Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6577 times)
Akash55

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:21:51 PM

You can buy whatever you want .But i can give you my opinion that you should buy ethereum.Ethereum also growing up slowly slowly and you can buy half bitcoin and half ethereum if you want
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

i will choose bitcoin over ethereum. bitcoin is good for holding due to quick continuously price increase imagine in10 months 1000 to 11000 all commodities traded in forex will take years to reach that price although the downside of it the transaction fees and the faster confirmation because of the inflation, transaction are expensive in terms of fiat for the reason, ether excels in this point so, for me storing of money is for bitcoin and for cheaper transactions i will go on ether
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

All in all I think it's best to have Btc as well as Eth. These are promising cryptocurrencies, certainly investment in them, will be successful.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:48 PM

Originally kept everything in bitcoins, but for now, Ethereum is a lot of interesting releases, so temporarily to increase the number of bitcoins bought the Ethereum.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Well if you can’t afford to have bitcoin then your choice is really good which you can have them both buy buying ethereum use that ethereum to have some bitcoins when you sell them teh has a good potencial too next to bitcoin which is the possibilities to increase that much. We all saw the result that bitcoin increase that fast and the same thing with ethereum.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Well if you can’t afford to have bitcoin then your choice is really good which you can have them both buy buying ethereum use that ethereum to have some bitcoins when you sell them teh has a good potencial too next to bitcoin which is the possibilities to increase that much. We all saw the result that bitcoin increase that fast and the same thing with ethereum.

ethereum is more promising for those of us who like to play with quantity in the trading market, the price is still affordable and the growing smart-contract trend makes ethereum more profitable than bitcoin, I keep using both, but the proportion for ethereum is more because I am a daily trader.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:02:12 PM

I think there is still a good deal to play with the ethereum personally
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:55 PM

I choose bitcoin as a tool to invest because we understand bitcoin is very useful, useful, and then has everything good
although it is inevitable of any risk but it also depends on the user when something happens to bitcoin
I will choose the bitcoin from Etherium and maybe if the Etherium gets even higher then I will switch to it next year

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:14:49 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:50:52 AM by ArnoldChippy

i will choose bitcoin over ethereum. bitcoin is good for holding due to quick continuously price increase imagine in10 months 1000 to 11000 all commodities traded in forex will take years to reach that price although the downside of it the transaction fees and the faster confirmation because of the inflation, transaction are expensive in terms of fiat for the reason, ether excels in this point so, for me storing of money is for bitcoin and for cheaper transactions i will go on ether
yes bitcoin is good to choose for investment but Etherium is also good for trading. Bitcoin price is increasing continously for a long time and that is the reason that most of the people still stick with bitcoin, I think that if the price of bitcoin will become a little stable then the investors next target will be Etherium, because still etherium also have good potential and its price can also increase too much in next few years.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Jahreer

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:41 PM

I prefer BTC to HODL. but it may be better to take ETH if you are planning to move your funds out of the wallet in any way, it is more fast & less expensive to use. Also etherium's smart contracts are opening a great field of possibilities for doing business though still not used in full..
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

I think for now you should buy ETH first, but if you have a large capital I think it is not wrong to buy both, because if you buy bitcoin at this time, you will be able to get hardfork from bitcoin by the end of this year or early 2018 and it will be more profitable for us.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:57:11 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both have a potential to grow more in the future and both coins have a promising profit. Since bitcoin's value now is so expensive,maybe you can buy 50% of each coins.Ethereum is worth investing for its still affordable nowadays and yet the value is increasing and it's still good to hold bitcoin for it is a strong cryptocurrency.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

If you have enough money, I suggest to buy both. Lately bitcoin rises rapidly it will be profitable for you. For ethereum can be used in the long term. Because ethereum I think is most often used in transactions and the price is quite stable and rises slowly and steadily.

MaggieDeng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:32:09 AM

Maybe both. To keep asset value of BTC in long-term and play the kitty game on ETH. A good balance to enjoy life.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:29 AM

I think you should buy both currency, if you have enough money to buy both. Because both are future growing currency. Bitcoin price is skyrocketed now. So, I hope in future it will be skyrocketed and ethereum is also growing currency in future. So, you should buy both.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:42:58 AM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin, ethereum is good but the risk is higher, invest in ICO is also good. Many investors are become richer because they invest their money in ICO. There are many new altcoin which very promising.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin, ethereum is good but the risk is higher, invest in ICO is also good. Many investors are become richer because they invest their money in ICO. There are many new altcoin which very promising.
yeah for newbie we must invest or trading in bitcoin. it is quite easy to get profit from bitcoin now (i dont know in the future)
may be we need to be a pro if we want invest in ethereum or some token based on ethereum platform.
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

Both are great but I would buy the one that has a dip in price. BTC is up 7% today and ETH is down 5%.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

It sounds a bit funny considering the situation, but think of "balanced investment portfolio", in other words, get all you can.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two most top most crypto currencies in the crypto market bitcoins will help you earn more profits whereas you will have to wait for ethereum to reach ten thousand dollar as bitcoin is and will always be the first crypto currency and ethereum is the follower of bitcoins it does have the same features of bitcoins but the transactions are faster compared to the bitcoin technology as all other altcoins are created following the same principle of bitcoin and blockchain technology. As we can see from the historical data of bitcoins, it has a tremendous leap of price going higher and higher which shows it still has way to increase the price whereas for ethereum and other altcoins will increases steadily as more priority is given to the first crypto currency.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: