Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2935 times)
ruzel13

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Yes bitcoin be a savior,it will help a lot to us,through bitcoin we can earn money that can buy what we need and what we want.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

in some country they are still facing with the political and financial problem. Bitcoin can become a good option for them to build the financial status, it will let them exchange their services and money from all over the world and hence will increase in production.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Indeed it is a savior because it will save the income of everyone who entered bitcoin community. It is easy to handle especially if you are earning by signature campaigns. I myself was saved by the financial support of bitcoin. I was able to support my studies and other needs.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

yes.. bitcoin could be a savior for everyone in the world who learn and earn bitcoin in financial problem.. not easy to make money in real life and quite difficult to find offline job, bitcoin is new hope for everyone to improve their life..
Yes i agree bitcoin be savior to everyone because it will help us to earn profit,and bitcoin helps unemployed people that facing financial problem to earn money,and because of bitcoin many people change there life because bitcoin give us hope to face our problem and gives us motivation to survive.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

bitcoin has been widely discussed in many countries and users of bitcoin  are growing every day, bitcoin is in great demand by the public I believe bitcoin can be a savior in the midst of economic crisis in some countries, bitcoin can help their finances because of its stable exchange rate ... even now the exchange rate is very high

Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be a savior because it can help to solve our problem in our financial and to solve poverty. Especially to the people who don't have job, so bitcoin is an opportunity and it can be a savior to us. Because bitcoin is a good source of income to the people and a great help. Bitcoin can improves our income and knowledge by investing. Bitcoin can be a savior because many people are already invest and earn profit.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

It is encouraging to know that bitcoin is starting to be used for really useful and beneficial things for society, instead of being an asset for the exclusive use of speculators and investors, although it is true that these countries are extreme examples in which bitcoin can make a difference.
Right and it is funny how they really portray it. Some people expect that they can just hop in on bitcoin or even join this forum and then start earning big like there is always going to be a bitcoin airdrop going around for every user of the forum.  It is really damn funny.

Without a lot of effort and hard work, this is not something that can work, and those who are thinking otherwise without some huge skills to offer are basically fooling themselves.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

Bitcoin can be savior ... Yes, people who are familiar with this says, it could change your life from poor to wealthy, . But it depends on how you handle it or use it. For me you must be a risk taker, have a positive mind and must be very wise on how you invest your bitcoin.. if your successfully done this, then you are supported from financial needs and you are saved by Bitcoin..

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

Bitcoin save me in my financial problem so for me bitcoin is my savior, before that i didn't know about bitcoin, financial is my problem but since i start invest on bitcoin my problem in financial was gone.
That is a good thing, if we will just focus here in bitcoin our life would really change a lot, so for me I will do anything just me to earn here whether here in posting thru a campaign or investing and holding in bitcoin, It really change our life as this helps us with some of our needs that I can't afford when we are just holding in our regular job.
This great opportunity really a tool for us to improve and to have a better life coming. No wonder people are coming in just to enjoy and embraced this great technology which is recently considered as one of the biggest investment worldwide. Not only it could lift us our status in the society but also it could bring us for a new beginning.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:06:17 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Yes you're right bitcoin can indeed be a savior. Honestly speaking i was entered the world of bitcoin due to financial constraints then someone offer me this and it really worth it to enter this because it will benefited you a lot economically. So now I'm enjoying the benefit of bitcoin and it really save me from poverty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:35:43 AM

well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.
Well i can say that bitcoin is a Savior.Savior in the sense that bitcoin can save me from my financial problem and through joining this campaign i can earn money for my family because as of now we have no job and work at all so Thanks to Bitcoin.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

The Savior seems too big, I do not mean to patronize but bitcoin save me in thinking about technology, of course also help me in terms of finance, it is true bitcoin has become savior for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
untoy17

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

I agree with what you said sir. However, bitcoin cannot be a savior for many situations, it is only acknowledge as a savior because of its financial benefit to the users.
caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

Its a true,because no whoever you will be able control Bitcoin as long as it and counting of counting the participating and consumers.Bitcoin is good asset to everyone who want earn bitcoin and needs money it is so very helpful to us.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

yes it can be a savior because bitcoin is save many people to stand up in their life and bitcoin is also save more economies for their failure.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

Yes it can be a savior to people who are engage in bitcoin because it gives us earnings and help in our daily survival. Aside form the earning that it brings to the people it also help to expand our knowledge and ideas that is very important in this crypto world to be more productive.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

Im sure it will survive.dont you know that bitcoin now is growing and many user are now investing in bitcoin because of the prediction in 2018. And i hope it will be long last until 2030 or more.We all know that there are no permanent here in this world
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:13:40 AM

Bitcoin it can save you even if you don't have a job yet, Bitcoin it was a big help for me, Because of bitcoin i finish my brother of his school and now i want to buy a vehicle but i need some bitcoin.

gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior, at somehow yes. but if you have money,internet and a good gadget. for example you are a housewife, then your children will go to school, your husband will go to the office as well, you, as you finish your household chores you can do this bitcoin. it can be your sideline if youre free (but it depends on you how you manage it full time or part time) you can also help for the expenses, so I think bitcoin can be a savior Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: