Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2933 times)
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Exactly! Bitcoin can be a tool for people to survive economically. There are a lot of opportunity we can get from engaging with Bitcoins; but we can deny the fact that it can be too risky. You can gain a big bunch of money but you can also expect to lose a lot of money. The only thing we can do is to be more strategic in every move we make, it is better to doubt and have plan B than doing nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Yes, bitcoin can be a savior in terms of financial support or assistance. We all know that bitcoin is really a answer to our dreams. No joke but it is. Imagine, where can you find a business which you owned and you can decide if you want to earn money through signature campaigns or through investing. You have freedon to do it. In my personal experience, I need some cash for my school materials but I dont have anything but when I realize thay I have this BTC, I can easily but what I need.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Absolutely yes especially to countries who are poor this can help his people to earn for their living  and  can help the government also to improve their economy.
lealyn18

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Yes bitcoin can be savior for the others and also for me . Because Im a single parent.and now I buy anything  for my baby like diaper,milk,etc, using bitcoin so that bitcoin can be savior for me.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a savior especially to those people who suffer financial problems in their life. Bitcoin can help people by earning their own money so that they can have the capability to participate in their economy. In that way, their economy can develop and grow more because more people are having enough money to participate in their economy like buying and selling.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

In my own experiences, I already consider bitcoin as a savior because it has saved me too many times. I have a feeling and I believe that bitcoin can do it too for Venezuela and Zimbabwe as long as they are willing to understand it and willing to use it in saving lives. Bitcoin is a complex currency and it can produce a lot of opportunitis to people who are currently unemployed.

SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

We can all count in bitcoin anytime but it would not be right anymore relying on bitcoin fully on rebuilding up a country or reviving it on it's bad days. Bitcoin is doing a great job and up until now it is improving and showing to people that bitcon is really an effective way on saving other people. Anything can happen here in bitcoin and it has all the capability of saving people.
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

In wealth, i agree it helpful but need valuable respond.bitcoin opens Opportunity to everyone. just improve your patience because its given.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

Yes. It is a savior in a fact that bitcoi can help anyone with regards to money or financial status. It can also be your source of income wherein you can use your own knowledge by simply doing constructive posts here and by joining particular signature campaigns.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Of course it is.  Bitcoin for me is a savior because this helps me solve my financial difficulty. I am proud to share this that without bitcoin I Am full of debts and will not have a good lives. Thanks to this forum who have help me too because of joning different campaigns I have earn bitcoins.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

Im sure it will survive.dont you know that bitcoin now is growing and many user are now investing in bitcoin because of the prediction in 2018. And i hope it will be long last until 2030 or more.We all know that there are no permanent here in this world
Not only survive but bitcoin will be survive for ever because world need it and I’m sure that bitcoin will be legal soon around the world there is also a possibility that bitcoin can be an international currency because it’s out of control every one they are crazy about bitcoin and they want to join it day by day its users are going to encases and they are going to increase the price of bitcoin because a lot of people they are investing here.
zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be considered as a god because only God gives us pleasure and good fortune. Bitcoin has helped me and my family a lot, the profits I get from Bitcoin. Helped me pay my bank debts and improve my family life

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

Indeed. It is but Venezuela as you’ve given as example banned cryptocurrency and i dont know if it is still until now. I have seen in the news before that anyone caught engaging in crypto is in danger of jail. But even though they were persecuted they still took the risk for their family and loved ones’ sake. So you are bitcoin or i say crypto is indeed a blessing.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

Bitcoin it can save you even if you don't have a job yet, Bitcoin it was a big help for me, Because of bitcoin i finish my brother of his school and now i want to buy a vehicle but i need some bitcoin.
Yes this is true. Bitcoin is a savior. It can save you from unemployment and going for some bad days. It can help you to make a better life style. Just the need is to make some better planning for it. There is nothing in this world which comes to you itself to help you, no you are the one who must be ready to go for that one particular thing and change your life. Good luck.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

Probably the answer is the BIG YES it can be a savior in times of country's distress and frustration in economic downfall. Bitcoin can make a one country to wealth country if the government will support and invest big amount of money to bitcoin. Most probably bitcoin can help the abundance of every households in one country who supports bitcoin. Why savior.? Coz the value of bitcoin can always be on the top as the domain to help and save those who have bitcoin. The uses of btc can be savior to those who are not corrupt. It can be death to those who corrupt and evil in desires.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

I always had a dream that one day bitcoin will save my life in the future. So i always do my best to make more bitcoin specially this year. This year is gonna be the best opportunity to become rich.
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

This is the reason why im decided to join do bitcoin coz im dreamin that bitcoin will also be my savior someday for my financial problem.I have proven that bitcoin is a big savior,and hoping that it will be also  happen to me in a right time that why i'll do my best.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Well, I think you have point to it but bitcoin can be a savior depends on the situation of that person or the community. If there were really news telling bitcoin has a big contribution to their country then bitcoin is a savior them. For the individual being, bitcoin can save you to survive in this world if you have little amount of money all you have to do is learn about the things that need to be learn in this bitcoin forum.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

Will be a savior or not for the country, I think it depends on every effort or response from each country to bitcoin.
For the countries that are already more advanced or can be knowing / learning more deeply about bitcoin and all things in it, surely it can be a savior for the country and its citizen due bitcoin does has many advantages that can be utilized.
For me personally bitcoin is not only a savior, but bitcoin is such an important role for my finances so far.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Bitcoin has been a savior for each and every user who have believed in its potential as well upon the long lasting of the technology. In terms of economic growth, majority of the users have made themselves good through bitcoin. So, with more adoption happening all around bitcoin will continue to serve as a savior.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: