Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

You can start trade even by small amount like $50, and to start it you have to learn first about technical analysis, how to read the chart, understand about volume transaction and learn about the function of some indikator.  But the key of trading is buy lower and sell high, buy when the price oversold area and sell it when in the overbought area. Then other thing is learn about how to manage the risk, always patient to get cheap price and dont be greedy when taking profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

It is hard to trade with a small amount of money. The best way is choosing cheap coins with a good development such as IOTA, NEO, Stratis,... Besides, Let join in bounty campaign to get tokens. That is also a great way to improve your budget.
There is no stipulated amount that is been laid down when starting to trade in any cryptocurrency. This is one great merit of investing in virtual coins. Though, I agree with you on getting token from bounty campaign, that is if OP want.
I suggest OP should start with ICOs some of them have good profitable percentage but please be careful with some  of them cause there are many fake ones out there.
You might also consider lending, (though its not also consider as part of trading) but atleast you should give it a try because the interest in the payment is still something.
didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

Start at the beginning: assess what skill and equipment you already have that can help you get started without investment.
Also be sure that your idea presents a real opportunity. Talk to your friends, family, colleagues. If the answers are unanimous, it will be easy to convince potential partners.
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

Separate your money into 2 amounts, the first amount you buy from Bitcoin, regardless of what amount. The second amount separates into two more pieces, with the first part buy some old and stable altcoin such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash or Monero. With the last part see some new project that is opening and interesting and buy from this new ICO.
With this strategy you can guarantee profit for 3 shares so if any of the coins you bought go up the value you will profit.
Beware of the ICOs there are many that are pure delusion, so read a lot about the design of this new currency.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Trading is better then job.I heard this article.
but am new on crypto world.I try to trade using some small amount.already a get a small profit.I hope you can do this like me.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

If you just have a small amount of money, let invest in cheap altcoin which price is under $1 such as Bitbay, Stellar, Nem, Civic,...Besides, you also can join in bounty campaign to get tokens from ICO projects. They are also good coins to consider.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Actually I started trading with a small amount too and chose to trade bitcoin until it reached to a certain amount wherein I can buy some altcoins that were of small value at that time too. Of course I chose those altcoins which I think have the potential to increase its price after a few months and it did. But now I'm focusing on learning how to read charts ad went for log term trading instead of short term like before.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

Actually I started trading with a small amount too and chose to trade bitcoin until it reached to a certain amount wherein I can buy some altcoins that were of small value at that time too. Of course I chose those altcoins which I think have the potential to increase its price after a few months and it did. But now I'm focusing on learning how to read charts ad went for log term trading instead of short term like before.
its very important to learn how those things works, reading charts at first I really don't like to extend my research as I only followed news and updates inside the forum and followed some tipsters who understand trade, but time comes to me where i always caught and trapped with pnd groups so I decided to review and learn things, now I can enjoy even 5-10% growth with my investment is really quite okay.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Starting trade with small amount is truly the best one can gain good experience on trading. When one find himself more knowledged surely the user will increase the capital for the trading purpose. When one starts with small amount, even if something goes wrong surely it won't affect in a large scale.
tahady

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

It doesn't matter if you start with a small amount in trading. Start with the amount that you can afford to lose. But before I started to trade , I watched a lot of tutorial on youtube and read a lot of posts here in our forum.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

You can start trade with little money you have, any time any where and use any platform you like. Never stop to try trade even only with small amount but first, learn about real market is needed. Try to read some books, join trading group or find mentor to share knowledge. If you don't have knowledge never try to become trader, loss will be yours. Good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

I think you are right not to use a large capital in learning to trade, because it is very risky if we can not do it. some things to do in trading is you have to choose which market you will enter and trade then you choose altcoin or coin in cheap price to invest then you sell it in high price.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

You can start trade with minimum amount, in altcoin trading no need to start a big money, you can start trading with your pocket money. Now you can trade with $10 dollar. You know my starting trading amount is $10 and now i can trade with $100 in a month. But only when i do trade now i left it and i concentrate on bitcoin. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

How much do you have to start trading ? if you want to start with small amount, maybe you can start by buying some altcoin, before buying you should find info and research about the coin you want to buy and when to trade.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

Do not be driven by crowd suggestions, just get all together in a pot, pick up one after the other and make diligent research on, it features, white papers, platform...

Strongly advice you to get a social center where you could get the admin of the coin, so you could simple ask him all your questions about is project... Before put inn your money
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:43 PM

Trading with a small amount?? yes you can trading But you should choose a good Altcoin for trading for make profit
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

Starting to trade with a relatively small amount may be beneficial for you in the sole purpose of learning about the trading world and it's aspects . But if you are willing to make profits and to just ask people how they bare working from 9 to 5 o'clock after you made 3 dollars of profit out of your 25 dollars initial investment or trade , then you are very wrong my friend .
To make profit your initial investment should be quite big and it should be an amount of money that won't get your life upside down if you loose ( such as rent or food expanses .. ) , because you can easily loose it .
Aljohn08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:46 PM

You cant earn money with small amount unless your very lucky guy in buying ico's token .. But I recommend atleast $100 this can help you to earn as fast as you can.. My advice is to buy when the price is drop wait to dump to -30% then buy as man as you can .. But dont be hype because it may loss your all capital like what happened to me long long time ago  I loss my $200+ in mooncoin I bought it with the price of 0.00000009 now it doesnt move anymore in 0.000000001
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:07:18 PM

Starting the trading with small amount is good for the starters which haven't the needed experience and knowledge, because it minimize their risks, as they will not lose a big amount in the worst case. But also starting with small amount will not give you a big earning.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

Trading with a small amount?? yes you can trading But you should choose a good Altcoin for trading for make profit

Trading with small amount is possible.But you need choose the best altcoin,some of the best altcoin is Etherem,waves,lite coin .In this you can inverse with low capital.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: