Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:26:49 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 11:32:52 PM by mayidid

Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

Both.
I have both of them.

I want to be rich from both coin.
Simple reason Smiley
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

no one knows whether altcoin can also follow the rise of bitcoin. Clearly the current altcoin also has the same pump with bitcoin. for me if to invest I have not dared to do it. because the price of bitcoin and altcoin like eth is very high, and I do not want to risk it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:34:55 PM

Bitcoin + Litecoin.

If you analyze prices you can see LTC price increases a lot too as BTC increases its price. It's a good option of stable AltCoin investment. Some days ago LTC was pricing $80, then now it's $96 (but days ago it was pricing more than $100). Holding many LTCs you can have a high profit, but it's always better to keep most funds in BTC anyway, "Alt"Coin is an "alternative" investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Grossthschild

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

Bitcoin.

Be greedy: buy both.
alj024

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

It's still not too late to invest in BTC, investing in altcoin is the right choice, but if you buy bitcoin now, you may be surprised for a few more months, as bitcoin values will go up
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

No doubt the price is high but I would still like to invest in Bitcoin rather than altcoin. Bitcoin current price is near about 11000$ which is far more than the price of any other altcoin. Talking about ETH , 1 ETH = 464.70$ which is not even near to the price of Bitcoin .No doubt a growth is seen in the price of ETH but growth of Bitcoin is unmatchable. Investing in Bitcoin will always  provide me with more profits than investing in any altcoin. So Bitcoin will always be my first preference.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

I love bitcoins, first and foremost bitcoins are now globally recognized and i do believed in investing it, since i personally witnessed how it grows up going back to previous years, started from humble beginnings and soaring up like a rocket in the present:)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

I love bitcoins, first and foremost bitcoins are now globally recognized and i do believed in investing it, since i personally witnessed how it grows up going back to previous years, started from humble beginnings and soaring up like a rocket in the present:)
I also love bitcoin but in terms of trading, I choose both of this. Since bitcoin and altcoins are crypto currency I know that all of them are have own usable to become successful. However obviously that bit are the most influential coin in trading industry, but I also trust altcoins.

I know that when bitcoin retired as the top crypto in digital currency society, there's an alternative coins who replaced it and it is part of altcoins for now. Maybe ethereum or any other alternative coins who have high influence to the market of crypto.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

If you invest, then I personally choose bitcoin. I bought it, put it, I forgot it for a year and then I was pleasantly surprised at the increased capital. If you trade within a day, then the altcoyins will do better.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I will not doubt on investing to bitcoin at these moments. Price is high but it will be higher as the years goes by. I'd prefer to stick with bitcoin for most of my funds and will still have some altcoins on held for day trading and holding too. There's no sense of choosing bitcoin only or altcoin only, we are in the times of cryptocurrencies and it will be the best pick to have many of them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aestrum

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

I used to mine almost all new GPU altcoins in 2014. Most of them were clones withe the only purpose to be mineable by GPU. They all are dead now, with the exception of litecoin. So I would invest in either bitcoin, or some altcoin that is innovative.
akash15785

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

As I told earlier, it's better late than never. Investment in bitcoin is always profitable, whether it's price is high or low(low is better though). It can give you a 3X-5X return in 6months or less. But if you want to play rough, make a portfolio with a 60-40 ratio(60%Bitcoin-40%Altcoins).

Got 2X return in this portfolio within 3 weeks.
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

I think it depends on your favorite. But I think the Bitcoin price is really too high now for invidual investors. If you dont have big money, let invest in altcoins

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:41:32 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Well, bitcoin still have a greater future ahead and as such it is worth once investment into it even at its current market value, but investing in altcoin like ethereum is not a bad idea because as I always advise people that there is need for diversification in any investment decision one take.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

Bitcoin.

Be greedy: buy both.

But lets assume if someone wants to invest in the long run, he can keep a regular check on the price only one time investment then what will you suggest Bitcoin or Altcoin ? I think Bitcoin should be the prior choice because of its remarkable performance over the years one can have more surety with Bitcoin than any other coin. Some of the altcoin may have bright future but there future is not clear also not sure that it will be as popular as Bitcoin, then why to take risk; simply invest in Bitcoin and wait for the jackpot.
SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:58:49 PM

for bitcoin investment need big amount of capital but if you want you can make money less time investing into alt coin.a lot of good coin has that you can chose for buy and you can hold them for long term.waves and ETH is two of them.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

I'm sure most people will agree with bitcoin not altcoin and bitcoin always number one. Until now, btc has great price moving, volume and news. The impact from bitcoin will make altcoin go up/ down without notice. Many opportunity created from bitcoin price moving but not altcoin. So, invest/ trade with bitcoin is the right way. Altcoin is just alternative income, nothing too worry about it. Just follow your strategy and good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

Altcoin is better than bitcoin because there is a lot of altcoins in the market that i can choose to either trade or invest and when we will talk about long term, there is a higher chance that i can make more money in my investment in altcoins rather than bitcoin alone because the market of bitcoin is already high while the most market or altcoins are still undervalued.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:19:26 PM

I'm sure most people will agree with bitcoin not altcoin and bitcoin always number one. Until now, btc has great price moving, volume and news. The impact from bitcoin will make altcoin go up/ down without notice. Many opportunity created from bitcoin price moving but not altcoin. So, invest/ trade with bitcoin is the right way. Altcoin is just alternative income, nothing too worry about it. Just follow your strategy and good luck with you.

for me i am still trusting bitcoin when it comes on how would you can earn some positive way of getting a lot of profit , in altcoin there is some but you have to choose which could be the best and the coin that having some potential too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: