Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:35 PM

bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. In my opinion bitcoin best for investment. But now the price of Bitcoin is so huge that if you want to invest in bitcoin then you will need a huge capital. For this, you can invest in some good altcoin which will pump in 2018.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

bitcoin is the best investment place but also requires a lot of capital, so I prefer altcoin because it does not need much capital and the opportunity to do day trading is still there
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
You can see that although in recent days the market is fluctuating continuously and hardly predictable but can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery as well. Currently, bitcoin is $ 9700 and still on the rebound, so you invest in bitcoin at this time. We can see that bitcoin is currently the highest value and also has a very strong growth rate. So invest in bitcoin.
peter.from.penn

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

It all depends upon your trading strategy, alt coin selection, timing, and entry price.  Some alt coins will outpace Bitcoin by far, others will fail miserably.  During a Bitcoin rally or crash, alt coins get crushed.  When Bitcoin grows slow and steady, alt coins generally rocket.  So it's impossible to say that Bitcoin is better, or vice versa.  It all depends upon conditions.   
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

I always choose both i know now bitcoin price goes down fall the price, but strongly believe go up again their price. Altcoins are good investment one of alts give me an earning, bitcoin and altcoin giving opportunity for  me to earn profits.

marcus94

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

It actually depends, both are profitable and worth holding and each of them has it's own season. As we all know, bitcoin price has an inverse of to altcoin price. Whenever bitcoin price moves up, altcoin price goes down. The best way to earn is to take advantage of this. You just need to be aware of the current market situation before deciding which to buy and hold.

thnx for the info
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

Bitcoin surprises everyone with his height.bitcoin just started to make more explse in the world.many people said,that bitcoin price is too high.I think there is no harm if we also had a little bitcoin to invest.but if in altcoin it is cheaper than price bitcoin.this is a beginner perspective feel free correct me or add an imput to it.
GunsNRose

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum will start to catch up with Bitcoin in 2018. Ethereum platform is becoming more popular and more convenient.
At the same time, Bitcoin is growing due to its immense popularity.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

Bitcoin is the leader of the pack, and Satoshi a revolutionary inventor, but Bitcoin’s market share will continue to lower, as more and more coins appear. Don’t read this wrong, Bitcoin’s price will go up because the whole market will grow, but of course newer coins are cheaper, riskier to invest in, but can provide outrageous growths, while Bitcoin is more stable, but less profitable
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:32:11 AM

I think that at this point you should invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin is recovering extremely fast yesterday and has overcome all the barriers, so I think you will probably get A lot of profits when investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are still on the uptrend so in the coming days may hit the $ 12000 level, you buy bitcoin gnay now.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

Bitcoin or Altcoin?

The answer is obvious: both!

BTC will keep on being the flagship of the crypto armada for the foreseeable future and therefore it might be considered as a relatively safe investment even with all the crypto instability.

Altcoins represent a mandatory investment for those who truly believe in crypto and are planning to harvest future revenues from current investments. In this scenario, diversification is a must.

Therefore, anyone interested in investing for the long run should spread the investments across a range of altcoins while keeping also some BTC.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:42 PM

Bitcoin or Altcoin?

BTC will keep on being the flagship of the crypto armada for the foreseeable future and therefore it might be considered as a relatively safe investment even with all the crypto instability.

Altcoins represent a mandatory investment for those who truly believe in crypto and are planning to harvest future revenues from current investments. In this scenario, diversification is a must.

Therefore, anyone interested in investing for the long run should spread the investments across a range of altcoins while keeping also some BTC.

Since there is no regulation limiting us with regards to our investment, then choose both right? Since, you can always take advantage and can earn with both of them, and choosing both of them does not mean that you are biased or breaking any rules of course not, you are just practical and wise and was just maximizing what you have.
Menuotares

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Altcoin seems more profitable for me in trading. Especially in an exchanges, there is margin trading service so i can double the profits in it.
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Bitcoin or Altcoin?

Since there is no regulation limiting us with regards to our investment, then choose both right? Since, you can always take advantage and can earn with both of them, and choosing both of them does not mean that you are biased or breaking any rules of course not, you are just practical and wise and was just maximizing what you have.
True, no one is prohibiting us from investing in both so why choose only one? Bitcoin had been the number one coin in digital currencies so it really is good for long term investments while there are altcoins that are good to invests too, you just have to choose which one you think is worth it. Eth had been the best option for altcoins so it will be better to invests in bitcoin and ethereum.

bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

I think there is no doubt about Bitcoin's best currency. Because Bitcoin is the most well known and most tested currency. This year its value will increase.
Moreover, some altcoin has a lot better. Like Ethereum & Litecoin. These prices will increase. But I think they will not be worth more than Bitcoin
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Investing in altcoins and a shot in the dark, you can be lucky and earn lots more money at the same time you can lose everything in matters of hours, this all due to the volatility that the altcoins present. The BTC in the last eight years, the volatility has decreased significantly.

However, the same can not be said for the hundreds of alternative crypto-coins. Bitcoin has much less market volatility than any altcoin, and this attribute continues to improve.
marcus94

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

the safest route is to do both ... Bitcoin for long term and just trade some altcoins for quick profit
rocos

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

in my opinion if we have to choose between Bitcoin or Alcoin obviously there are several factors in the choice, if we want to invest we choose Bitcoin as an option if we want to market buy I choose Alcoin, indeed the result of Alcoin it will not be tenth Bitcoin But everything did have the impact of his own treatise and profits.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

I will choose to invest my money on bitcoin rather than on altcoin. Bitcoin has more potential in the cryptocurrency market. I am aware that the bitcoin will have a bright future. It is better if we have now many bitcoins.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

I will choose to invest my money on bitcoin rather than on altcoin. Bitcoin has more potential in the cryptocurrency market. I am aware that the bitcoin will have a bright future. It is better if we have now many bitcoins.
well, i was the opposite. maybe if the amount I have is small, i better invest in altcoin, because i can get more amount. when the price goes up, it will be a very good advantage. but, maybe i will choose bitcoin when i have a lot of value.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: