Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:39:35 AM

I choose bitcoin since its price is unstable meaning its price may be higher or lower, once you bought bitcoin at a low price. Surely, after a certain period of time, you will gain a profit since bitcoin price now and then may increase.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:57:25 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

First, It is the most well known coin in crypto currency. Second, there is a great opportunity in bitcoin. Lastly, I earn cash through bitcoin and can easily teach others atleast basic use of this.

hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

Investing in bitcoins can make people more free of wealth. A lot of people have done it. In addition, bitcoin may affect our life in many ways in the future, and maybe we will use it for dinner, shopping, and tourism.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:41:22 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is great,it is the best way to invest to become a rich person.i choose bitcoin because it is safety to invest i am sure that i can earn here even a  small amount.and bitcoin is people choice so the economy will improve becausw of the users and investors.last,I choose bitcoin gave me an opportunity to have a own job even at home only bitcoin give me a chance to have a income to supply our needs.so i thank you bitcoin.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
People choose it cause it has a potential to make you rich from poor state earn independently and out of the governments commission. Taxes and others stuff in a state. So many rules on A state but bitcoin does not have that this is like freedom.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

I choose bitcoin because it has the best security for me though the price of bitcoin now is not that good. it is still unhackable that's why i chose it.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:03:43 AM

why did you choose bitcoin?

I choose not only bitcoin. Yes at first above all it is just bitcoin. If I received any alts, or eth in the signature campaign I joined I immediately convert it into bitcoin. But as the time pass by, I started to understand more the crypto world. I realized that it is not only bitcoin that can give me a big profit that is why I also choose eth and selected alts. It also happened because my friend make me see the reality. He is a trader and saving so many alts for a long time (if I am not mistaken he is alt collector), now his alts has a total of 1M USD. He started collecting it when the price is low and now its price is so high.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

I choose Bitcoin because of its features. I know there are a lot of coins out there that is better, and I have that too. But Bitcoin for me will always be the King. No one owns him. Unlike the other coins, they are owned by developers.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

I choose bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a profitable currency with an increasingly expensive exchange rate and a rising price will certainly be very profitable
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:37:13 AM

I shift into crypto currencies especially bitcoin when my local stock market went down. Just lately our stock market is rising again but I am already addicted to crypto. Hoping to become a millionaire by 2018. 😍😍😍
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:44:39 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoins because
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

I choose bitcoin all over other cryptocurrencies out there because i can see alot more potential on bitcoins other than other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency we all know so thats a clear reason and a valid reason to choose bitcoins among all cryptocurrency,almost all traders are focused on this asset.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
People here in the forum are not totally experts in the field of using bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrencies but yes. It is true that we are all users here in the forum. Well, the reason behind why I tend to choose bitcoin rather than using real money is that it has unique features to provide which is more beneficial compared to real money. It is much easier to access, has the greater capacity and capability to grow more than what you have on initial.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

I choose bitcoin all over other cryptocurrencies out there because i can see alot more potential on bitcoins other than other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency we all know so thats a clear reason and a valid reason to choose bitcoins among all cryptocurrency,almost all traders are focused on this asset.

Yeah bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency that's why i trusted bitcoin so much and i know bitcoin with us for the future that is the reason why i choose bitcoin, we see how much its reach.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it can help a lot of people and bitcoin can change also a economic status of each of us and my auntie was already paid in all of her debt and she already has a house and lot and it is because of bitcoin so that's why I choose bitcoin because here at bitcoin there is more chances to win here and to get a profit here than anything else.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Yes I am a Bitcoin user, but i do not consider myself now as a expert. I choose bitcoin cause as you can see now it has it's own standing in the community. And as you can see bitcoin has its own unique features and in bitcoin there is a lot of opportunities where you can earn a profit you can imagine. It is also a big help if you want additional income just explore like i am doing until now. And most of all its value is getting higher and higher.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because some people are because i want to be a part of it who can be rich like my aunt do i can see potential on bitcoin thats why i do bitcoin also many people are getting rich because of it.
bitfornewbs

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is the first ever digitalized cryptocurrency that was created and I am very curious about it what will it bring to me and to everyone who will use it. I didn’t regret entering to the world of cryptocurrencies, it gives me knowledge in trading, investments where it will help me in my future. I heard some people became successful in this world full of bitcoin and I know someday I will be one of them having motivated and putting my heart and soul to this.
cepedacharles29

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:07:08 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is most popular currency/cryptocurrency in the world and here, I learned a lot about economy, crypto, and more and I choose bitcoin because of this I know that I can earn a lot of money like today the price of bitcoin is now very high as well as ethereum. So I choose bitcoin because it's a good investment and you really will earn a lot of money.
SlickTight

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:30 AM

The reason why i choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin is a digital currency that can be a future for everyone for those who play it. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve everyone's goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: