Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

That's not a good idea, I have tried to start trading with $350 and felt like I've wasted my money.
The only advice if you insist on doing the low budget trade is, You need to be very careful with this. Risk Management is the key. And maintain your emotion, don't FOMO, whales will eat you

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

That's not a good idea, I have tried to start trading with $350 and felt like I've wasted my money.
The only advice if you insist on doing the low budget trade is, You need to be very careful with this. Risk Management is the key. And maintain your emotion, don't FOMO, whales will eat you

its try , trading with small amount is such a worse idea . you will face more risk than what they are expecting . think if how much profit will you gain if you do it. the thing that you will gain if you loss this coins is stress

Teagannr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

trading with small amount is such a worse idea .

Why do you think so?
The less you invest, the better for risk minimizing, isn't it?
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

You can start at small capital. Actually i only started in trading with a capital of only 100 dollars. Remember that invest only what you affort to lose.  Goodluck.

Yes you are right!   Trading may be started from the slight amount to avoid risk in the begin of the trading. If you start with the little amount, you can know and learn the different circumstance of the trading. Experience is not the only thing required in trading. It is essential to study first before you enter on it. There are a lot of sources that you can learn on the trading. Monitor and analyzing can help you to do it well.  Small amount results in it low risk and a little income.

I think thats not the case at all, I dont think you guys have ever did the trading. I mean come on who starts with 100 dollars and end up earning huge. No one, only lucky one can do that and I am sure in the crypto the luck for everyone is not sufficient. Crypto currency is far greater tricky than you guys think. It is uncertain and no one knows really what future can bring into ti. These coins can pump and dump at anytime and they might make you loose money most of the time. This always happens in the crypto trading and to be honest 100 dollars is not sufficient to get started, you will loose it with blink of an eye if you are not in luck.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Depending on the thoughts of the human lips, trading with small amounts of money is a good idea for us to be careful in business. If you trade with big money you will face more risk than what they are expecting. Trading is not always profitable even when faced with market failures that need to be kept and the best time to exit.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Yes it is possible! There are people who are starting trade with small amount of money. Trading is very difficult job so you need to learn many things and experience for you to earn big amount of money.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

as a new traders we had better starting trade with small amount because the risk is small as well as it is easy to handle small amount. if you think that you can not start trading with small amount and it is not important for collecting  more assets,you are wrong in this thought. by using small amount we had better trade with short term alt-coin. because we have to increase our assets rapidly.   

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Ya it's possible and quite easiest one.At first you need of 10$,to inverse in cryptocurrency. The minimum limit to start trade is 10$,I had seen this in many sites. Then check profile history of person you had like to purchase in that site.Then make a trade and get the crypto currency.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

With a small capital will generate a small income, but that is not true. Crypto world is very possible to change everything. Wink
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

Every platform has different rules, all you have to do is only read, understand and stay with the rules, never break it. You can start with little money or even all your money you have, no one will stop you. I can say 0,5 btc or 1 eth is the right price to start trade and you can do it now. On the off chance that you do exchanging cryptographic money with altcoins, ensure that you have examined the foundation of the alts you put resources into
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

As you said anyone can start trading but you need trading skills before investing on trading.Yeah it is better option to start trading with bitcoins because altcoins trading is too risky and needs more experience to understand about altcoins.There is no minimum amount in trading you can start even with $50. And risk is too high because you dont know when to stop ang make a trade because of these small amounts. And definitely if we have small amounts to trade, our gain is also small
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

It can really help to become aware when it comes to money because it is not easy to use your own money in a way that you are not sure that it will be success that's why I recommend you to start in.a small amount. Starting in trading with small amount is a very wise move especially if you are new in trading. There are no rush in putting in any business or investing
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Trade is not actually how much you are investing first. The theme I think you have to learn first the market well.  And the the point is come to the view how much you are going to invest.  If you got a good lesson you don't need a big amount to chase.  So it always need to have the knowledge then you are capable to get profit from a smaller investment.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

trading actually like we are still baby learning walking.walk slowly and we are expert we could run faster.dont run if we are not able to do this.and this condition like trading, invest with small amount first untill we understand market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

it was easy for 1 2 years ago but nowadays prices of bitcoin and major altcoins are very high really. it is not easy to make good profit by investing small amount of money. but still it is better than nothing. if you join and buy and hold now, the new comers that wants to buy same as you will need to invest so much money comparing with you.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Yes you can start in trading with a small amount, but first you should learn how to trade in a good way. Trading is difficult, because many things had to be considered. It might be your small amount of capital will suddenly lost. With your small amount, maybe it’s better to start with investing ICOs.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Before you engage in trading, you should learn how to trade, and analyze market techniques to trade in the best way, avoiding common mistakes. It is very difficult to make a profit in the crypto market, especially at this time, as the crypto market has fallen deep, and it is difficult to price the altcoin pump for a short time. However you should also try to trade with a small amount of capital, you can invest in ICO projects, or buy potential altcoin at cheap prices and keep them for a while, wait until prices rise. hope you will succeed.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

YEAH!!!  it is possible to start trading with a small fund. You can start trading with any principal amount, but the most important thing is that knowledge and skill set about the trading. Initially you can start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimum profit, but can gain lot of experience and knowledge about the trading. Once if you are confident as much with trading they you can go ahead with large amounts.

Better you can invest in lowest price altcoins like, IOTA, LITECOIN, ADA, XRP.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

trading actually like we are still baby learning walking.walk slowly and we are expert we could run faster.dont run if we are not able to do this.and this condition like trading, invest with small amount first untill we understand market.
Using small amount of money when you are just a newbie trader is not a bad move because it means that you don't want to rush things out. It is normal to be as protective as long as you can with your investments because it is yours in any ways. When starting, there is no specific amount needed in trading, you can start with the least that you can and you can start with as high as you can. What will matter is how you are going to make profit from it and because we have a volatile market here, there is no guarantee that there will be profit in any amount used. Studying and learning first what is trading is the best first move that we can do.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

In the start if we take a start with a small amount i think this is good to be in the trading and investment that for these two the funds in required and for us it is good to start as team and to take a start with small amount can give you the right picture of your strategies and with the passage of time you can increase the value of your investment and for me the crypto is very important to hold and this holding can bring a good change that with this i have to receive the cash benefit too.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: