Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6577 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

Both are awesome coin!

Bitcoin has proven itself for so many years.

Given a choice i would vote BTC.
Yeah both are good coins to invest at this time because as the prices of bitcoin have gone so high as the result of this ethereum has got the attention of investor and people are investing in ethereum because if price of bitcoin come down they will cash out the ethereum and invest that into the bitcoin and but the top choice of investors at present is bitcoin because bitcoin has most impressive profit right at this time.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

I prefer both bitcoin and Ethereum.Actually it depends on your capital.If your capital is around $20000 then I will suggest you to buy Bitcoin.Because bitcoins price is increasing daily.And it will give you very good profits in short time.

Again,if your capital is $500-1000 then you should buy some ETH.Because Ethereum price is also pumping up.So I think you will be able to make good profit from ETH.

Lastly, I would say trading is always risky so invest with that amount which you can afford to lose.

Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:06 AM

Ethereum is essentially a blockchain network developed for the growth of decentralized applications (DAPPs). Ether tokens are not designed as digital money. Ether was designed as a currency to be used in centerless applications, which are more or less established with the Etherereum protocol. While Ethereum is a network that strengthens applications, BitCoin is a digital money and value storage tool with priority security. My idea is that both of them need to invest
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:27 AM

Bitcoin I better then ethereum the value of the bitcoin is 16000dollars
Anitaw

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

Should you prefer to buy bitcoin, because the more days the bitcoin price is getting higher and higher, so you can get a greater profit
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Bitcoin's market value is expensive at this moment but still, I wouod vote for Bitcoin as a better investment than Etherium since its market value is continuously growing faster than the price of Etherium. So even if it is already expensive, the profit will be huge in the future because we all know that it will be more expensive in the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

I would suggest you to go for both. Bitcoin and ETH are two different crypto currencies created for different reasons. While bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto world, ETH proved itself as a worthy contender of bitcoin. According to coinmarketcap website, the market cap of bitcoin is the largest at $175 billion and the second largest tag belongs to ETH at $43 billion. No other coin comes in between. Even though Dash and Litecoin was created long ago that ETH, no one could actually took over ETH in market cap.

For both Bitcoin and ETH, the future looks extremely promising. So I would suggest you to go for both. Even if you don't add other coins in your crypto portfolio, Bitcoin and ETH must be there for a healthy return in long term.
thats the perfect advice that OP might have,investing on both coins is the greatest decision you will ever have in life.because bitcoin price extremely increase while Ethereum is dropping,next year would be the harvest time for your investment,thats pretty sure ethereum would reach more than 100% grow in the second quarter of 2018
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

Inveating on both is good. But the bitcoin price is increasing eth price much lower increasing than bitcoin. The both coins are good to invest.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:04:54 AM

Ethereum is essentially a blockchain network developed for the growth of decentralized applications (DAPPs). Ether tokens are not designed as digital money. Ether was designed as a currency to be used in centerless applications, which are more or less established with the Etherereum protocol. While Ethereum is a network that strengthens applications, BitCoin is a digital money and value storage tool with priority security. My idea is that both of them need to invest
If the people who want make dapps decentralize application on ethereum's blockchain or trading alternative coins in ethereum and they want invest into the ICOs projects due to many ICOs projects be built on ethereum's platform , yes i agree with you to buy the ethereum but if the people who want stores the values of money or whealty will be better to choose the bitcoin on their fortofolio of investment due to bitcoin is deflation the price will be always increase, the problem on ethereum to store of value is the inflation, ethereum doesn't has total supply, it is like fiat money.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:35 AM

In terms of investment, if I will invest today, I will definitely go to ethereum, bitcoin price is just so high that profits may be reduced but ethereum’s price on the other hand is down, this I think is very good for investing as I can buy for a lower price, but I am confident that its price will go up again after the bitcoin price stabilize.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:15:49 AM

I would go for bitcoin and not ethereum because bitcoin is a very great asset and it is already tested by a lot of people and it is proven for being a good asset and investment for long term purposes. Bitcoin could be possibly the future of our money because it can develop a lot of things that can be use in the future because of the blockchain technology.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

Well bitcoin and ethereum are both  digital currencies.
But I would choose to buy bitcoin because it is the most supported and trusted by many investors and miners and it is good for investment.
I also believe that bitcoin price will continue to grow and it will never fade away.

[
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

Inveating on both is good. But the bitcoin price is increasing eth price much lower increasing than bitcoin. The both coins are good to invest.
You are right both are good for investing if some one cannot afford to buy Bitcoin he can invest in Ether as I done because price was good and on very short term I have some good profit not like bitcoin but still we can say its good investment for medium and small investors
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

I'd still pick BTC, because of the fact that I feel really secure investing on it, since bitcoin has been here for quite a long time, I'm confident that it will not just disappear. Also, the volatility range of bitcoin is a bit far than ETH. These factors justify why I would prefer bitcoin.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

I would suggest you to go for both. Bitcoin and ETH are two different crypto currencies created for different reasons. While bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto world, ETH proved itself as a worthy contender of bitcoin. According to coinmarketcap website, the market cap of bitcoin is the largest at $175 billion and the second largest tag belongs to ETH at $43 billion. No other coin comes in between. Even though Dash and Litecoin was created long ago that ETH, no one could actually took over ETH in market cap.

For both Bitcoin and ETH, the future looks extremely promising. So I would suggest you to go for both. Even if you don't add other coins in your crypto portfolio, Bitcoin and ETH must be there for a healthy return in long term.

Why bother choosing one when we can have both. But in terms of choosing, Bitcoin would be the great one to be choose. Aside from its value is higher than the value of ETH. The value of Bitcoin grows continuously. It is unstoppable actually. But, like what I said earlier having the ETH and BTC would be the best you could ever made.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

Hello!
what can you say about bitcoin now?
how long will the correction What do you think will be from Ethereum to the new year?
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:42:52 PM

I think if you have that much money
maybe more to Ethereum in the clay of the price now
can be much more than bitcoin
so it could benefit more when the Ethereum price goes up
or maybe better at sharing
80-70% to Ethereum the rest to bitcoin or the opposite, so it could be more profit
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

Its more good to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin now is rapidly increasing but sometimes it decreased a lot but it is increasing doubled again so if you buy bitcoin you will get more money so fast becausethe balue of bitcoin is so very fast to increase.
hotcoin010309

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

Its more good to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin now is rapidly increasing but sometimes it decreased a lot but it is increasing doubled again so if you buy bitcoin you will get more money so fast becausethe balue of bitcoin is so very fast to increase.

....but thereum have a projet, a very projet
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

You can't go wrong with bitcoin if you are planning to buy it for long term. Ethereum is also a good to buy especially today because it is on deep.  i highly suggest to buy both coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: