if possible you can retweet the tweet and like the Instagram post. Wink

ICO Listing: https://bl4nkcode.info/en/ico_description/145/FIT
Tweet: https://twitter.com/bL4nkcode01/status/944576513059389440
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdDHEwoFf40/

It is one of the best ICO bro and really that you have supported our project by creating the link install and I have given a like will share it furthermore. I see that you have added fastinvest in your own site too.
I am really to great to be part of this project as a participant least now. Guys catch up here to put the investment on bestest ico which is on now.
Thank you for supporting us!

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.
Currently, the progress bar is not visible after last page update. However, we are working on, to make it visible with the next website update. We will release it by the end of the week. The current status you can check at https://etherscan.io Apologize for the inconvenience.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

If more people will be informed about the project and read the white paper, there will be more investors for sure. People are looking for great ICOs/projects and much better if it is affordable. NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT is needed here and for me it's an advantage because you are giving an opportunity to those who wants to join but has a little amount of Eth.

The soft cap hasn't been reached yet, right? I used the calculator and still 1ETH = 1200 Fast Token

I just visited the site and saw one of my comments featured in the "What people say about us"! Feels good to become a part of the Fastinvest ICO. Between I was wondering if you guys could show the ICO progress bar on site. It really helps the investors about the current status of the ICO and how actively other people are investing in the project.

Probably it help investors and that would be a great idea. Most of the successful ICO do that in there website. Hoping that they will grant that request.
As far as I remember I saw a progress bar before (early days of ICO if I'm not mistaken) Huh , but now it's gone
Yes, that's correct! The soft cap hasn't been reached yet. You can buy FITs as much as you like to and get 20% bonus until soft cap will be reached. No minimum investment is required. A progress bar will be visible on the next website update.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

Hey just read little bit about your whitepaper but in depth about why to hold fit tokens.
First it has limited supply : This surely isn't any big of deal because all tokens have limited supply i get it it's related to your platform still not convincing.

Second access to all platform for investing lending etc etc let's say i don't live in the country or I'm not interested in any of these for risk in it what's use to holding your tokens.

Third again for fiat there are lot's of regulation and paper work and country limitations might be required. Trading for other currencies might be helpful.

Forth not a important reason at all.

Fifth it is same as the third point it is completely irrelevant.

Sixth completely irrelevant.

Now final thoughts
What i found is your ico is not for everyone you have a platform based on getting investment from users and all the features you are providing are in favour of them and wouldn't be worth to us if don't want to invest, trading might be useful for us but because the current status of market it seems to hard to predict it's future.

Regarding a solution i wouldn't provide it now but rather wait for a reply from any team member regarding my questions.
Hey, thanks for questions and thoughts

As we are creating community only fit token holders will have an access to crypto related products. Thus our will is to have limited number of members. As we account the maximum number of members is 388 500. To become a Fast Invest crypto-account member, need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

So far we are prioritising the investment sector to help people generate secure and stable passive income streams. Fast Invest is expanding the platform to a new infrastructure on the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products.

Yes, That's right! Due to some regulations to come to other regions will hard task and will take some time. For this reason, we have chosen blockchain technology. This technology connects the world and is not necessary where are you from. The client will be able to register from any part of the World. Platform users will be able to fund their account in both fiat and cryptocurrency.

1000 FIT token will be a key to membership. If you hold more or fewer FIT's, you can trade tokens on the major exchange markets.

But again my main question isn't answered all the features which your tokens have are related to your platform. As i said let's just say i have no interest in your platform but i feel that it has a good coin to hold i can only profit from the price on exchanges.

Maybe you should provide some sort of profits sharing or maybe airdrop another coin specifically for revenue sharing as doing so with the official token might cause issues while listing in major exchanges.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:55:16 AM

This project has big potential to be a successful one, there are many people are now supporting and investing in this project fast invest would be gives us fast profit.
Me and my wife was already part of the ico of this project i think it would give a little help for the success of it.
Great! Thank you for your effort!

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:27:27 AM

After I watched a lot of your YouTube video I have some questions in my mind

1. Do we need a collateral if we want to borrow money?

2. If the borrower failed to pay the payment will there any penalty given to the borrower?

Hello!

1. We will offer such a feature as crypto-proved lending. It will allow borrowing larger amount. To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit. "Here is where Fast Invest steps in. Bitcoin ratio is 1 BTC = 8 234 USD. Mr. Smith holds 7 BTC, which converts to 57 638 USD. The maximum amount Mr. Smith could get with crypto-proved lending is 46 110 USD, which is 80 % of the total Bitcoin value"

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

Hey just read little bit about your whitepaper but in depth about why to hold fit tokens.
First it has limited supply : This surely isn't any big of deal because all tokens have limited supply i get it it's related to your platform still not convincing.

Second access to all platform for investing lending etc etc let's say i don't live in the country or I'm not interested in any of these for risk in it what's use to holding your tokens.

Third again for fiat there are lot's of regulation and paper work and country limitations might be required. Trading for other currencies might be helpful.

Forth not a important reason at all.

Fifth it is same as the third point it is completely irrelevant.

Sixth completely irrelevant.

Now final thoughts
What i found is your ico is not for everyone you have a platform based on getting investment from users and all the features you are providing are in favour of them and wouldn't be worth to us if don't want to invest, trading might be useful for us but because the current status of market it seems to hard to predict it's future.

Regarding a solution i wouldn't provide it now but rather wait for a reply from any team member regarding my questions.
Hey, thanks for questions and thoughts

As we are creating community only fit token holders will have an access to crypto related products. Thus our will is to have limited number of members. As we account the maximum number of members is 388 500. To become a Fast Invest crypto-account member, need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

So far we are prioritising the investment sector to help people generate secure and stable passive income streams. Fast Invest is expanding the platform to a new infrastructure on the blockchain technology to offer a broader range of financial products.

Yes, That's right! Due to some regulations to come to other regions will hard task and will take some time. For this reason, we have chosen blockchain technology. This technology connects the world and is not necessary where are you from. The client will be able to register from any part of the World. Platform users will be able to fund their account in both fiat and cryptocurrency.

1000 FIT token will be a key to membership. If you hold more or fewer FIT's, you can trade tokens on the major exchange markets.

But again my main question isn't answered all the features which your tokens have are related to your platform. As i said let's just say i have no interest in your platform but i feel that it has a good coin to hold i can only profit from the price on exchanges.

Maybe you should provide some sort of profits sharing or maybe airdrop another coin specifically for revenue sharing as doing so with the official token might cause issues while listing in major exchanges.
Unfortunately, we do not offer profit sharing. You can only get profit on the exchanges.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:35:30 AM

Fast invest is a Platform to provide investment solution, but is it makes profits just in Lending service?
- You can invest in a diverse P2P loan portfolio;
- Receive monthly payments of principal and interest as the borrowers repay their loans

What about the collateral from borrowers? Or The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest token (FIT) holders. ??
Since 2015 Fast Invest is operating an online investment platform, where our customers can invest in consumer loans across Europe. However, we are expanding our platform functionality on the blockchain technology. All crypto related products like Crypto-proved lending will be presented by the end of 2019. Our product development depends on the feedback we receive from our initial supporters. To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit. The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest members. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

Nice, I am not aware that fast invest were already online since 2015. Now I am sure that your project already have enough funds to support the project and run it for a long time. I also hope that your new project will succeed.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:42:56 AM

This is great! Another amazing project has come and exist in the crypto currency world. I believe that this project has a greater potential to be a successful in the near future. As I can see, it is getting more popular in the community. Furthermore, there are many people and investors that are supporting and investing here in Fast Invest. Just like other people around, I also believe that this will gives us the opportunity to gain and earn more profits. With this good concept, I will stay looking forward to this Fast Invest project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:45:11 AM

I watched your video on YouTube, I want to say that it's excellent, enough information is contained in it! Also noticed that you are in almost all social networks, which gives you a good distribution about your project. Good work guys.
Scor1937

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:55:38 AM

Fast invest is a Platform to provide investment solution, but is it makes profits just in Lending service?
- You can invest in a diverse P2P loan portfolio;
- Receive monthly payments of principal and interest as the borrowers repay their loans

What about the collateral from borrowers? Or The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest token (FIT) holders. ??
Since 2015 Fast Invest is operating an online investment platform, where our customers can invest in consumer loans across Europe. However, we are expanding our platform functionality on the blockchain technology. All crypto related products like Crypto-proved lending will be presented by the end of 2019. Our product development depends on the feedback we receive from our initial supporters. To minimise the risk of financial loss, Fast Invest will be retaining borrowers crypto as a security deposit. The crypto-proved lending service will be accessible only to Fast Invest members. To become a Fast Invest Premium crypto-account member, you need to get a minimum of 1000 Fast Invest tokens.

Nice, I am not aware that fast invest were already online since 2015. Now I am sure that your project already have enough funds to support the project and run it for a long time. I also hope that your new project will succeed.
Even i had no idea that Fast Invest was online since 2015. It is really a good news to hear about this project and i am now sure that it will surely go much successful as it is in the investment field so long since 2015. Now it is time to succeed and the project will surely reach some great heights giving good profits for the investors as well as the team.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:07:40 AM

Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh
The FIT token will be available in the markets like:

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Good project, thanks for the great opportunity to participate in your bonus program. I will definitely join her and will follow the development of your project. Good luck to you.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

This is great! Another amazing project has come and exist in the crypto currency world. I believe that this project has a greater potential to be a successful in the near future. As I can see, it is getting more popular in the community. Furthermore, there are many people and investors that are supporting and investing here in Fast Invest. Just like other people around, I also believe that this will gives us the opportunity to gain and earn more profits. With this good concept, I will stay looking forward to this Fast Invest project.
Thank you!

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:13:00 AM

I watched your video on YouTube, I want to say that it's excellent, enough information is contained in it! Also noticed that you are in almost all social networks, which gives you a good distribution about your project. Good work guys.
Thank you! More video on the way out.Smiley

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:14:49 AM

With their name FAST INVEST, i was assured that my investment will also be FAST in earnings. Very great platform that they're taking the whole world to participate. Everyone will surely be hearing about FAST INVEST after a couple of days, more sharings and postings are gonna be made in social networks because who else doesn't want passive income? While you are looking at your pc or mobile at home, you are earning with your investment. That is a true fast invest that we are looking for. We will keep on supporting this until they are further updates.
Thank you for supporting us.

FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

Good project, thanks for the great opportunity to participate in your bonus program. I will definitely join her and will follow the development of your project. Good luck to you.
Thank you for your effort!

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

I am thinking to invest in FASTINVEST and will check out the white paper and watch the videos ind etail. I am looking to invest in one -2 good ICOS every month and so does my father in law want to do the same so as I check out the good coins and tokens to invest in I can bring others also in to invest. I see there is a lot of positivism around this project which for me sounds like a very good plan for future investing here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: