Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

I think it's a good idea to own 50% to 50% of that bitcoin, that altcoyins they can always grow abruptly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

I think it's a good idea to own 50% to 50% of that bitcoin, that altcoyins they can always grow abruptly.
Yes that is for the best! Bitcoin and Altcoin are both good for investment; as of now, the value of Bitcoin is increasing but it doesn't mean that Altcoin is no longer a good coin for investment. When the the value of Bitcoin decreases, Altcoin will increases; so both of them are good.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

This time not good for investment Bitcoin.Bitcoin price now very high.so we can invest altcoin .I start invest in altcoin.
I agree, as of now the value of Bitcoin is very high; if you will buy it, it will be costly. So you better invest to Altcoin especially ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoins and it is said to gain more popular just like Bitcoin.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

That is the million dollar question; when to invest? When to buy? When to sell?

Crypto will always be a game of chance, with a significant risk.

The only way to be successful is to read, study, devote a daily time slot to follow the trends. Unless you are very lucky, there is no other way.

Even trends are highly unpredictable these past few months, maybe this is what coming into mainstream really is about. Guts, luck and maybe insider trading info is what will make you succeed here.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Jumli

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

if for my investment better altcoin, because the high bitcoin price to invest by way of buying bitcoin it can make me feel tense because we make a purchase at a very high price that is feared if eg transaction or purchase of bitcoin low definitely bitcoin price will decrease and if I decrease certainly would be afraid of the loss, so then I prefer eth that the price is still not too high so that if there is a loss I do not get a very big loss
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

I would invest in both bitcoin and altcoins if i have the money on a 20:80 ratio. Bitcoin is so expensive now while there are altcoins which are good to invest to. I just need to choose from among the strong altcoins which really will give the earnings.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

This time not good for investment Bitcoin.Bitcoin price now very high.so we can invest altcoin .I start invest in altcoin.
You are throwing your money to loss because bitcoin has more impact than any other coin and you will see in future that I am right believe me I also invested in alts and I withdraw my money from them because they were moving day by day and this thing is giving me more panicking situation so it’s better for you to go for the best coin and this will be really helpful for you as price of bitcoin is high but profit rates are more higher.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

by looking at the development of bitcoin and altcoin prices today is very surprising to everyone, and I believe altcoin that has potential is eth and ltc. you should start investing in eth, because ethereum still has a pump that will surprise everyone. if bitcoin, I think the price has started to stabilize, and there will be no rise again.

Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is still a good way to invest your money because it is the top global virtual currency and you are seeing the as expensive because you are just getting started with it but do not doubt with bitcoin it will still keep on increasing.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:35:21 PM

According to prediction the bitcoin price will go up and that is why the good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, already investors have good profit from bitcoin but this is the more good opportunity for the investors and for altcoin who wants to buy altcoins that will great opportunity and the best option to gain profit because after hardfork bitcoin price will settle down and the altcoin will go up.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

For me, Bitcoin is a good investment as of the moment. It is better if you have Bitcoin while the value is still increasing. It is such a best way to have a successful profit. Aside from that, Bitcoin is popular and trustworthy more compared to other coins.

posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

I would invest half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins.
Also investing in the most trusted ICOs could being profitable in the long run
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

I would invest half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins.
Also investing in the most trusted ICOs could being profitable in the long run
It's hard to advise how much to invest in bitcoins and how much in altcoins, percentages can be different depending from goal's you have as investor. I agree that its better to have money in both bitcoins and altcoins, then just in one. Most people here thinks the same, and we are already in both of this investments, for the newbies that join in crypto for the first time starts with bitcoins only but after some time everyone recognize the power of altcoins and they join in and invest little by little.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

depending on which one you want, bitcoin is still the best in my opinion. but altcoin also has good potential in cryptocurrency though not all of them. Good altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin, ripple, waves, dash. they have good potential. so the conclusion is better to invest in both. but make sure you invest much more on bitcoin.

kokoliso1

Activity: 200
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

Diversifying is the best option, I think an 65% of holdings in bitcoin and the rest in the top 10 altcoins could be a good strategy with small 100$ picks in new coins just in case.
The higher multiplier is easily got with the new cheap coins, but also those are the most likely to make you lose all your investment.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

Diversifying is the best option, I think an 65% of holdings in bitcoin and the rest in the top 10 altcoins could be a good strategy with small 100$ picks in new coins just in case.
The higher multiplier is easily got with the new cheap coins, but also those are the most likely to make you lose all your investment.

I totally agree with the idea of diversification but I don't think the higher potential is in the new, cheap coins. There's just too much risk there.

To diversify, expand your portfolio to include some old, reliable, well established coin with a dev team still supporting it and with a clear vision for the future.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:53:38 PM

I totally agree with the idea of diversification but I don't think the higher potential is in the new, cheap coins. There's just too much risk there.

To diversify, expand your portfolio to include some old, reliable, well established coin with a dev team still supporting it and with a clear vision for the future.
Yes there is a higher risk in the new and cheap coins that your investment will become loss but there is also a higher chance to gain a big profit if the developer team become serious in the project that's why it is important to research first before you enter at the market and hold a coin.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:20:54 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
If you want a quick money choose altcoins but its never been easy to identify the most reliable sources. Another one to bitcoin if you want a large sum of money then it is the right thing for you. Again bitcoin takes it time to grow your funds as well as the other users.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:40:07 AM

I would invest in both bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin is still a good investment because although it rise up so much, there is still a potential that it will go up more because in terms of investors, there are still so many people who doesn't know about it and those who know but didn't invest will eventually invest if bitcoin would continue to attract more attention and then continue to rise. Any one who don't have an idea about cryptocurrency will know first about bitcoin and if he decided to invest then it would be the first one he would buy.

For the altcoin, there are many altcoins that has potential. Even the litecoin and ethereum has still room for growth. There is a recent rally in both coins and many are still positive for it to rise up. Neo, the Chinese version of Ethereum has a lot of incoming developments. Just focus on altcoins that has active developers and those who followed their roadmap because eventually the time for those altcoins would come.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:35:41 AM

This is nice idea. Don’t leave bitcoins but if you don’t have any bitcoin with you right now and you want to get some, this is not good time. Prices are so much high and you will not be getting much profits from it. So better is to shift to any other altcoin, buy them as they are cheap now. Invest in them and sell them when prices of bitcoins will be low, trade altcoins for bitcoins then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: