Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:22:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

i choose bitcoin because I'm earning even at home together with my family so that i am very thankful that i have this job and i learned a lot of things.

Yeah bitcoin is the best job that can make the whole family earn from it. As long as you both work hard and you will get paid on what yo have done for. And that is one of the great thing that i choose bitcoin.

Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Because it gives us freedom on what we own. Bitcoin is the answer to our financial issues. Privacy is really a big deal to us, especially to our finances. We really don't want those government officials to look into our accounts. Anonymity and transparency are the two facts I like about Bitcoin.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

For me, Bitcoin is a payment system that gives much benefit as compared to that of traditional ways of fund transfer. Since I do have overseas clients, sending invoices (from paypal like companies) was not a good option for me as paypal has serious restrictions in my country, when I shifted to Bitcoin, it not only helped me to save transaction cost but also there was a tremendous saving of time too and that proved beneficial for me and my clients.

P.S - I couldn't find the research report of the same. I request OP to put the link in the topic. I am interested in learning more about it.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because the price is very high use can use it in the trading and investing. It easy to use because you can use some apps like the coin ph
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

It seems not me who chose bitcoin, but bitcoin choose me to know and use bitcoin. But it's my pleasure to know about bitcoin and addiction to stay in bitcoin. Bitcoin has give me something from other people may not be able to provide there is a huge advantage that can get it easily.
Probably you're right, not us to choose bitcoin, Bitcoin is automatically coming to us, bringing us a new look on the investment, it helps us to open up another path of our career and we are satisfied with the appearance of Bitcoin. We can only say that it is so great, breaking all the rules and limits, shortening the path to rich life, however, many people still do not know the existence of bitcoin, that would be a regret for them, and we should feel lucky when it chooses us

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

I  picked bitcoin because bitcoin has a great potential to get higher a value someday and it is really growing fast like with its price.I believe many people will have their trust in bitcoin because bitcoin is  safe and a good way to save or invest it and it  has really a better feedback if we encourage other person who are really engage on investing into it.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
The reason why I choose to invest my money to the bitcoin because I became aware that the bitcoin will help me to solve my financial problems. I know that the bitcoin is the key for me to become rich person in the future.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

I choose bitcoin because  it is the first kind of cryptocurries that I have known. It was very popular through blockchain and in the world of exchange trading. Bitcoin is something  you can trust by its long time operation in the world of crypto currencies.

It is just a question of marketing really, bitcoin has a very strong branding and it is the entry door for the world of cryptos. It is very common and easy to use.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

why I chose btcoin because to my knowledge bitcoin has value is very high. a very valuable asset.
and I think the bitcoin is really good if it can be developed for the future in order to continue by our generation. because of the bitcoin can change the economy get better again.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

I choose bitcoin because  it is the first kind of cryptocurries that I have known. It was very popular through blockchain and in the world of exchange trading. Bitcoin is something  you can trust by its long time operation in the world of crypto currencies.

It is just a question of marketing really, bitcoin has a very strong branding and it is the entry door for the world of cryptos. It is very common and easy to use.
Also lets not forget the barrier to entry is extremely low, all you need is a couple of dollars and an internet connection which is pretty sweet. I personally choose Bitcoin for that reason and my hope is one day we can knock these barriers down for people in less fortunate and in remote areas of the world. There is no reason why people in remote areas shouldn't have access to these basic needs.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoins because they have the capability to come back again to their down fall and they are the top cryptocurrency that are existing for almost 10 years so theybare actually and obviously tried and tested so they have a lot of loyal users that is why even if they are falling people still trust in them that they can rise back up again. I choose them because they are easy to.use and to access.rather than other coins. So conveniency is also plus.
Lebrianso

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

I select bitcoin due to the fact it's far most popular currency/cryptocurrency inside the international and right here, I found out plenty about economy, crypto, and extra and that i select bitcoin because of this I understand that i can earn quite a few money like nowadays the charge of bitcoin is now very high as well as ethereum. So I choose bitcoin as it's a great funding and you genuinely will earn loads of cash.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

I choose bitcoin like what other said that bitcoin is the safest coin to invest and for sure many also choose bitcoin because they can earn money and easy through transact.
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual money fund that can be use for instant payment and can trade.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Most people choose to invest in bitcoin for a long time, because they believe that the longer it takes, the more money we have. But we also have to invest a lot of money to make a good profit.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:31:55 AM

One of the greatest minds are working on bitcoin's code.
A great way of making money trading.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is trusworthy and tested by so many people that it made them millionaire and others are financially supported by bitcoin
My reasons for choosing bitcoin were just like an experiment for a change. I had my savings in a bank, so I decided to invest all of them in the bitcoin and I did that. Just after the time of 3 years when I checked it, it was more than double which I initially had invested, so I took out my principal amount and kept my profit in it.

I earned profit on my profit, later I had to loose as well due to the decline in the price, but now again the price is back on the incline so I am again a happy person now.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

I choose bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is a good coin and will be very profitable, let alone bitcoin has the most expensive price among other coins
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
I do choose bitcoin because of its good features a decentralized and not owned by goverment and you will get many benefit from it.I choose this because it will provide me enough money in my daily needs.Then what i love in bitcoin is you can invest and save your money with its strong security.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
I do choose bitcoin because of its many good features and i will get more benefit on it .It helps me to get extra income to provide my family needs and i what i do love about bitcoin its has strong security.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: