Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

It's still not too late to invest in BTC, even if the market price is really high at the moment. You could still spare a good amount of investment in buying them and HOLD, which I'm also currently doing. Besides, we are nearing the last month of 2017 (December), and if you are not aware, it is forecast-ed that the market price will reach $10,000 or even more. Heck, it is already $9.8k as of this typing.  Shocked You can also experiment investing with Altcoins, which I believe will survive, once after the BTC price surge is over and remain constant.
For me either both of the two btc or alt will be giod for investing now as we ses for the value drop down. If used to invest those alt that would go through for btc price will be more better to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 06:59:18 AM by Clark05

It's your choice if you want to buy/invest to altcoin or to bitcoin. Because for me you can get more profit or money to altcoins than bitcoin. Why altcoins because altcoin price is cheap and for sure it will increase more the price.  While the price of the bitcoin is very high so it's hard to increase the price yes it will increasw more but it takes more time to increasw that.  But it depends to you what you invest.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

With its current price for me Bitcoin is good for Holding. While Altcoin like Eth and LTC are good for trading. This is a beginner perspective feel free to correct me or add an input to it.
I also think like you, can see the market is recovering and growing very strong in the past days. BTC's price has risen more than 7% in 24 hours and has returned to $ 9600, bitcoin is the most valuable electronic currency in the current timescale so keep it up for long. Also, we can see that another extremely powerful altcoin is LTC, LTC is growing steadily over the last 24 hours with more than 30% growth, so we should buy and trade LTC.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

It's your choice if you want to buy/invest to altcoin or to bitcoin. Because for me you can get more profit or money to altcoins than bitcoin.
Actually if you have a good amount of money to invest you do not need to choose, bitcoin is the most expensive right now because it's the most
popular but when more will adopt we know the value will grow. It will not die just easily as it's destine for blockchain to be use widely for online transaction
due to it's low transaction fee, faster, and more transparent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

if you use it for invest in bitcoin you will  get small profit so better to invest in altcoin. choose altcoin that has a good potential and you can see their value increase  in future
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

if you use it for invest in bitcoin you will  get small profit so better to invest in altcoin. choose altcoin that has a good potential and you can see their value increase  in future
you are right. for now I prefer to hold altcoin rather than bitcoin. the price is very high make the risk that we have also large, but the benefits obtained can be greater than the altcoin. but, altcoin has a pretty good potential, and a small risk.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

As for me i prefer to have Altcoin because i'm always participating bounty campaign just to have it, but it doesn't mean i don't like bitcoin. I work for altcoin to have bitcoin and i want to earn it monthly and save it in my wallet so that in the near future i will be more profitable and the darkness of bitcoin's value now doesn't affect my trust for it as she is only sleeping and i will wait for day that she will be awake.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is the most potential coin in the cryprocurrency. For me it is the best investment, but there are also altcoin investment that are profitable like ethereum,ripple and monero. Just stick to promising altcoins for you to earn profit.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I am always researching about cryptocurrency and I found out that altcoins more profitable than bitcoin by trading day to day. I always earning big amount of money because of day trading.

syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

I think it's better altcoin alone because altcoin prices are still affordable for everyone, but for people who have bigger capital better bitcoin and altcoin. because by having bitcoin and altcoin potency to get big advantage once ..

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

They are both profitable so why choose if you can always do them both. And my advice is to do both of them incase that the other is not that successful anymore stil you have plan b which is the other coins that you choose. Because i am spmwhow thinking if what happen if the bitcoins will entirely fall what would i do. So ive devided that the altcoins can somehow make me survive the drop of that coins. The altcoins today are slowly rising up in tha market making them a great back up plan.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

I am always researching about cryptocurrency and I found out that altcoins more profitable than bitcoin by trading day to day. I always earning big amount of money because of day trading.
for me as what i been observe for i think and see also that there is a lot of good altcoin out there that are having some good potential for just like bitcoin but we all know that bitcoin are the best one for but if we can only knew that there is a lot of good altcoin there too.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

For the meantime I don't afford to buy bitcoin because the price is too high, I don’t have extra money.  So I will go to altcoins because you can earn bitcoin and altcoin with it through joining the signature campaign and social media campaign. Joining to that help me to gain fiat. For too hard to do the trading in the bitcoin compared to the altcoins.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

I don't understand why lots of people just entered into Bitcoin when it started to rally already. Many of my friends are also asking if it is buy time once it reaches $10,000. Sounds funny. They could have bought at $7,000 and just average it down if ever it goes down deeper.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

Bitcoin is the leader and based on the same I prefer to keep hold of bitcoin as long term asset. Because when we go through the growth chart what's it has reached has taken place with reference to time period. So more we hold, more will be the profiting and with altcoins price used to increase rarely and by that time need to try for getting the best.
We can see the market is very active in the past few days as both bitcoin and altcoin prices have increased. I believe that this is the right time for us to engage in trade without risk. At present, as both bitcoin and altcoin are increasing, I think that both can be considered and traded. Watch the market and have a commercial plan for yourself.
Good luck
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

For me its very peculiar condition! Why you have to pick one of this? I think better will be more adaptable and make venture blends since it can make amaze. I am certain Bitcoin and altcoins have great future however we require be mindful and pick right minutes - figure out how to feel the business sectors air here!!
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Bitcoin is the leader and based on the same I prefer to keep hold of bitcoin as long term asset. Because when we go through the growth chart what's it has reached has taken place with reference to time period. So more we hold, more will be the profiting and with altcoins price used to increase rarely and by that time need to try for getting the best.
We can see the market is very active in the past few days as both bitcoin and altcoin prices have increased. I believe that this is the right time for us to engage in trade without risk. At present, as both bitcoin and altcoin are increasing, I think that both can be considered and traded. Watch the market and have a commercial plan for yourself.
Good luck
both are very good, but better looking at needs, and circumstances. buying them rashly will only make a loss to us. Well, for altcoin, you should select potentially altcoin, and leave little to bitcoin.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

The price of bitcoin is now too high, I've always said, from $1,000 to $10,000 now.

The fact is that it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

bitcoin is always going to be the best thing you can hope for in a long term investment and altcoin can be the best for short term investment. other than that altcoins are not good for long term because they don't have the adoption like bitcoin has which means their rises are pure pump based on speculation and fear of missing out. these rises can not last on their own.

besides you are in trading discussion board so it is about trading and making profit from that. in trading altcoins you only buy those that are about to go up. if you look at the history of altcoins you can see that period only lasts a very short amount of time. hence good short term investments.
in comparison bitcoin rises in short term, has some correction then starts rising again short after. hence good long term and short term investment.

Nice information for a newbie in BTC as me. Thanks a lot!
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
Merited by collins3 (1)

We can see in the past few days bitcoin is pums quite strong, after touching the $ 6000 level just a week after bitcoin prices have returned to $ 10800 level and still on the rise. In addition, I see that a coin is also quite strong pums that is NEO when the coin has been x2 within a week and still rising slightly without any sign of decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: