Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451936 times)
Lab_Rat (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:32:31 AM

I think I added my personal email address (only the bond companies that I own can see it) So, I would assume that he should use that feature and send an email to everyone that put one on bitfunder. I sure would be mad if I came back from either a long vacation or from the hospital only to fine my bonds "absorbed" but I have a feeling if someone came back and proved that they were the owners, LR would make it right.

Thank you, but I read this after replying to Epoch :p

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:40:33 AM

ive signed a message i think but if i try to verify it in the bitcoin qt it says verification failed

what am i doing wrong ang can labrat confirm anything from the email i sent???
PM it to me, and I'll have a try.  I can't do anything officially with it, but I can at least poke at it.  

Be very careful of extra spaces in the message before you sign it...  I think my problems occurred when I cut and pasted Lab_Rat's message and filled in the blanks.  I left too many blanks, which were included in the signed message, but were disappeared when I pasted it into the mail client...  Smiley

grnbrg.

Thank you... I tried zulover's and couldn't get it until just now....... 6 extra lines at the end later

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:42:16 AM

I have a few nooby questions.
Remember all the shares that were discovered recently where the owners had malformed addresses?
Seems like the transactions would have failed when attempts were made to send dividends (maybe several rounds) to them through BitFunder.

Were attempts made to get the addresses corrected?  And where did those dividend funds go?

I believe all were fixed and on BitFunder, addresses weren't used for transactions.  They were only used for marking an account.

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:45:49 AM

Thanks, to both comments.
Actually, I was thinking of those that had extra characters, street addresses, etc in the BTC address, making them invalid.  I guess the same would apply; the funds got left at BitFunder, unless LR can somehow claim them.  

This was back on p. 58 of this thread:
"Among the BitFunder public keys:
""  - A null key.  This user (Single?, Multiple?) holds several assets.
"14oQSdpw56jv3Xn49EM58nNY5RSDbiPGwr  " - probably valid, but has trailing spaces.
" \tBalance \t 1Dxg9ZazutpaNkS3Yu5NwMsBHuHTRPdkn" - Uhhhhh....
" 155TY9EpfpML46QA5bhYxRkxXpcJJFZfxU" - leading spaces.
"150 Vernon Ave. #400 Vernon, CT. 06066" - Dude.  That's not a bitcoin address.
"https:\/\/blockchain.info\/wallet\/3d0719da-52a1-" - Neither is that.
"e4c966be-7fe4-45fe-a5e1-7781f3081e04" - lolwut?
"13yEHkfHB9Hc7c1JZ15qqSP2Zw8hQugA9k13yEHkfHB9H" - Not a valid address, and a holder of 15 LRM bonds!
"635a91d71c72e64f2be449065407ac59b213eb127b279" - Another LRM holder (2 bonds) who doesn't have a clue.
" \t \t1birdyVUS7v4gHsruyBFbmGM6YDLJTkNa"
There are probably more creative entries.  Just found this on a once-through the assetlist...  Smiley"

-----------------
On another matter, just for fun, I just counted the different assets (companies) at BF and found that 18 of the 40 have frozen their trades- no trades in the last (at least) 48 hours.  Guess the rest are non-US.

Those values were only visible in .JSON format not in the html format of the asset list.  The couple that were obvious, but not correct at the time I fixed. EX: " \t \t1birdyVUS7v4gHsruyBFbmGM6YDLJTkNa" = "1birdyVUS7v4gHsruyBFbmGM6YDLJTkNa"

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 05:50:24 AM

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwZCh0jtSZkwQXhYSVhzaWZUcmc&usp=sharing

Updated

bittymitty

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:49:24 AM

labrat,  as orders have been placed can you give us info on how much is on the way.   i dont see why this would be a secret as trading is not possible so it wont effect the bond price.   answering everyone's questions  but ignoring this is frustrating.
Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:11:02 AM

I would like to know what hardware has been ordered, and when it is excepted to arrive.

Lab_Rat could you please give us a update on projected hashrate & plans for future growth , how do you plan to have trading of LRM shares set-up in future which doesnt rely on PM to you or grnbrg and provides clear visibility of number of sold shares & cost per share.

labrat,  as orders have been placed can you give us info on how much is on the way.   i dont see why this would be a secret as trading is not possible so it wont effect the bond price.   answering everyone's questions  but ignoring this is frustrating.

Few serious questions , I will start to accumulate these till we have these answered.
M31

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:31:23 AM

I would like to know what hardware has been ordered, and when it is excepted to arrive.

Lab_Rat could you please give us a update on projected hashrate & plans for future growth , how do you plan to have trading of LRM shares set-up in future which doesnt rely on PM to you or grnbrg and provides clear visibility of number of sold shares & cost per share.

labrat,  as orders have been placed can you give us info on how much is on the way.   i dont see why this would be a secret as trading is not possible so it wont effect the bond price.   answering everyone's questions  but ignoring this is frustrating.

Few serious questions , I will start to accumulate these till we have these answered.

IMHO:

I think that LR would probably want to have the hardware in hand and hashing before giving out exact numbers (just a guess - I could be way off, but I know he like to deal in facts, not speculation).  After all, when you are depending on people to deliver, that's a variable that can't be controlled.

He could report 30TH/s arriving tomorrow, then never get it.  I much prefer waiting for some *real* news rather than having LR make any estimates.

Of course.. I'm sure he's working on a way to make things easier for us.  My thinking is the same here as well in that there's no point in giving a running commentary on what's happening so that we all try to micromanage.

cryptobox.pw

Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:46:57 AM

IMHO:

I think that LR would probably want to have the hardware in hand and hashing before giving out exact numbers (just a guess - I could be way off, but I know he like to deal in facts, not speculation).  After all, when you are depending on people to deliver, that's a variable that can't be controlled.

He could report 30TH/s arriving tomorrow, then never get it.  I much prefer waiting for some *real* news rather than having LR make any estimates.

Of course.. I'm sure he's working on a way to make things easier for us.  My thinking is the same here as well in that there's no point in giving a running commentary on what's happening so that we all try to micromanage.

cryptobox.pw

I think you are new here & have not been part of IPO which some of us as are & have seen how it all gone so far from day 1 & have paid ipo price for the shares we bought & see value of shares drop to 1/4th the original price paid for & dividends received so far .. well Cry

Your half ass confidence in LRM , that Lab_rat will make stuff out of his backside if we start asking questions just reflects quite well on what you think about LRM  & you think we are stupid to ask LRM for updates  Roll Eyes
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:47:28 AM

Its seems like secret for me:

It's the 3rd week into October and still no hardware or order placed. Compared to whatever prices were agreed to for an early October order placement, an eventual order will need to be reduced big time. Or find a new supplier.

I'm not sure where you're getting your news from, but what exactly do you think went down at the meeting between Dave and I?

I understand I haven't been the most vocal about everything, but please don't make assumptions.  Order was placed in person with Dave and hardware should be rolling in this week or first thing next week in large quantities.

now orders have been placed can you give us some numbers like how many gh/s we should expect? 

Asked week ago about HW - TOTALLY IGNORED.
So.
What about HW? We are on same level as about month ago (end of september) and @ same time diff skyrocket.
BTC is going crazy. I wonder if Labrat already made the payment for new hardware.

BTC is going crazy. I wonder if Labrat already made the payment for new hardware.

Ive been wondering the same thing.. heck, its gone up by about 20-30 percent, thats a lot more hashing power..... I guess it depends on when you start. So, it could be a lot more than 20 percent...

Just some talks from LabRat without even "ABOUT" numbers, its so easy to say HOW MUCH IS ORDERED and what is DELIVERY DATE. Its not rocket science, cant be so difficult.
Its even delivered on time or Dave is asshole. No others things can happen.
IT CANT BE LIKE TROWING COIN with question "How much i will deliver to LabRat in this month/week/day".
Its about ORDERED and DELIVERY DATE. If its ordered but not delivered on time - ask for MORE hardware in same price.

And then will be explain from LabRat: "I dont want to give exact numbers because it could go wrong and i will not do as i promised".
If so - I have listened this kind of bullshit from Zerlan about year. You have numbers - Calculate them and then let us know.

And i really dont want to make 1000 posts about asking LABRAT HOW MUCH HARDWARE AND WHEN IS COMING??? only to make you answer those posts.
HARDWARE is NUMBER ONE in this mining company. I DONT CARE HOW DIVIDENTS WILL BE PAID, it can be decided some time later. NOW I CARE ONLY ON NEW HARDWARE AS FAST AS IT IS POSSIBLE.

And when i ask, "What about hardware"? - Please asnwer, because i am not ONLY THAT WANT TO KNOW IT.
Also hashing power has not been changing for MONTH. SO, TRY TO ANSWER!!!

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
bobfranklin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:24:22 PM

IMHO:

I think that LR would probably want to have the hardware in hand and hashing before giving out exact numbers (just a guess - I could be way off, but I know he like to deal in facts, not speculation).  After all, when you are depending on people to deliver, that's a variable that can't be controlled.

He could report 30TH/s arriving tomorrow, then never get it.  I much prefer waiting for some *real* news rather than having LR make any estimates.

Of course.. I'm sure he's working on a way to make things easier for us.  My thinking is the same here as well in that there's no point in giving a running commentary on what's happening so that we all try to micromanage.

cryptobox.pw

I think you are new here & have not been part of IPO which some of us as are & have seen how it all gone so far from day 1 & have paid ipo price for the shares we bought & see value of shares drop to 1/4th the original price paid for & dividends received so far .. well Cry

Your half ass confidence in LRM , that Lab_rat will make stuff out of his backside if we start asking questions just reflects quite well on what you think about LRM  & you think we are stupid to ask LRM for updates  Roll Eyes

I think you underestimate M31 and how well he knows Lab_Rat, a number of people have spoken to him in the past when hardware was incoming and he at most mentioned what the hashrate of the unit/order was and even then he knew what was to arrive in that shipment. In all the dealing I've had with him he's never given a '2 weeks' or '1w/gh' sorta answer and if it was prior to an official announcement would ask I kept it under wraps (which I did).

I'd like an idea of how much is inbound based on sale hashrate but I know like everyone ya looking at a +/- percentage too.

BTC: 1Q9zM8QKYGn6PkvogV5YC4PU5TBN8rQNHt
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:30:46 PM

Regardless of what Lab_Rat says or doesn't say.

Words are just that, Words.

I would take this time as a shareholder to just relax and wait for Lab_Rat to make an announcement when he has a clear and precise estimate of the Hashrate incoming.

He mentioned that Tytus has control over pricing and that he met with Dave to discuss this.

He mentioned that he held the BTC until just recently giving a nice boost to the BTC/$ conversion enabling more hardware.

Dave is likely now talking with Tytus to see what deal Lab_Rat can get from them especially since they are 3 weeks late.

I imagine the numbers will be very good but again why would Lab_Rat want to jeopardize anything with False Statements before they were known to be true?

You can't sell your shares and you can't make him work faster or harder than he is or is willing to do (which I believe he's giving 110%) so just sit back and enjoy the ride, it won't be much longer most likely but filling this thread with Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt does no good for anyone.
bobfranklin

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:52:40 PM

I would take this time as a shareholder to just relax and wait for Lab_Rat to make an announcement when he has a clear and precise estimate of the Hashrate incoming.

He mentioned that Tytus has control over pricing and that he met with Dave to discuss this.

He mentioned that he held the BTC until just recently giving a nice boost to the BTC/$ conversion enabling more hardware.

Dave is likely now talking with Tytus to see what deal Lab_Rat can get from them especially since they are 3 weeks late.

I imagine the numbers will be very good but again why would Lab_Rat want to jeopardize anything with False Statements before they were known to be true?

You can't sell your shares and you can't make him work faster or harder than he is or is willing to do (which I believe he's giving 110%) so just sit back and enjoy the ride, it won't be much longer most likely but filling this thread with Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt does no good for anyone.

Champion. A level head on a forum....well played!

Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 02:33:50 PM

Bargraphics is always level headed and generally helpful to anyone on this forum.  Love this guy and speak to him on the phone quite often.

As one person said, "you have an order now, you should have an amount and a date."  I apologize for not being specific on numbers, but assembling, delivering, reassembling, setting up, and monitoring something in the range of 16000 asic chips is not as simple as spitting out a number.  And making a deal as large as the one Dave and I just made has perks that are in the process of being increased depending on how late the order is.... So no I'm not willing to give numbers yet.

The only number I have for certain is that I should be receiving ~12TH of H-Boards which is roughly 480 boards between Mon and Wed with M-Boards following a day or 2 behind.  If I was getting one rig, it'd be as simple as overnighting the boards and plugging it in, but 30 of them is a different story so please be patient.

This is the first of multiple deliveries to be received by Dave, but he aims to have them done as quickly as possible and has people working specifically for LRM's order right now.

bobfranklin

aka `DiggeR

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:46:14 PM

Bargraphics is always level headed and generally helpful to anyone on this forum.  Love this guy and speak to him on the phone quite often.

As one person said, "you have an order now, you should have an amount and a date."  I apologize for not being specific on numbers, but assembling, delivering, reassembling, setting up, and monitoring something in the range of 16000 asic chips is not as simple as spitting out a number.  And making a deal as large as the one Dave and I just made has perks that are in the process of being increased depending on how late the order is.... So no I'm not willing to give numbers yet.

The only number I have for certain is that I should be receiving ~12TH of H-Boards which is roughly 480 boards between Mon and Wed with M-Boards following a day or 2 behind.  If I was getting one rig, it'd be as simple as overnighting the boards and plugging it in, but 30 of them is a different story so please be patient.

This is the first of multiple deliveries to be received by Dave, but he aims to have them done as quickly as possible and has people working specifically for LRM's order right now.

My apologies, I was being a bit of a smartarse at all the negatives prior to Bargraphics :S

I know, from the conversations I've had with people via here and other forums, privately and in threads it's reasonable to expect that your best interests were generally ours. I tend not to check forums and things as generally you have to sift through so much guff to get a small bit of info but I think a lot of the people here are probably BFL people (lots of names I recognise anyways) and perhaps a "worst case scenario" hashrate might even appease them? (I don't have hands on to know if 25% +/- even is reasonable really so for me that's a very general and broad statement generally addressing the no disclosure issues people felt with BFL).

If that makes any sense (have had a few beers, been awake for almost 48hrs and it is 2am so cut me a bit of slack hah)

Bargraphics

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:51:28 PM

Hey Lab_Rat

Check out this thread. It might be something you are interested in
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269941.0
tabbek

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 07:09:54 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 10:23:33 PM by tabbek

1st email confirming ownership sent 19 Oct.  but still showing listed as Did Not Receive.

Resent email today.

Edit: received email reply 'verified'
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 07:27:02 PM

Hey Lab_Rat

Dave and I discussed the best way to set up the rigs and we came up with the perfect way to do it cost effectively and those cases would increase cost a lot when were talking 250 rigs at some point.

Bargraphics

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:08:02 PM

Hey Lab_Rat

Dave and I discussed the best way to set up the rigs and we came up with the perfect way to do it cost effectively and those cases would increase cost a lot when were talking 250 rigs at some point.

I figured you had something planned already, figured with a bulk order you could get pricing down much more.

Either way I'm excited to see what you have in store. I tried setting up ~60 "Chili" Miners and it took about 2 days, so I understand somewhat of what a painful process it is hah.

If you can, I would love to see some pictures of your setup. It can't be any worse than mine (see below)

CumpsD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 08:12:35 PM

Those PSU's are just dangling there?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: