Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

As far as there are smaller units fractions in every currency, you can actually start a trade with a small amount regarding it gives you a value worth of the currency you intend to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

A majority (80-100%) of your capital should be at work at all times when trading in a smaller account. This doesn’t mean you have to be overly aggressive, it just means that you should be focused on growing all of your account, rather than worrying with account protection techniques best suited for larger accounts.
Yes, I usually do more bold trading with smaller amounts because I do not feel too sad when I lose small amounts. For this reason, small quantities have to grow and big quantities have to be more cautious.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

starting a small trade will undoubtedly make the best experience for beginner traders, because in any case now the trader's risk is huge and using the minimum amount is sure to be good. so if the worst news to experience losses can be sure the loss is not large and can be used as experience.
Yeah even every business should start from a small investment to gain experience because if you fail you will lose small amount but if you invest a huge amount of money in business and you did not succeed you will lose your all investment. If you want to start trading, you must get all the required information, skills and techniques about trading and also start with small capital, I am sure that you will succeed.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:49:32 AM by Kim Ji Won

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
You can make your way with that small amount but let me tell you this, it is gonna be a long one. Usually, with small amounts, you will only end up with scraps of the coins your trading to and that will take a long time to see good profits depending on the coin. But hey, if you're new then it is a good way to learn some experience before you trade with bigger amounts.
yihad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

As I was struggling to finish this post, notices began straggling in: All around the globe, events for International Women's Day were being canceled due to inclement weather. I'd long before told friends that the post I was going to write would have the headline "International Women's Day needs to end," and lo and behold, Mother Nature herself seems to have agreed.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
You can able to trade even you dont have a lot of funds or we must say that you had a small amount because every businesses is starting to a small until its rising and becoming more broader. Like trading also it is same with business ideas. You can make you money growth to make more big trade. Even it has a small money but when its profited it will become more also....

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

easy to do. Let's research and find in the market some cheap potential coins. After that going to Google and search information related your coins. Finally, register an account in exchange and buy coins

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

I think if you start trading small amounts for me it does not matter, even though the amount you invest in a very small amount, you will get more than you invest, if you really do well, I am sure with your short time will get more.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

I recommend that rather than trading with a big amount without any knowledge and experience in trading. that's just pure stupidness and not to try. so start around $20 is alright.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Yes you can do it. There is a certain way that you could be profitable even your capital starts from small amount. You can try to invest on high potential coins which do have a small price from now. Then you can consider it as a risk but it could be more profitable for a small investmen.
I think it is better to start in trading with a small amount. Just like other investors, they starts in a small amount because they try if their first investment will be successful, and if the first time of their investment become successful they go to the biggest amount for their another trading. It is better especially for the newly traders. It can really help to become aware when it comes to money because it is not easy to use your own money in a way that you are not sure that it will be success.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Yeah sure you can do this, depending what you define as a small amount.
On Poloniex for example, you can deposit as little BTC or altcoins as you like and start trading, they don't seem to have any minimum deposit requirements listed.
How much do you have to start trading with? If it's just dust it's obviously not going to be enough for the fees etc.
Basically, the majority of exchanges/trading platforms doesn't have a minimum trading deposit except for platform such as IQ Option. As a beginner, everybody starts with a small amount of money to avoid huge losses. It is not mandatory to start trading with a large amount of money, it is always advisable to trade with you can afford to lose.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Yes it is true. You should start in trading at small amount in order not to suffer from too much loss because there is a big chance that you can make a wrong decision since you are only a newbie.
coinfeast

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

I have not started investing when I wanted and now the market has been a little stagnant... however I do want to start a portfolio... do you guys think an initial $300 investment is enough?

How many coins is advisable to hold? 10? 20?
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

I have not started investing when I wanted and now the market has been a little stagnant... however I do want to start a portfolio... do you guys think an initial $300 investment is enough?

How many coins is advisable to hold? 10? 20?
I think starting trade with small amount is good for all of the newbie in trading, why? Because if you are a newbie in trading you can always practice do trading and be an expert in trading even with small amount., and if you are a newbie you are using a small amount it is very great so you dont even need a big amount to learn or to do trading.
c.ristos

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

As long as you have the support of your family, you will do just fine.  Remember, day trading at work is difficult due to the distractions, so can day trading from home if your family members do not respect the privacy and time you need to focus on your trading.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

I think it's best to start small, so that when you make mistakes, which is expected, you won't be as hard on yourself. Start small, learn along the way and slowly increase your investment once you feel confident. If you have time to spare you might like to join some bounty campaigns as well. It's very little I know, but it's free tokens that you can hold on for like a year and trade them when their value has gone up.
Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Everyone can start with a small amount. Step by step. The is not be a greedy one. You can take a risk, but don't fool yourself and don't dream about it.
Take it seriously.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

You are not magnate thus do not exchange a digital cash. Since this can be likewise one among the card-playing whenever it'll a lot of profit or a lot of misfortune in your money. very little total is likewise money thus do not squander the money 1st you ought to increase some info in digital currency and you'll endeavor to affix a couple of undertakings when you'll place resources into exchanging. this can be the right path in exchanging.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Yes, especially if you are a newbie in trading. You don't need to be rush in earning profit in trading. Just take it easy and it keep calm to avoid having a large amount of losses.
If you are already pioneer in trading, you can now bet any amount that you want.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

You can start trading cryptocurrencies with $50 budget or even less. Choose from the top 20 cryptocurrencies and with small commissions transfer them to the exchange and start trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: