Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6577 times)
mafostedu

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:11:08 PM

Bitcoin will always be much more better than ethereum, but only because it is the main crypto. And there is a big difference between both. Bitcoin has a fixed supply, and ethereum can create as many eth's as the dev wants too.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:38:33 PM

I usually use ETH more because of ease of use and very fast transaction, this is very necessary for me because every day I need to pay for nearly 100 different orders and ETH is the best means that I have.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

I prefer the ethereum just because most of the ICO is usually based on a comparison with bitcoin ethereum, bitcoin prices despite the higher of the ethereum but not a warranties will give you an advantage.
You are correct but the problem is that heavy regulation already came to icos and I do not see that slowing down anytime soon, and in fact we are seeing more and more people that created fraudulent icos being arrested and while that is a good thing since we do not want scammers taking the money from investors this is something that is going to slow down the market of icos and that will slow down ETH as well.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is the bottom now with $14k price. So, this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. it will come back in 2018 with $20k price at least.

DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

If you have more than enough money to invest, i'd say go for bitcoin. Because in the long run, it's possibilities are endless. But on the other hand, ethereum is also a good investment. More were into ethereum because of it's cheaper price, easy to transact, low fees. It will be a win-win scenario for you if you invest on both, bitcoin and ethereum.
sethoyamashai

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:52:24 PM

buy based on your belief .. both very nice and hot in my opinion at this time.
xPPx

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:11:12 PM

Bitcoin is a no-brainer if they get their transaction fees sorted out. Otherwise, Ethereum. Good luck!
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:55:29 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

Now, BTC is around $ 15,730 and increasing again after a fall. And I think it will be great to buy now since it is not yet on its recorded highest value. Also ethereum, it may not have decreased, but, buying now is the right thing to do, tomorrow it will have a lot difference.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:07:06 AM

Bitcoin is a no-brainer if they get their transaction fees sorted out. Otherwise, Ethereum. Good luck!

That is a big if but the way I like to view it is that Bitcoin will have a 5-6x next year perhaps whereas ETH could easily have a 10x next year. Neither could end up happening of course but the upside seems to be bigger with ETH. However, the trust seems to be on BTC side so pick your poison. More risk in ETH but also more reward which counteracts that risk.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:20 AM

If you have more than enough money to invest, i'd say go for bitcoin. Because in the long run, it's possibilities are endless. But on the other hand, ethereum is also a good investment. More were into ethereum because of it's cheaper price, easy to transact, low fees. It will be a win-win scenario for you if you invest on both, bitcoin and ethereum.
I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you have enough capital and can collect both, why not try both. Very good and very important for us to have more than one source of income, or more than one job, and so does the investment. We better invest our money for various sources of investment so we do not panic if there is one problem. But not too much too. We must focus on what we know. If we can not understand it, it means the same as gambling. Bitcoin remains the most valuable and certain investment. And Ethereum could be a backup plan or a second investment.
khalidabz
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:13 AM

Middle long term - Ethereum
Short(ish) term - Bitcoin
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:38:40 AM

With the current trend, i'm leaning towards Ethereum. It's more affordable than bitcoin. It is projected to surge in 2018.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:43:56 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

bitcoin is indeed much expensive right now when compared to etherium but you can still be able to buy it on a smaller amount or units of satoshis/mbtc because they are still valuelable and have a big worth even though they are just dust or chunks of a whole bitcoin. you can then add on some etherium to your current holdings because etherium is still continue to grow just like bitcoins therfor it should also give you a stable descent income if bitcoin could fall back down on  some times.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:10:04 AM

bitcoin is indeed much expensive right now when compared to etherium but you can still be able to buy it on a smaller amount or units of satoshis/mbtc because they are still valuelable and have a big worth even though they are just dust or chunks of a whole bitcoin. you can then add on some etherium to your current holdings because etherium is still continue to grow just like bitcoins therfor it should also give you a stable descent income if bitcoin could fall back down on  some times.

yeah i totally agree with you. although i think etherium is still much better than bitcoin because etherium has an important usage like it can act as gas or transaction fee when trading,exchanging,transfering/sending your tokens and coins to an online exchange site or another eth wallet. etherium is also much suitable for investing because its value is much stable and more consistently or substantially when compared to bitcoin. yet overall im not an anti bitcoin and infact i mainly hold bitcoin as my main investment but i just still and will always prefer to use etherium.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

The programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin. Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm, SHA-256. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications (ĐApps). So ETH seems a good future investment.

I do not see the need to make a choice of Bitcoin or Ethereum, I prefer to work with them in parallel. But because of the habit, it's more pleasant to work with Bitcoin, I'm more used to it and it's easier for me to invest in Bitcoin.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

ETH as natural as speed, transfer fee and technology. BTC nin just got name value.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
fatjoey

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

eth for sure
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:08:06 PM

Why not both?
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

of course bitcoin because now bitcoin in low price, i think will be up in high price after end years or beginning of 2018
for me, i still hold my bitcoin and sell in high price
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:04:25 PM

of course bitcoin because now bitcoin in low price, i think will be up in high price after end years or beginning of 2018
for me, i still hold my bitcoin and sell in high price
to date, the Bitcoin price is slightly higher than it was for the question itself, So if you take into account that Bitcoin Today is about $ 13,000, then still the investment in Bitcoin makes sense, because we have already seen the maximum value of Bitcoin about 20,000. Therefore, after a while your investment can almost double.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: