Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

But at the time I started with the small amount...here must be an impressive story of my succeed, but there's none. I'm still have a small amount  Grin

I think you can get a small profit in that small account that you had started with . you just need to wait for it until it increases its value . just do hold and trade to get a high profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

But at the time I started with the small amount...here must be an impressive story of my succeed, but there's none. I'm still have a small amount  Grin

I think you can get a small profit in that small account that you had started with . you just need to wait for it until it increases its value . just do hold and trade to get a high profit

The way he is doing right because if he doesn't have any experience in trading it's better to start trading with the small amount. Of course, he will make little profit but if he loses it won't affect him hard, So it is always good to start with little amount only.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

It does not matter how much amount you invest in trading, it's just that make sure you can afford to lose the money that you put in for trading. You also better equip yourself with proper knowledge in trading, know when to cut loss, manage your risk, diversify and study the chart movement. On the other side, trading is fun due to its capabilities that you'll have the chance to double your money

I think it is not possible or hard to start. Having small amount as a starting point of your trade yes you can why not, I think it is better to start trade with small amount till it become huge in near future. And I agree that you're supposed to have a unlimited knowledge about trading on how to win a trading even your starting point is small.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

start trading with a small amount it is allowed because in trading there is no limit so you can do trading with small amount ..
the first thing you should do is find a crypto that will potentially go to the moon in the near future, and the second adjust the price of crypto with the money you have, then you can trading with small amount ..
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

Trade with small amount of money can be made.Find out better cheap rate coins.And hold then you get profits from small amount I think. Starting to trade in small amount is actually not bad, as long as its value is allowable for the trade, It is like planting little seeds, and watch it grow big , then try to roll it wisely
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

There is a minimum amount you can use to trade and some amount are not truly realistic unless you just want to waste all that you have probably in some fees and then looking at the advantage you will not be able to take when trading some other coins, while one is still pending, it won't really help. After learning, it is even advised to start with some little amount anyway so that you can get some of the things you have learned into gaining some experience to assist you in gaining some confidence while trading in the long run
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

You just need to transfer your capital to exchanges and buy cryptocurrency then sell the cryptocurrency at a higher price, if you really want to trade, you must understand how to trade. This is the right to time start in trading because some of the coins is having a dump. Remember that thre is always a big risk in trading but don't be afraid because you will learn something if you start already in trading
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

start trading with a small amount it is allowed because in trading there is no limit so you can do trading with small amount ..
the first thing you should do is find a crypto that will potentially go to the moon in the near future, and the second adjust the price of crypto with the money you have, then you can trading with small amount ..

Yeah, which can be apply to those who just new and started in trading strategy. Actually trading is not easy at all, it takes time to learn and needs more informations the kind of coin you wish to trade and can be have a great potential in the future. I would say a that huge amount will start from a smalll amount and it definitely a great idea to start a small and soon its gonna be a huge amount gaining a great amount of profit in the future.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

That’s ok to start with a small deposit, it is really good opportunity for a newbie trader. (cause exchanges are okay with it).  You can start with 20-50$ and you can earn some money. One of my friends starts with 200$ in April 2017 and in December he has something like 8000$.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

That’s ok to start with a small deposit, it is really good opportunity for a newbie trader. (cause exchanges are okay with it).  You can start with 20-50$ and you can earn some money. One of my friends starts with 200$ in April 2017 and in December he has something like 8000$.
depends on that, which is why you choose for investment and what kind of coin you will take for trading. Only a quality choice Can you put a good profit.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

depends on that, which is why you choose for investment and what kind of coin you will take for trading. Only a quality choice Can you put a good profit.
it's very easy to say to choose a quality project. But I would like to know more about this and find out how other users choose where to invest their money. Everywhere scammers and everywhere there is a risk of losing their money.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

If you are a beginner or you are afraid of taking risk then yes. Its better than not trying to trade at all, its okay. The only thing that could happen to you is that, if you loss, you will loss small, and it is same as if you win.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

If you are a beginner or you are afraid of taking risk then yes. Its better than not trying to trade at all, its okay. The only thing that could happen to you is that, if you loss, you will loss small, and it is same as if you win.
I think the OP isn't a newbie. He just only has those money and he can effort to lose them only . But small amount will help you make wisely decision rather than big one.
So just go slow with small amount then go big and go home . Slowly you'll take this market soon and becoming suceed isn't a dream anymore.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

I think it is better not to trade with small amount.Invest in ICO.There will be no loss and you will also get bonuses.Do research on more crypto.Hold the good coins.

For me as a beginner, First is you should start at a little amount, second is know the people around you to avoid scam, have knowledge about the trade and lastly evaluate the result of the trading strategy you do.
CryptocentralExchange
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

If cryptocurrency is somewhat new to you, start trading on a small scale; you might lose money buying high and selling low trying to cut your losses from inexperienced impulse buys.
smaug88

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

trading in small amount is reall not ideal at all,,  considering al the fees you gotta pay for all the transactions you'll make. it's not worth it, consider adding more funds before starting a trade
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

first you must know how to trade to avoid frauds. and when you know how to trade make sure you take risk and little by little you can gain experience on what you do.
Maksimus ZH

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

Yes, you can trade with a small amount, but to start making good money on this, you need a sufficient Deposit of 10K.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

YEAH!!!  it is possible to start trading with a small fund. You can start trading with any principal amount, but the most important thing is that knowledge and skill set about the trading. Initially you can start it with a small amount so that loss will also be less. With this small initial amount you can make only a minimum profit, but can gain lot of experience and knowledge about the trading. Once if you are confident as much with trading they you can go ahead with large amounts.

Better you can invest in lowest price altcoins like, IOTA, LITECOIN, ADA, XRP.
Yes anyone can start with any amount of money, but it’s not always easy and good when you start with a little amount that will get lost if you happen to lose it at once… it’s good to be prepared for this always and work very hard so you don’t lose, especially when you’re starting with a little…
Felimon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

Small or big amount is not really important in trading, the most important things is learning how to trade. With small amount and you keep  winning in trading, yours balance will grow fast every day.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: