Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3951 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

how to start trading with a small nominal you can buy coin with the price is still cheap under a dollar and you leave it alone for more than one year then the coin will rise and you will automatically get a lot of profits in the future.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

my experience when first trading with small capital, I try to choose a coin that has the price under 1k Satoshi, because I think it will be worth it with your small capital. at least the cheap coin with the small capital you can benefit 10-50% even 100%. While the expensive coin, you will be difficult to make a profit with small capital.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

take your time and be patient
Yes that will the best thing to do if you are in trading world, we will just to need with small account and if you are now an expert or good enough in trading you can now start with big amount and make a lot of profit just practice on trading be better with it.
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

I started with a small deposit of 600 dollars
It is best way to buy a few promising and cheap altcoins and wait for their growth
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

my experience when first trading with small capital, I try to choose a coin that has the price under 1k Satoshi, because I think it will be worth it with your small capital. at least the cheap coin with the small capital you can benefit 10-50% even 100%. While the expensive coin, you will be difficult to make a profit with small capital.

My friend got into the market on november and he picked up 10 random coins from the first 50 list. He made 10x in dollar return, this is not acceptable because experienced people can't make this much money. Newbies are buying randomly, they're more lucky.
alquimje

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Im about to invest in bitcoin for trading, kindly advice what shall i do in order to eliminate the risk of losing.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

You can go into any exchange with a small amount and start trading to gain. But every trade involves risk so either you can make some or lose some. But you can also wait it out to still sell it with a profit, sometimes this takes months but if you are patient it happens unless you happen to have bought up a deadcoin then it dies out. Always look into the coin that you are investing in otherwise it remains a big gamble.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Yes ofcourse you can still start investing even with a small amount. Just choose to buy a cheaper but potential coin then wait for it until the price goes up before you trade so that it can give you more profit to add on your capital again.
Based Stickman

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

If you have a small amount your best bet is to get into a really good project in it's ICO stage which is the very beginning . Be patient and be confident it is a good project and it will pay off tremendously.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Of course you can, as most platforms don't ask a minimum sum.
But if you are trading with too little sum, even if you make good trades your profit will be very small, and this can be frustrating.
But if you are good, you capital will grow very fast, so... good luck!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Who is know? But it's really! I have a friend, whose start trading with 180$. At that moment he have near 74 BTC
ibemerum

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

Starting trade with small amount is better, because as a beginner you need  to grow from  your experience and mistakes.  It is adviseable to Start small and grow your trade.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

You might want to look at dollar cost averaging where in you buy a small amount everyday compared to buying a lump sum of money and regret losing.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

Of course you can, everything starts from the smallest thing to being big. you can start in the crypto market that you trust, such as bittrex, kucoin, hitbtc etc.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

You should consider the transaction fee. How much was your define small investment? 100$ could be a good start. You have to open demo account if your not a traders before and start to practice trading to get familiar.

We can say trading was a big profit and either would be a big losses too. If you don't have any idea on what your doing, you definitely lost your money.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:22:29 AM by maianh09

If you invest a small amount of money you need to look for cheap Altcoin, the more you own coin means you will get more profit when it goes up but if the price goes down, you will lose a lot.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

I started with a small deposit of 600 dollars
It is best way to buy a few promising and cheap altcoins and wait for their growth
Definetely, I think it is much better to start trading in small amount don't have a minimum amount so you can start with what you have, I would suggested that you do daily trading it's much faster that way and you'll learn a lot then if you earn some buy little by little amount of bitcoin. I think that is a good start and you will see the progress even the amount is small it will returned as good profit for you.
SonyZ3+ (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

take your time and be patient
Yes that will the best thing to do if you are in trading world, we will just to need with small account and if you are now an expert or good enough in trading you can now start with big amount and make a lot of profit just practice on trading be better with it.
I try to keep my patient when I trade. Moreover I spend huge time on trading now.Because everyday I learn many subject related trading.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

It's not a problem if you not a millionaire.  Even you are have small capital is okay to me because you can buy few altcoins even it is small capital. But they have advanatages if you have big capitam becausr you can buy different a lot of altcoin that you can sell if the altcoin increase and for sure you make a big profit. While if your capital is not big or small only you can buy altcoin the price is very cheap and only few altcoins even the altcoin you bought increase you can't earn big profit .
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

I think it is a good idea! Trading with small amount of money is good for those people who are new in the trading world. They should experience different trading techniques and strategies for them to improve their trading skils.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: