Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32787 times)
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:06:28 PM

I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Currently we are operating in Europe, however, we are working on to come to other regions worldwide. Please see, detailed information on our wp https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

It's stated in the WP that citizens of USA or China are excluded from participation, is it to avoid KYC requirements?
And how do you check your investors for compliance with your rules, I mean how do you know that people who are currently investing have citizenship in any particular country?
Thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:11:19 PM

I love the unique features of this project. So they are going to bank cryptocurrency? Is it safe and anynomous? Looking forward for this project.
Thank you for supporting us! We are creating a digital banking system. Its safe, and legit. As we are operating business already, European citizens can invest in consumer-based loans and earn on the interest rate.
Very quick response. I like the idea about "digital banking system". But it is for only European citizens? Why not worldwide? I'm from Asian citizens.
Currently we are operating in Europe, however, we are working on to come to other regions worldwide. Please see, detailed information on our wp https://www.fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

It's stated in the WP that citizens of USA or China are excluded from participation, is it to avoid KYC requirements?
And how do you check your investors for compliance with your rules, I mean how do you know that people who are currently investing have citizenship in any particular country?
Thanks

Well USA and China have banned ICOs so US citizens cant legally participate, nothing really to stop them though. Unless they ask for documents no way to check
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

I like that this project will be supported on Android and iOS. Usually versions for android come out much later than iOs. This is a good sign to attract more users.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:53:40 PM

Thanks
Simply by their IP adress . People from china or USA could participate using a VPN i believe ,but for safety reasons they have to state that users from USA and CHINA can not participate. Or else they might get in legal problems.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:04:20 PM

I have added this project to my list, I will keep eye on it, it seems promising one and with big team and experience, I'm still read the whitepaper. glad to see FAST INVEST get more support from users.
You are right fast invest project seems promising as they saying in white paper they will offer the whole range of  services and the good thing there is no minimum investment also FIT token is based on Ethereum, the increased price of ETH determines the price of their FIT token. Hoping it reap with success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

Yep, 8500 customers in team it's a very big number. So i hope their work will be justified and we all get the nice the project at the finish of offering

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:55:39 PM

That's a huge number of customers, so it's well spread, didn't knew it was that big already, but yes, good to see this ongoing fast.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:28:35 PM

That's a huge number of customers, so it's well spread, didn't knew it was that big already, but yes, good to see this ongoing fast.
Huge numbers of customers means many user and having 50 team means it will be a good way to start. FI is to think a big project so it will be a lot of work to be done.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:50:58 PM

I am also following this project and I must say that they already improved some developments. Also the devs are active and answers all questions. This good attitude will surely attract more investors to join.
They must act in that way just to be clarify things. This project is improving as it is still developing, so I think that investors will be gained more profits as this project have many teams and customers. This is also very decent and promising project and manage by trusted campaign manager, so I can say that this will be soon to watch with.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:28 PM

Yes I think that idea is pretty amazing and therefore this project is seeing it's great output.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

I like that this project will be supported on Android and iOS. Usually versions for android come out much later than iOs. This is a good sign to attract more users.

Is there plan for or its already been launched? Will if there is really the update I think, It will attract more visitors to the site and also some potential big investors.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

great amount of investor already on the project i think it should make number one on the list and the top in 2018. its a project that is already build and expanding so is just more income to the firm which makes it stronger

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

Thanks
Simply by their IP adress . People from china or USA could participate using a VPN i believe ,but for safety reasons they have to state that users from USA and CHINA can not participate. Or else they might get in legal problems.
You send tokens to an ETH address right? How are they gonna check the address of the person sending the tokens lol? That seems pretty wierd.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

I agree, this project also need to have an ios and android wallets because not all people is with their desktops and laptops, some people only using thei mobile phone. Hoping that this feature will be release the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:42:46 AM

Fast Invest is really a great project. This must be supports more here in the community of crypto currency and also even in others like in social networks. Just like other people around, I am also interested for the availability of the wallets in android and iOS versions. I hope this will come available as soon as possible, so more people that only using mobile phone and not laptops or desktops will even attract more people to engage here in Fast Invest. Furthermore, with this great group of people working on this project, I hope for the smooth success of Fast Coin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

This project looks the very interesting and promising.And the 50 team work in this project.i also joined the bounty campaign.i think this is the best opportunity for the investeros to invest in this project.i also participate in the ICO.i wish that this project will achieve great success.
With 50 team members working on this project I think there is no excuse for this unsuccessful project. very embarrassing if the project is not successful and not running smoothly in accordance with the target.
50 team members are usual for me since many big projects like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Reddcoin has a lot of team members and now their project succeeded. Of course, FAST INVEST will have a bright future like those succeed coin.
yes I also know it but do not compare projects like this, the project you describe was indeed a project that already many people know and it is a big projects. we are talking for this project for the number of members that much, it is very unusual.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

great amount of investor already on the project i think it should make number one on the list and the top in 2018. its a project that is already build and expanding so is just more income to the firm which makes it stronger
Keeping this on my list as well, yes for sure this company will be a great project of all time, just continue to support guys, this year 2018 would be a big break for all those who support this one. Again, just continue to support and happy new year ahead.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

How can i join Facebook bounty campaign when i cant open the Facebook page link. It just say content not found. Anyone having the same problem like mine? Or is it not available on our country?

Here, visit their facebook link here https://www.facebook.com/fastinvest/ I also joined them and helping the project to promote in social medias. We need to get more serious investors to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

Thanks

Well USA and China have banned ICOs so US citizens cant legally participate, nothing really to stop them though. Unless they ask for documents no way to check
I guess it difficult to track residents of china and usa who are joining ico canpaigns specialy this time that cryptocurrency is already a booming business.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: