Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6577 times)
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

For your question, in the current scenario go for Ethereum as it will give better yields in future. Th Ethereum is lower than Bitcoin.

Also according to investment rule for the long run, for selling Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum.

With Bitcoin we earn very good and Ethereum will be going up till next couple of years. It’s a trend. And, it is always wise to sell at high and purchase at low to gain highest profits.

ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:59:12 PM

For me they have their own advantages, but personally I prefer bitcoin. Because we know by ourselves, bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. Ethereum just imitate the workings of bitcoin and ethereum create their own platform.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

For me they have their own advantages, but personally I prefer bitcoin. Because we know by ourselves, bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. Ethereum just imitate the workings of bitcoin and ethereum create their own platform.
Right now, bitcoin is also my focus, yes I want to earn though trading as well but I want to invest where I am assured at and that is bitcoin so I won't regret any things about it. Of course, ethereum is also on the rise right not, but still if I will have to choose I still choose bitcoin and will invest in eth when  I have enough money.
salsa24

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:08:29 PM

I choose bitcoin because the price is more stable and the increase is quite significant compared to ethereum Grin Grin
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

I prefer Etharium because Bitcoins price is now reached around  $17000 per BTC, But Now many of people are not able to hold a BTC, and it's price is increasing. On the Othet hand 1ETH is now low price which if anyone wish can be able to hold, Although it's also a valuable coin.so ETH holding much better for me.
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Recently, bitcoin has shown itself very well, it seems to me that soon it will be a turn to grow the air. Therefore, I keep it in long and do not sell until it grows at least 2 times.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

I'd still pick BTC, because of the fact that I feel really secure investing on it, since bitcoin has been here for quite a long time, I'm confident that it will not just disappear. Also, the volatility range of bitcoin is a bit far than ETH. These factors justify why I would prefer bitcoin.
I'd still and always chooses bitcoin over ethereum. The fact that bitcoin is the superior and dominant kind of digital currency in current makes it the most attractive kind of crypto. Although ethereum has its promise of consistency over bitcoin but because bitcoin is now the most indemand digital currency thats why its attracts many investors.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

I would suggest you to go for both. Bitcoin and ETH are two different crypto currencies created for different reasons. While bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto world, ETH proved itself as a worthy contender of bitcoin. According to coinmarketcap website, the market cap of bitcoin is the largest at $175 billion and the second largest tag belongs to ETH at $43 billion. No other coin comes in between. Even though Dash and Litecoin was created long ago that ETH, no one could actually took over ETH in market cap.

For both Bitcoin and ETH, the future looks extremely promising. So I would suggest you to go for both. Even if you don't add other coins in your crypto portfolio, Bitcoin and ETH must be there for a healthy return in long term.

Why bother choosing one when we can have both. But in terms of choosing, Bitcoin would be the great one to be choose. Aside from its value is higher than the value of ETH. The value of Bitcoin grows continuously. It is unstoppable actually. But, like what I said earlier having the ETH and BTC would be the best you could ever made.
Indeed, why we bother to choose between bitcoin and ethereum if we could have both. Since both also are profitable and can be a good source of income too. They only difference between this two is there price because bitcoin has higher price compare to ethereum. But having both of this kind of cryptocurrency is totally a good choice.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:24 PM

Its more good to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin now is rapidly increasing but sometimes it decreased a lot but it is increasing doubled again so if you buy bitcoin you will get more money so fast becausethe balue of bitcoin is so very fast to increase.
Bitcoin is a dominant digital currency at present days. Ethereum is next to bitcoin but when we compared their price bitcoin is a lot higher its price than ethereum. But i gues based on my observation it is easy to have your own ethereum than to have your own bitcoin. Because ethereum is affordable than bitcoin so I can prefer in ethereum. But why we bother to discuss choosing between this two if you could have both.
connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

i suggest buy what fits on your budget...tho if im the one to ask ill pick eth,good time to buy actually
not that expensive as bitcoin.but if you want fast profit then go but bitcoin,but im telling you prepare your self if it falls down also that fast.coz currently bitcoin is in the peak and we are also expecting a dump after that.well goodluck!
pinarsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

ı guess best investment is of course bitcoin but if you need to choose one of it   because ethereum chain has got a problem about kitty and ı guess before they need to solve it 
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

Of course it is better if you will buy bitcoin than ethereum. It is obvious that bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum. Many people are really want to buy bitcoins because they know that they can make more profit if they will do bitcoin investment.

Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

Both are great.
But i think it will be better for bitcoin.(my opinion) Cool
wish your best purchases and good luck
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

bitcoin has proven its power over ethereum many times and as of now bitcoin holds the biggest chunk of cryptocurrency marketcap.
mass adoptation and awareness of the community lifts the all time high price of bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BlockMedx

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:07:40 PM

It depends which one you think has more value.  Ethereum is a protocol...Bitcoin is money.  You choose.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

Bitcoin has become a brand. Technologically, there are many flaws and despite this, despite the forks supposed to improve it, it remains the absolute king of the market. Eth is more underground with real potential, unfortunately still imperfect when you see the current network...
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Actually, investing in Bitcoin is easy getting money than Ethereum. However, the price of Bitcoin now is a major obstacle for small investors. There is rarely invidual investor who have more than $20000 in budget.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Malaya

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

This could a good choice to consider. Buy bitcoin now and some Ethereum since both of it is gaining more value than how it started. Both are working well and being accepted by people. Ethereum also is gaining its value more than how we imagine it to grow. Also, buying bitcoin now could be also a great choice to do since it's becoming stronger and stronger as the people accept it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

both are promising in the investment, if I was in order to choose definitely I will choose the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is currently good
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

I buy my advice Ethereum because the current Eth price is not too high as Btc, but you can see the increasingly Eth ethical Eth price increases.
This shows that Eth has a good future, but if you have enough capital buy both 50% Btc and 50% Eth.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: