Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

At this moment, bitcoin is good. This is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is in low value and price. You can earn a lot of profits when it reach again the high peak.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Bitcoin investment is safer and altcoins investment can give you more profit but it's riskier.
Not all alt coins are risky investment. You can hold some of the alt coins for long term to make some sweet decent profit. And also, the alt coin market follows the trend of bitcoin market. When the price of bitcoin rises we can see price rise in alt coins too. Same goes for the opposite. When the price of bitcoin drops, the price of other alt coins also starts to drop.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

It's good to invest in altcoin, there's ETH or Litecoin, whichever you think is good and cheaper invest for it. otherwise, you may also choose bitcoin if you have enough capital, though pricey it doesn't matter cause it will give you high return.
At a time when market fluctuates deeply, I think that the investment in bitcoin and altcoin are very good because the price of these coin is very low. Choosing a coin investment is a decision you have to make if you want to make a high profit with high risk. Choose altcoin. If you like safe then you can choose bitcoin.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

It's good to invest in altcoin, there's ETH or Litecoin, whichever you think is good and cheaper invest for it. otherwise, you may also choose bitcoin if you have enough capital, though pricey it doesn't matter cause it will give you high return.
At a time when market fluctuates deeply, I think that the investment in bitcoin and altcoin are very good because the price of these coin is very low. Choosing a coin investment is a decision you have to make if you want to make a high profit with high risk. Choose altcoin. If you like safe then you can choose bitcoin.
Well i think i choose Bitcoin as gaining asset than alt coin because Bitcoin is my first gaining asset and i experience gaining a huge amount on it but i also believe in alt coin because it is also good for investment and if i will given a chance i will invest both alt and btc for good.because we can really see and hear the good feedback from this two coin from all crypto investors.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Well i think i choose Bitcoin as gaining asset than alt coin because Bitcoin is my first gaining asset and i experience gaining a huge amount on it but i also believe in alt coin because it is also good for investment and if i will given a chance i will invest both alt and btc for good.because we can really see and hear the good feedback from this two coin from all crypto investors.

Use bitcoin like a fiat currency to make your deposits and withdraws. Use altcoins as a medium of trading. Bitcoin trade is harder compared to altcoin trade. I prefer to trade altcoins rather than bitcoin.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

if you are a risktaker like me. i choose to altcoins where the lot of coins is there unlike to bitcoin you monitor one coin only. its easy to monitor a one coin than too many. but its easy to earn to a lot of coins than to one only. thats why i choose altcoins than bitcoins.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

I would go for altcoin if you want big gains , for bitcoin to go x2 there is a lot more needed than for a random altcoin to go x2 or even more.
But bitcoin is a bit more safe if you like that.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

Personally I think we can do both since bitcoins and altcoins are cryptocurrencies both coins have different potential & though we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin value is quite higher than altcoins. Maybe in the future altcoins will survive and pump just like the bitcoins since the bitcoin already survived. And of course, it is not possible that altcoin will achieve what bitcoin has achieved.Because As of now I can see many people, investors are continue trust in cyptocurrencies.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

I would go for altcoin if you want big gains , for bitcoin to go x2 there is a lot more needed than for a random altcoin to go x2 or even more.
But bitcoin is a bit more safe if you like that.
I personally just interested to altcoin for grow the amount of my bitcoin. I feel save to store my money in form of bitcoin rather than altcoins . Because no body know what will happen with altcoin.

TeamUp

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

If you compare the growth of top altcoins like ETH and LTC to BTC you can see that altcoins grow faster than BTC in its time. So given about 2-3years with the current speed growth of ETH maybe the price of ETH will be much higher than the BTC.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest.
It has a great reputation and importance.
And its authenticity is more reliable.
Only newcomers to crypto market mistakenly invest into altcoins when they don’t know about bitcoin but I bet, anyone who knows about bitcoin is not going to go against bitcoin or will never prefer any altcoin over bitcoin. Altcoins are much dependent on bitcoin for their prices and the market trends. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the father of digital currencies and people trust it more than any other coin.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Bitcoin is the oldest.
It has a great reputation and importance.
And its authenticity is more reliable.
Only newcomers to crypto market mistakenly invest into altcoins when they don’t know about bitcoin but I bet, anyone who knows about bitcoin is not going to go against bitcoin or will never prefer any altcoin over bitcoin. Altcoins are much dependent on bitcoin for their prices and the market trends. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the father of digital currencies and people trust it more than any other coin.

If you are wise, you can buy as many variations of altcoins as you want and sell it at higher prices - your bitcoin will always be your base. Meaning, you are just buying altcoins in order to gain profit and go back to where your base is - bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Since I don't afford to buy bitcoin I will go to altcoins because you can earned it through joining signature campaign and social media campaign. After performing the task from campaign you will be rewarded with altcoin that will be traded to become bitcoin. So I chose both.
Me too, on my first step in this world of digital currency I prefer also altcoin over bitcoin because last year bitcoins price is already that high where I admit that I can't afford it. And then I also used to join this signature campaign that helps me alot to earn a digital coin. And now I am already doing trading, which is the riskiest thing I know.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

Both have ups and downs but in the end if you choose a good, solid altcoin you can make more profit out of it than what would you do just with BTC.

I my view, holding altcoins might be the best bet for the future in the sense that the PoS coins will generate passive income without the fuss of the PoW.

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

Both have ups and downs but in the end if you choose a good, solid altcoin you can make more profit out of it than what would you do just with BTC.

I my view, holding altcoins might be the best bet for the future in the sense that the PoS coins will generate passive income without the fuss of the PoW.

You said BTC but there is no chance for pos income in BTC. If you go with ETH, thre is a chance for POS income in the future. Because they may change their mining structure to proof of stake concept. We all know this.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

You said BTC but there is no chance for pos income in BTC. If you go with ETH, thre is a chance for POS income in the future. Because they may change their mining structure to proof of stake concept. We all know this.

I explained myself poorly, I meant exactly what you said; a PoS change in ETH might be the best of both worlds!

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Bitcoin investment is safer and altcoins investment can give you more profit but it's riskier.

Bitcoin is safer as long term invested. So for those who have been thinking of entering today simply because the price is so cheap, you have to think of it for the long haul. Personally, I don't think that bitcoin today is good for day trader, such volatility and very unpredictable.

Altcoins is best for short term for me. You can bought a lot of cheap coins and just hold for at least a month only or even go trade it everyday. although you have to be careful with those P&D groups around.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I think that when the market is in a hurry, we should not invest in a bitcoin but invest in other coin that will bring you much bigger profits. You can see that other coins are worth less than bitcoi, but when bitocin raises a bit by 5% -6%, other coins increase by 10% -20%. It gives you a lot more profit than investing in bitcoin.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

For me bitcoin is sure for investing while all altcoins are not but some altcoins are best for me for investing while some altcoins are not trusted and also have no such performance so that we can expect better result. So in altcoins i always prefer you for etheruem waves, litecoins and ripple etc just like these coins they are famous and trusted.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Many investors prefer to have bitcoin in their cryptocurrency portfolio, usually allocate 40-50% of their investments. The remaining 50-60% are allocated for such altcoins as: Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Ripple, Dash, Cardano, TRON and others. In fact, there are a lot of interesting and promising coins on the cryptocurrency market, which in the future will bring their investors a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: