Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

I think every users here would like and more choose for bitcoin as its give an unbelievable earnings and also easyto used in terms of trading and claimaing money yet theres a lot of path to claim but its part of trading so that bitcoin will be protected by those hackers and scammers.
Christyler

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

As far as i know bitcoin started in the mid 2009,  if im not mistaken.. That time the process was so easy specialy on terms how to use your paypals and now expanding thier wide choices online.. And not to mention the continius endless posibility bitcoin has to offer and much bigger  incomes to earn as well.. Just believe in your dream and bitcoin is just a click away to help you build that dream..
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose  of having bitcoin  because  if it's being amazing and I want to become  billionaires  someday just like some bitcoiners too
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

Probably I chose bitcoin because it is the most dynamically developing currency. This gives a chance to earn a living. It is also the most popular currency.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I choose bitcoin because my friends recommended this to me and they always say that it is the easiest way to earn money
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

Why did I choose Bitcoin ?? Their is just one reason for me so I choose Bitcoin .It is to help me and also my family to get money so that we can buy all things that we need in daily life .Bitcoin , I don't know that crypto until one of my relative introduced it to me she said it will help me to make money so she help me to registered here in bitcointalk. And I hope someday bitcoin will help me in many ways .
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

I chose bitcoin because I knew that he could change my life because since my start bitcoin I felt that my life changed gradually so I chose bitcoin because it was a great help for me and other bitcoin users

bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because I chose to be more practical. Bitcoin means a lot to me not only because it gives me salary but also because I learned a lot from it that I'm not used to. It really enhance me as a whole being and I'm really glad that I try bitcoin it helps and changed my life that's why if ever I have to choose again no doubt that I will chose bitcoin!
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

I went into Bitcoin because a friend told me that someone she know had been very successful with it. Then I discovered ALTs and became a follower.

genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose Bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency I heard from my classmates. I never thought that there are some cryptocurrency exist aside from Bitcoin. And it is very popular in the market and make use as mode of payment for some transactions online. Bitcoin helps me as an individual though I am still a student, I earned a lot of money as successful professionals out there.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

I choose bitcoin because everyone who want to have bitcoin, they can achieve it like buying it in a small price and sell it in a higher price which you can earn more profit because of it. Many people nowadays who already achieve a success career together with their bitcoin. They really earn a lot of profit and i really believe that it can help people who want to achieve their dreams and can bring their life to a successful life.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

I doubt Bitcoin is going anywhere, anytime soon. It will likely continue to appreciate as a digital asset, and may even appreciate greatly.However, I believe that Bitcoin Cash offers a risk reward proposition that is far superior.
KTZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

For my opinion is because it's meant to our new generations, What i mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, It's fast and secure because of the use of blockchain technology. The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it. Rise to the top Bitcoin  Grin Cheesy

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  \\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ //
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

I think it's very easy to know, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency with highest price and trading volume at the moment. Beside Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and also the first cryptocurrency could be used to trade for real goods in real life.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Bitcoin is a cyrptocurrency,i choose bitcoin because it is our potential and will lead us into our goal for the better future and i know it will grow up to the highest level to its rate and values its because of its great feedback.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because I know its big potential to everyone, and very helpful to us especially people who not work in the office, they earn money from bitcoin so I choose bitcoin because ai know in the near future its big value and big help to me.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

because it's most popular and it's proven to be the king of crypto up to this point. other than that this is the way were i can get extra income. i think in future a lot of things would change with blockchain
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose the bitcoins because they have the capability to ruse back up in every fall and they are not new in this league they are existing for almost 10 years so the people are fully loyal to them and they have a huge amount of investors and holders. Aside from other coins that are just starting in the industry bitcoins are way more ahead ro them and it is hard to beat that is why bitcoins is the one i choose because a lot of people loves it rather than hates it and that is an advantage.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose the bitcoins because they have the capability to ruse back up in every fall and they are not new in this league they are existing for almost 10 years so the people are fully loyal to them and they have a huge amount of investors and holders. Aside from other coins that are just starting in the industry bitcoins are way more ahead ro them and it is hard to beat that is why bitcoins is the one i choose because a lot of people loves it rather than hates it and that is an advantage.
I choose bitcoin because of a good service and a good to opputunity they are given.I also choose bitcoin because in terms in investing or money they have a good strategy to make just to ensure that your money was safe.Bitcoin was also helping other just to make everbody succesfull in the future.l also choose bitcoin because of the big potential of everyone,they can help other people especially for those who havent a work.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because of a good service and a good to opputunity they are given.I also choose bitcoin because in terms in investing or money they have a good strategy to make just to ensure that your money was safe.Bitcoin was also helping other just to make everbody succesfull in the future.l also choose bitcoin because of the big potential of everyone,they can help other people especially for those who havent a work.

Bitcoin is for everybody at any age as long as you wanted to learn and earn, so many people would choose bitcoin rather than job because here you can manage your time and your earning depends on you. But unlike regular job that have fix salary here is you have to take risk in order to have a huge income so you need to learn first before attempting to invest because if you have no knowledge you can loose your capital in just a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: