Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

I would prefer both but i will give many value to bitcoin, because there are a lots of altcoins that born every month. And their price will raise or go down in one-day. It's so difficult to choose a potential altcoin. Hold bitcoin it is more save. 

I think you should consider your investment depends on what factors such as capital, profit direction, time to achieve profit, how to invest. If you start with a capital that is not too large, and there is a need to multiply that number several times in the short term, my advice is to invest in potential altcoin. Cheap Altcoin, low capitalization, often attracts investment and has the potential to grow in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

If you are going to try on how to trade it is better to buy altcoins because it is more affordable than bitcoin.
You wouldn't lose so much if you use altcoin but if you are going to hold coins, and wait for its price increase, much better to go bitcoin because it is more profitable than altcoin.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Actually for now I am holding altcoins instead of btc. Since btc is in dump there are some alts that are really surviving and there is also pump when you actually do trade everyday. Bitcoin is now stable in it's dump stages and I transfer all my money in potential alts.

As I see Bitcoin and altcoins go up and down almost together, that is why I do not think there is a great difference which of alts to hold (just pick coins from top 20).
nakkanak

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

for now I prefer to trade in bitcoin rather than altcoin trading or investment, I buy some btc to hold on until the end of 2018, i hope this will make me to get big profit
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

bitcoin and altcoin have the same advantages for trading, I prefer bitcoin trading even though today bitcoin decreases but can be controlled with daily trading that can earn profit every day.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

The best choice is to investing into bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin prices now and will be always connected to bitcoins, and that means when bitcoins rises also will altcoins. I would always suggest to invest into ethereum, because it is strong and reliable crypto with really good price. Bitcoin is best option, but because of its high price some people do not invest in it. So for those who want to invest smaller sum of money, good choice would be ethereum or some other altcoin.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

In my opinion, it is better to diversify the portfolio. Bitcoin is 50% and altcoins 50%. I trade some altcoins and hold some altcoins until better times.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

now I like to buy altcoin.because the altcoin price is low now.All of new coin are now more and more cheap from the ico price.I am trying to buy bitcoin and altcoin that under the ICO price.Gla is my favorite coin right now.
Right now investing on both altcoin and bitcoin  is very good decision to do because the price of all altcoin now is dump really high on the market and also the price bitcoin now is really low so it is the best time to invest on both altcoin and bitcoin,but i believe that investing with bitcoin is still more profitable.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

my goal is to collect bitcoin, but I use altcoin for that, and many people like it. collecting bitcoin with altcoin already done in many places trading. yes, that is a pretty good way that I know up to now.
Collect Bitcoin through Altcoins could be a smart way because it's indirect and you could multiples your balance if both price is increasing.
But this is risky also because if it's decreasing multiples times so it means your balacne will be decreased multiples time also.

I really do agreed on you,.. we can have bitcoin without buying it by simply joining in any bounty campaign here. Either in social media like twitter, Facebook, telegram, reddit, Linked, Medium, transaltions, you tube blog, and signature campaign.
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

in my opinion is BTC because the movement of BTC price charts quickly change in a short time making it easier for us to trading. Grin
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

for today I definitely will refrain from investing in ico companies, as the market gives very deceptive hopes. But nevertheless I have Trust in the etherium and Bitcoin, so today there is an opportunity to invest your money much more profitable.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

if you are a risktaker like me. i choose to altcoins where the lot of coins is there unlike to bitcoin you monitor one coin only. its easy to monitor a one coin than too many. but its easy to earn to a lot of coins than to one only. thats why i choose altcoins than bitcoins.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

if you are a risktaker like me. i choose to altcoins where the lot of coins is there unlike to bitcoin you monitor one coin only. its easy to monitor a one coin than too many. but its easy to earn to a lot of coins than to one only. thats why i choose altcoins than bitcoins.

Investing in altcoin often yields a lot of returns for investors but at the same time risks are much greater than investing in bitcoins. Because altcoin has a low trading volume, it is easy to manipulate so its value will fluctuate a lot. If you really understand the volatility of these altcoins, you can quite get very much profit from it.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Right now, the cryptocurrency market is bleeding red, bitcoin and altcoin prices are very low, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in the cryptocurrency market. If you want to invest long term and make a profit, invest in bitcoin. If you do not have much capital, invest in altcoin. Pick and buy these valuable and potential altcoin on the coinmarket cap. I recommend investing long term in ETH or Litecoin because these are 2 very potential altcoins, in the future they will be very developed and of high value

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Yeah it's easy to earn more profit with altcoins than focus in just one coin. But I like bitcoin and altcoin, at the first place we don't need to choose because as long as we can handle bitcoin and altcoin then go trade with this different coin and earn profit.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

bitcoin has great demand in market, so try to invest in bitcoin. Then invest in alcoin and check the profit, by doing this you will able to being differentiate between them.
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

bitcoin and altcoin, I think both have the same potential. it all depends only from the users only. well, for me, altcoin is so useful, because with altcoin, I can produce a lot of bitcoin. so, I have both to be utilized.

Yeah, that was my original plan as well, but then the mania came and my alts never caught up, but honestly there are some alts I belive in much more than in Bitcoin, so I dont see them as something lesser anymore.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

You can still put a part of your money in bitcoin, it still an investment, and everyday it's price is pumping and also, dumps. And you can invest the other half in altcoins, just find a decent and promising ICO to invest into.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

I am not an expert but let me give you my noob opinion. Investing in bitcoin is much preferred than any alt coins, why? Because people use bitcoin to buy alt coins, therefore its demand is still high. Besides, alt coins are strongly influenced by bitcoin price movement. Adjust your portfolio, I am not saying alt coin is bad. But better allocate more $$$ in bitcoin.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

At the moment, there are altcoins more interesting for investment, than Bitcoin. For example, Binance coin, which showed itself very well on the falling market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: