Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6577 times)
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

Sctually both are good for investment especially long term but i think bitcoin is way better. Though it's a bit pricey but profit gained will also be great especially now that bitcoin value has been increasing rapidly and i do hope it will continue to do so. Eth may be a bit more affordable and yes it will give you some profit but if we take into consideration the pacing of growth value, bitcoin performs better.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

I'm leaning more towards ethereum. Its price is falling right now, however it is projected to increase significantly until the end of 2018. Due to the falling price there might be a good buying opportunity right now.

I think like most of the replies many would suggest Eth because the price right now is more affordable than that of bitcoins; however, in the aspect of profit, you won't gain as much because the climb of its value is not as significant.  Bitcoin on the other hand commands a very high price point right now, and although it is a good time as well to invest, the capital you need to shed may be bigger, but if the value would increase steadily, it would have a more promising return of investment.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:59:37 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Both of them have potential so I will suggest to invest in both of them. It is true that the price of bitcoin will increase five times in the coming year but it is also predicted that the price of ethereum will increase three times in the coming year and it is also expected that the price of it also increase five times in the computer ng year.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

I think you should devide your budget. Dont put all your eggs in one blasket. That's  the rule of trading
cl37007

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:01:50 AM

Both will rise so either are a good investment, whether one rises more than the other that is yet to be seem but Bitcoin has a huge head start but is far less versatile and resistant to evolve, hence all the forks

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:08:15 AM

I think both are good, bitcoin is the parent and ETH is a BTC partner, but I think buying bitcoin is better, though only slightly. it does not matter though its earnings are few, slowly but in the future could have more than 1 BTC.

raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:53:11 AM

Both of are good cryptocurrency but personally i prefer Ethereum.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:19:37 AM

Maybe you choose both currencies between bitcoin and Ethereum. This two currencies has both good features and for now on ethereum is going down it value and it is the best time to invest on it. While bitcoin is in the high price but it is also good to invest on it because bitcoin is continuously increasing it's value right now. How ever if you select this two currencies as your investment it will sure you gain a high profit.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

Maybe you choose both currencies between bitcoin and Ethereum. This two currencies has both good features and for now on ethereum is going down it value and it is the best time to invest on it. While bitcoin is in the high price but it is also good to invest on it because bitcoin is continuously increasing it's value right now. How ever if you select this two currencies as your investment it will sure you gain a high profit.

A both good crypto currency your right but we will gonna based on the  chart, bitcoins done more on trading and more profitable than the etherium, traders must use primary knowledge like knowing a chart history in the two called cryptocurrency "bitcoin vs etherium".

But as you said, any of the two will give us money ! Thats what good in cryptocurrency.

The two will have the long run and a potential to be our primary use of cashless planet in the future, but also no one can predict a perfect value and we may lose but life isnt about giving up, its about giving the best to the fullest able to achive the target.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:42 AM

Both are great coin in crypto world we can get good income by holding it for long period of time but we all know that bitcoin is much better to invest due to continuous increasing of value that is why ethereum or bitcoin my no. 1 choice is bitcoin then ethereum. For now ethereum has quite value but there are more speculation that next year it will be more popular due to more incoming icos.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:43:05 AM

I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum is good, they have their different strength in terms of usage but they both have a value. It's your choice of which of them will you choose. Gather more information about them then you decide if what will you choose.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

bitcoin and ethereum both are good coins.But nowdays btc price is too much high so i suggeste you to buy btc when price will go down.And btc is very good profitable for the long term investment.Eth is very different from btc and it's has it own blockchain.And nowdays it's price also go very up.so eth is also profitable.but if you think about the long term investment then i think eth is not good for at all.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:07:55 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
I think you should buy both, 50% bitcoin and 50% Ethereum. Bitcoin is pioneer and leader in the crypto currency world, the valuable of bitcoin will continue to increase by the time, it was guessed reach $50.000 in the near future and you should not dismiss a great channel investing like bitcoin. While Ethereum is a new in the crypto currency world but ethereum which have smart contract most likely it's second coin after bitcoin control market crypto currency. in year 2018 ethereum was guessed reach $1000
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

If you followed the history of both, you know you should prefer ETH now.  ETH is where BTC was somewhere around 2015.  It had its first spike (from 2 to 400) it's had its decline (back to 200ish), now it's moving up and it has lost track of BTC.  BTC is mooning in joe averageland, which means it will crash (at least a bit).  Eth still has a few peaks ahead since it is actually used (contracts).  It won't tak long before investing in the 'real world' through contracts will be a thing (see my signature, for example) and then eth wil be all over it.
Nerman

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

As you can see almost everyone agreed that both coins are good investments. Bitcoin price is expensive while ethereum is around $400. If you want to earn more profit I will go for bitcoin because the price can double or triple next year of course this is just speculation but history of btc shows that almost every year its price increased.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:40:28 AM

for people who can take advantage of bitcoin, it may be inclined to choose bitcoin. however, if the person is very busy, I think, having eth is enough. because eth price is always increasing continuously.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:47:08 PM

For me, Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum. if you think the present position of Bitcoin then you may conclude a good result regarding this issue. I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world and it will become a global currency in the future, that's why I always prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum. I know that Ethereum is also a potential virtual currency but in comparison to Bitcoin, People should make the choice first invented and most dominating currency.
You are right I also prefer bitcoin instead of ethereum and the reason is pretty simple that bitcoin is much better than ethereum by the way of its prices and importance, bitcoin is much higher in price than ethereum, bitcoin is much beneficial than ethereum, bitcoin have more features than ethereum and also many things that make bitcoin much better than ethereum that’s why people all over the world invest in bitcoin.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
kakrotssj1

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

I can pretty much vouch on ethereum right now, because it's price is much low than bitcoin. Botcoin's price is fluctuating, sometimes it's way off the charts sometimes it gets a little low. If you buy ethereum, there's a possibility that like bitcoin, it's price will rise more given some time. It will give you more profit on long run.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

At your place i would buy both - Ethereum and Bitcoin. the ratio - 50/50 . Both coins are going to rise in the nearest time!

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:02:35 PM

Both, guessing is luck of the draw.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: