Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

Bitcoin is the best of all the coins. Because, Bitcoin identity is much more and Bitcoin spread the whole world. On the other hand, there are some Altcoin, which are a lot better.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is good for holding and Altcoin is good for trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

I would choose bitcoin because bitcoin is king of all altcoin, the price of the altcoin is always affected by bitcoin and I believe in future bitcoin will bring a lot of profit to those investors. Especially at this time, when the bitcoin price is only $ 7400, a very low price for, this is a chance for us to buy more bitcoin at a cheaper price. then patiently hold and wait for price increase, I believe that by the end of this year the market will be better and bitcoin prices will increase.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

after a long time reducing, most of coins has hitted the bottom now, so you can choose some potential coins now such as BTC, WPR, INS, SXUT,.. to buy and hold for few months. I can sure with you that you will get big profit

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Bitcoin just started to make more explode in the world, many people said "that bitcoin price is too high". let's take look past Bitcoin When the price is cheap what they say? Altcoin is the way to get more Bitcoin, for long-term investments I have not been so sure. but for now, I personally invest in some altcoins like NEO, Ripple, and Waves
Undoubtedly Bitcoin is the leader of coin market. Being the pioneer of the market, it is leading from the front. It has better prospect than Altcoin. Yet I think investment in both Bitcoin and Altcoin will be better. Because it will diversify the portfolio and thus minimize risk. Some Altcoin like Ripple, Das Coin, Waves have good future too.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I'm not an expert but even if the price of bitcoin is expensive, it is not to late to invest in it if you still believe in bitcoin. Obviously there are lots of altcoins sprouting in the market and most of them had the potential to pump up. I am not suggesting you to choose which one of them to invest instead I am suggesting you to invest both of them for they are both (bitcoin and altcoins) good to invest with.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I choose both. When I did not have a bitcoin, I invested my money in different currencies: 30% in EUR, 30% in USD and 30% in JPY, I think this is a good way to minimize risks.
I decided to do the same with cryptocurrencies, I share my investments between bitcoin, ether and ripple
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I believe that the current time you should focus and pay attention to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply today, falling more than $ 800 from $ 7800 to $ 7000 at the moment. Market capitalization is also declining and remains below 280 billion. This is the time for you to sue and buy bitcoin for the best price. As far as my technical analysis, bitcoin prices will probably drop sharply today and will touch $ 6000 today.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

Bitcoin is a good crypto invest with but altcoins are also dominance in terms of trading and investments. We must also depends on altcoins because sometimes we can make big money out of them , most of the time don't rely on bitcoins as a first option in crypto industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:36 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 06:16:01 AM by Joriecoinbit

Bitcoin is a good crypto invest with but altcoins are also dominance in terms of trading and investments. We must also depends on altcoins because sometimes we can make big money out of them , most of the time don't rely on bitcoins as a first option in crypto industry.

Well, in my opinion I'll still continue to invest in bitcoin since I have already earned profit in my long term investments.  And I do agree with you, altcoins has a dominance to earn a huge profits in an instance but it depends how lucky we are to invest on an altcoins because it's really hard to find which altcoins that has potential to increase it's value.
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

For me its terribly peculiar condition! Why you have got to select one in every of this? i believe higher are going to be a lot of convertible and build venture blends since it will build amaze. i'm sure Bitcoin and altcoins have nice future but we have a tendency to need be conscious and decide right minutes - fathom a way to feel the business sectors air here!!
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

This time the market condition is going to down trend day by day by some time and bitcoin and altcoin signal providers are almost unfavorable to trade because bitcoin and altcoins are going down and that’s why the main thing is where to invest and when to invest by following market condition is the best way instead of using signals providers strategy, I think this time is best to both bitcoin and altcoins according to market situation and the best trade is picking from depth and sell it on high price and don’t save for holding if you are doing daily trading but if you wants to long term trading on altcoin and bitcoin then it good to trade in good coins,
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

I would prefer both but i will give many value to bitcoin, because there are a lots of altcoins that born every month. And their price will raise or go down in one-day. It's so difficult to choose a potential altcoin. Hold bitcoin it is more save. 
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

The whole world is accepted bitcoin. You look back and see, Bitcoin increasing popularity day by day. Bitcoin is the best of all the coins, But there are some Altcoins, they are a lot of better.Good coins are good all the time.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

I'd prefer bitcoin as I can be more assured of my investments to be in good amount in the future but seeing the difference of bitcoin to other cryptos, you should be aware that you are in for a long term investment. Right now, it is good to consider investing on great projects that has a huge potential in the crypto community. You can earn faster in altcoins that in bitcoin because alts has a higher chance of going 0-100% of profit.
Well, I think we choose altcoin or bitcoin is depending on the situation and the timing, that gives us a better source of income, instead of holding only one in both, typical as now, Bitcoin is probably a good choice when prices are becoming too cheap. However, if the price of bitcoin becomes too high, we should use bitcoin to buy altcoin because the price of altcoin at that time is low, when it bounces back, we will have more bitcoin, in short, trading is a job that requires conversion and proper strategy for each stage, we can not just focus on something, it will make opportunity to make money becomes less
There are various altcoins which offer a good profit in the market with small investments. These profits are comparatively small to the bitcoin but at the same time the investment is also small. In my opinion Etherium, Ripple and stellar are also going down, so all those who have planned for altcoin must avoid them as well. Litecoin has shown some good improvement last month but now it is also down in the market.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Currently Bitcoin is showing long term correction because in 7 months bitcoin touch the price from $1200 to $20,000 and now after December their price is start to down, if the price is taking 7 months to up then just wait their long term correction, one thing is in this duration is the best condition now to buy anything from crypto market, bitcoin or altcoin both are providing the good benefits
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

I would prefer both but i will give many value to , because there are a lots of altcoins that born every month. And their price will raise or go down in one-day. It's so difficult to choose a potential altcoin. Hold  it is more save. 
Yeah same like me. I prefer investing bigger amount in bitcoin and some extra amount to some altcoins, as we know when bitcoins are going down, some altcoins tends to go high, but there are few also who followed the chart movement of the bitcoin, that is why for me i am choosing to invest both bitcoin and altcoin as long sa you analize also which altcoins have potential of rising in the future. But of course for now i decided to invest more in bitcoins because i see the money in there.
rxtwo

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Bitcoin is always better, I have some amount in altcoin and I forget about it, I did not checked it when it still has its price. I am very disappointed because when I checked it again , its has no price anymore. Its dead. But I still lucky because most of my wealth is in form of bitcoin.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Bitcoin is always better, I have some amount in altcoin and I forget about it, I did not checked it when it still has its price. I am very disappointed because when I checked it again , its has no price anymore. Its dead. But I still lucky because most of my wealth is in form of bitcoin.

Best way is to not to choose what coin you will gonna spend or invest your money with, I still prefer to have bitcoin and altcoin in my life, as I know that they will create good income for me in the future so why would I choose right? In altcoin I am choosing the best and that is Ethereum.
Cryptoproff

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Bitcoin is safer as long term invested. So for those who have been thinking of entering today simply because the price is so cheap, you have to think of it for the long haul.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Best way is to not to choose what coin you will gonna spend or invest your money with, I still prefer to have bitcoin and altcoin in my life, as I know that they will create good income for me in the future so why would I choose right? In altcoin I am choosing the best and that is Ethereum.
so many altcoin that has good potential in futures.its not only ethereum, for example storm that have product used millions user.token that have real function for their user could be our choice to invest on it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: