Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3951 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Find a good exchange then do an extensive research on different altcoins that have a huge potential. With your limited resources, you have only limited chance so failure is not an option. Also, with the small amount you have, it is better if you don't divide it to different altcoins and try to focus it to only one. That way you can avoid in ending with just scraps of different coins.
Having small amount as a starting point of your trade yes you can why not, I think it is better to start trade with small amount till it become huge in near future. And I agree that you're supposed to have a unlimited knowledge about trading on how to win a trading even your starting point is small.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

I noticed, the smaller your amount is, the more risky you trade. Keep it in mind. I would recommend you HOLD some coins for a long period and don't trade dayly, if you have really few money
I believe so that it is risky though it is small amount only but of course if it is worst happen that you fail it also affects you. So I think you must be careful on your move and made a concrete plan to became a good trader. And starting with small amount I'd enough already.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:50:01 PM

I think its good to study first the trading system itself before we start trading. Because eventhough that we are trading in just small amount, the chances that we might lose is still open. And risk is too high because you dont know when to stop ang make a trade because of these small amounts. And definitely if we have small amounts to trade, our gain is also small. But still you cant afford to lose. If you can get a little profit its okay as long as it is consistent. And when youre consistence trading you might know the possible altcoin that in future will have a profitable amount that suits your taste
Nobody needs to train anymore, because everyone has good trading knowledge Smiley Despite being a bit extreme, there is a lot of interest in the crypto money market. And there are some people who do not think of anything but the opinions of others.

Yeah agreed. Crypto has a lot of opportunities to earn as much money as you can. Little determination and hard work required. If you don’t have enough money to invest in bitcoin you can join this forum and after some time when you know the rules and techniques you will be able to make money without any investment. I also do the same I have no money to buy bitcoins that’s why I am here in this forum. Now I am making money.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Find a good exchange then do an extensive research on different altcoins that have a huge potential. With your limited resources, you have only limited chance so failure is not an option. Also, with the small amount you have, it is better if you don't divide it to different altcoins and try to focus it to only one. That way you can avoid in ending with just scraps of different coins.
Having small amount as a starting point of your trade yes you can why not, I think it is better to start trade with small amount till it become huge in near future. And I agree that you're supposed to have a unlimited knowledge about trading on how to win a trading even your starting point is small.

No matter how much money you put in just to trade if you know nothing about it you will surely loose it. Education is the key to success on every trade, its a good idea to start trading with a small amount of money because I believe your experience will teach you the best lesson.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

You need to find an exchanges like poloniex that have a low withdrawal fee and good coins in the market is in that site you have a sure profit

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:34:18 AM

That is fully depend it’s up to you because you can start trading with a teeny amount. There are so many crypto currency trading site accept mini amount of deposit so you can start trade with small amount. I’m also do trading with so many platform but only etherdelta have a small amount for my trading.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:12:41 AM

I believe that everything started out from small. Therefore, I don't see anything wrong with starting out from small. Eventually, it will grow bigger if managed and handled very well. The key is to just be more patient because when we rush things to make it bigger, that is the time it has more potential to crumble down.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:07:37 AM

To start trading you need to learn few things, you can't just jump in to trading because you have some money. buy bitcoin or altcoins with you money now. go and learn more about trading. don't forget YouTube might be very helpful too.
It is very good idea that one should start trading from small amount as it is very appropriate for the new comers , it is very imperative to know about the basics of the trading before going in to the investment in the market  on the large scale so as to minimize the chances of loss due to lack of knowledge of trading, once one get sufficient knowledge regarding the business then he can invest freely in the market.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

If you are going to start trading with less than a thousand dollars, then do not even try to do it, you are going to be more than a month trying to earn at least $100. So it is not worth the time and the effort.

Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

I have started trading with only $500 and I can say that it is enough to make decent profit and all the newbies should start trading with small amounts to understand it better and avoid huge loss as crypto currency is very volatile market and one need to study it first before investing in it.
Shinze

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

I am also a newcomer, and I think that trading with small money is not only possible but also a good thing to do. That makes you familiar with trading.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

if you are millionaire I tell you start some amount. trade is best for earning. but it is risky if you can't guess about altcoin and other exchanger you get huge loss. Experience is best for trade. if you regularly trade you known who's coin price can be increase. so I tell first you start small amount. first you buy a coin that price recent highly dump buy this coin and wait for high rate.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

easily, let spend a small amount of money about $50 - $100, then choose some cheap coins and start trading. at the first time, the most important you need is not money, that is the knowledge and experience

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

I have started trading with only $500 and I can say that it is enough to make decent profit and all the newbies should start trading with small amounts to understand it better and avoid huge loss as crypto currency is very volatile market and one need to study it first before investing in it.

For me I can recommend  to double up that $500, because you will be surprise soon as your coin will eventually rise its price value. Even how volatile it is, but it might have a certain scenario that the demand will also increase and that's the big reason why sudden pump will happen in quick situation. So if you are buying at that small amount, maybe it great to double what you have to invest right now so that selling profit will also become bigger in the future.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

this is very easy, at least you have to prepare a little capital of about $ 100 like it is enough, you can buy altcoin or participate in ICO which price is still $ 1 and you will benefit when the price rises later, you can see the price of coin is still under $ 1 in bittrex that gives a lot of altcoin options.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

Of course you can do it because everyone has a chance to do.
I am also not a person who has a lot of money, but I try to trade, I start from investing in projects that I think can be promising.
from the results of my investing is doing the process of trade and start from the results of quite a lot.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

I am also not a person who has a lot of money, but I try to trade, I start from investing in projects that I think can be promising.
from the results of my investing is doing the process of trade and start from the results of quite a lot.

A lot of investors were just trying their luck here in bitcoin and investing in altcoins, of course not all has same status not all are wealthy enough that they can easily buy coins, but since we are just an ordinary person we can buy bitcoin and other based on our capacity and it doesn't matter for as long as we will add some of it when there is a chance and we do have money. I know some who are just ordinary person but due to their eagerness to earn they become rich with just a small investment at first.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Yup. You cant spend $10000 or $100000 in the market when you do not have anything. You have to learn first. And the practice is the best way to learn. Let spend a small amount of money likes school fee.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

if trading with a very small capital you should trade with a coin whose price is still under $ 1 because if you play in the expensive coin then you do not get too profit.
Corrongbenx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:43:24 PM

You can trade with the money you have now. No need to think about how many dollars of profits you will achieve, but about percentage. Growth over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: