Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3951 times)
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

Yes, I agree that it is better to start in trading with a small amount. Just like other investors, they starts in a small amount because they try if their first investment will be successful, and if the first time of their investment become successful they go to the biggest amount for their another trading. It is better especially for the newly traders. It can really help to become aware when it comes to money because it is not easy to use your own money in a way that you are not sure that it will be success that's why I recommend you to start in.a small amount.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Starting a small amount on trading is better especially to those first time on trading because their is possible that your capital on trading got lose. Try to study the coin before you buy see if that coin have a good dev and have a good project before you buy.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
I think it is a good idea! Trading with small amount of money is good for those people who are new in the trading world. They should experience different trading techniques and strategies for them to improve their trading skils.
Yes it is part of a lesson. With the learning then we will get a useful science and also a great experience to deal with various situations and conditions. As a first step I suggest to buy cheap coin, we can try some projects that may look futuristic. If we fail then never give up because all things are a learning.
micoholic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Starting a small amount on trading is better especially to those first time on trading because their is possible that your capital on trading got lose. Try to study the coin before you buy see if that coin have a good dev and have a good project before you buy.

I have started trading using a small amount with Binance, but I couldn't buy anything as it requires at least 0.002 BTC to trade. Are there any other sites which you could suggest that doesn't have a minimum limit to trade? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

if you are willing to make a profit and just ask people how they work at 9 to 5 after you earn 3 dollars from your initial 25 dollar investment or trade, then you are very wrong with my friend.
To earn your initial investment profits should be large enough and should be some money that will not make your life upside down if you lose (like rent or food), because you can easily let go.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

Starting in trading with small amount is a very wise move especially if you are new in trading. There are no rush in putting in any business or investing. It needs a lot of skill and knowledge in each move you will do in trading. If you will start in a huge amount of money in trading the positive thing you can have is you can also gain a huge money, but the worst come scenario is you can also lose a huge amount. So to play safe or move safe, we must start in small amount then if we already gain the skills, strategies and knowledge needed to put more mount then that is the time to increase our investment.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

any amount that will cover the commission and that dostoyeva was a maximum of 10% of the deposit with stop-loss

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

I have started trading using a small amount with Binance, but I couldn't buy anything as it requires at least 0.002 BTC to trade. Are there any other sites which you could suggest that doesn't have a minimum limit to trade? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

That's too small amount  mate, could you Increased it atleast 0.01 bitcoin?  Because for me,  the small amount of bitcoins to trade starts from that amount and you have a good amount of coins to buy atleast 0.01 bitcoins. Trading with a small amount was indeed a good start for those first timer, they will learn from it while executing a trades.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Trading is not bed of roses!  You can loss all your money in trading and that will  be catastrophic for someone starting out.  And as you have said that you do not have a lots of money,  I will advice you to keep  the money that you have and learn instead.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

this is the most beautiful newbie, trade with a small amount. to learn how the trade moves or how it works. for the pro. They still depend on them if they want small profits. thanks.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

of course you can start trading with a small amount, because beginners should start with small amounts first and it takes a lot of learning trading and if failed trading then only a few losses you suffer.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

of course you can start trading with a small amount, because beginners should start with small amounts first and it takes a lot of learning trading and if failed trading then only a few losses you suffer.

If start the small amount trading. Small amount trading process is most of the people not request for  trading process. If request for trading process you will loss the amount for the fess. So it not good ideas for the trading process. So you will know the trading process. Then you will invest. It to risk for the invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

Trading is not bed of roses!  You can loss all your money in trading and that will  be catastrophic for someone starting out.  And as you have said that you do not have a lots of money,  I will advice you to keep  the money that you have and learn instead.

Well if OP is born a risk taker then why not? If he think he can face all the consequences behind it and won't mock if ever he loss then go for it. Whatever will be the outcome it will be charge to his experience and will definitely learn from it.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

"Small" it's not a fixed quantity; 1.000 dollar can be an enormous sum if you are poor, and nothing if you are a millionaire.
So start with a sum you are comfortable with, and learn the system; then, grow step by step.
The golde rule is "don't trade with money that you need to survive!"

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Trading needs a lot of experience and skill before to become profitable, so you NEED to start with little sums, if you don't want to lose all you have.
(In forex there is the "90 rule": 90% of traders will lose 90% of their money in the first 90 days...)
So, be careful.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

Starting in trading with a small amount is much ideal than start in huge amount.Specially if your not totally familiar in trading,or you are just trying.Trading is like a game...It is a win or lose situation.And of course when you want to start in trading ask for some advice to the experts.
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

I think it is a good idea! Trading with small amount of money is good for those people who are new in the trading world. They should experience different trading techniques and strategies for them to improve their trading skils.

For me experience is not the only thing needed in trading. It is necessary to learn first. It won't even take a little time before the little the OP has will finish before realizing that he could not even get the experience to learn. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. After learning, then he can now try out the experience to see if it is something he really wants to do or not and also apply the knowledge he has learned to get going.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Trading may be started from small amount so as to avoid risk initially. Market should be monitored properly before buying bitcoins. It also depends on the capital of trader that how much he wants to invest initially. Help may be taken from expert traders as how they manage their business. YouTube may also be checked for proper guidance.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

Its better to start small amount in trading because you will need to study how to trade, you will have loses at first so starting small is the best thing to do. If you think you already know the basic you can just add more money in exchange and buy alts you think that is going to grow more. Trading is step by step you will learn in every trade you will make.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

of course can, buy coins according to your ability and in accordance with the money you have, because trading is not determined nominal. only the money we will get in accordance with the amount of money used trading, the more capital used trading then the more money you get, vice versa...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: