Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

yeah sure you can invest for short term profit, if you have 20$ then still have a chance to gain profit, if you invest then you should buy RDD now, i am sure you can get some profit from it
It is good thinking. Every business should start from a small investment because if you fail you will lose small amount but if you invest a huge amount of money in business and you did not succeed you will lose your all investment. If you want to start trading, you must get all the required information, skills and techniques about trading and also start with small capital, I am sure that you will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

Yes you can do that if you want to start trading with a small amount but small amount is not good for your trade. You can start minimum amount of $150 it is best for you so let’s do that.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

It is better to start with a small but reasonable amount to trade. You would gradually gain knowledge in cryptocurrency trading. After getting some experience invest a little more.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

One more advice: before you start trading research a great coin/project and w8 for a market dip, it will be a good entry point for you
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:00:48 PM

Yes you can trade  with small amount you can start buy doge because doge is small amount  buy and buy hold wait for it when become
high value then so many coin with small amount choose wisely not all is legit at first the price is good but then the scam is so cautious but that's really the gamble so you should be ready to beat or win
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:05:12 PM

Yes you can trade  with small amount you can start buy doge because doge is small amount  buy and buy hold wait for it when become
high value then so many coin with small amount choose wisely not all is legit at first the price is good but then the scam is so cautious but that's really the gamble so you should be ready to beat or win

He should ready what would gonna happen next after taking the risk in trading. Trading a small amount doesn't give you a decent profit but who know, just play and play the trading. Don't mind if it's a small profit, coz profit still profit.
Just make a good decision in you're trade and don't regret in the end.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Start trade in small amount is great strategy for the beginner in the trading investment,because trading is a risky if you have not enough skills and knowledge.
Do can start to buy bitcoin using your small amout of dollar or direct to buy altcoins in to exchange market bittrex binance or poliniex the 3 example online exchange you use for youn trading job.

Good luck to you mate.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

If you do tiny amount, shouldn't the coin probably be very little in cost etc?  Can't imagine someone having say 100 dollars and buying a coin that is 50 etc.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:06:18 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
of course you can trade with small amount.
but the profit you will get is small.
try to trade on Etherdelta. many some cheap coins are potentially up 100% there.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

I see it's no problem if you want to try trading with small amount. I recommend you to buy altcoin like Etherum or others. It's can give you more value and make you convenient to trade. Etherum also can make you more choise to play with tokens. So, with your Etherum you can buy some token and make it up. When their are have enought to buy other coin, you can use it for next level.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

You can do that, try to trade first on the low price, use some minor exchange now. Or try some exchange with low amount of fees. IT will help you. Some traders started in the bottom, started from nothing. You can do it.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Yes of course you can start with small amount of portofolio.
Small amount is more suggested for newbie or beginner. You when you lost then not so hurt.
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

Using small amount yes you can trade. Ive been doing that. When an atlcoin is on it's low price buy then if it becomes high sell. And when it's dump again buy then sell at higher price. You just need patience and give time when it comes to trading.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

that's very good, for beginners it must start with a small capital so as not to lose too much if you make a mistake in investing. first you better to determine what you will do, day trading or long-term trading. then you should be able to choose which coin has good potential and not. remember the point is in the market information.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

It actually depends on what platform you are going to use for trading. Poloniex is also a good trading platform with a smaller fees but with low volume of coins. Bitrexx is also a good exchange with a high volume of coins but a more expensive fees.
You can start trading but keep in mind that having a small capital will result a small profit too. Big capital will also result in a big profit. Take note most of the exchange like Bitrexx can eat up a lot of your funds because due to a high transaction fees.
Happy Trading part.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

It actually depends on what platform you are going to use for trading. Poloniex is also a good trading platform with a smaller fees but with low volume of coins. Bitrexx is also a good exchange with a high volume of coins but a more expensive fees.
You can start trading but keep in mind that having a small capital will result a small profit too. Big capital will also result in a big profit. Take note most of the exchange like Bitrexx can eat up a lot of your funds because due to a high transaction fees.
Happy Trading part.
It depends but for now it is not advisale, anyway, how much is he willing to trade? $100 or what since the transaction fee really cost a lot I don't think that we have to let trade with just small amount because your profit or your money will just be eaten by the transaction fee, start at least $1000 so you can maximize and play with  your investment.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

Trading with small amount can lead to frustration for traders! Usually day trading margin is roughly between 10% to 20! If you have anything under $1000, you should rather invest in ICO. I will strongly recomnend ALGORY.IO to invest in because of it product and potential!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

The amount of bitcoin or money you started trading does not matter, what matter most is to trade and make profit consistently although you may incur some few losses but with a good money management you will be able to grow your capital and become a better trader.

I'm a beginner in the field, but I think that in order to get a consistent profit, you need a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency market. I'm not in a hurry to invest yet, but when I feel safe I'll do it. All the more if you want to manage your budget well, you need to be very well informed about this cryptocurrency system. You're right with what you say!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

For me that is perfect idea, start trading with small amount because as a beginner it is ideal to spend a little capital until such time that you might learn enough already how to trade and possibly the small amount also you started have profited enough too, so maybe after practicing you can maybe upgrade to trade higher if you think you are ready to do so😃
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

You'd rather be better off investing your funds in another medium than day trading. Trading small amounts without an autotrader/trading bot is very exhausting and time consuming. Small trades wouldn't net you significant gains unless they're made by tens or hundreds.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: