Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Why do you think so? Where do you get such conclusions from?
Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
IrReAr

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Perhaps, but I do not notice any problems with the advertising market at the moment. But the founders argue that this is not true
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
IrReAr

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression?  Huh
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Well, I definitely do not know about this, it seems to be.
But a very small percentage, which in the future will go to the development of the platform.
IrReAr

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Well, I definitely do not know about this, it seems to be.
But a very small percentage, which in the future will go to the development of the platform.
If this is really so, which is very good!
I hope I get a really good platform, I wish good luck to the developers!  Smiley
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

In which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

a relatively simple distribution system token,I think that this distribution was the right decision
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

a relatively simple distribution system token,I think that this distribution was the right decision

it's really important for you? you use only the currency specified in the project description. I now also ripened the question: what will be the benefits for the owners of routers? What will their profits be formed from?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

it's really important for you? you use only the currency specified in the project description. I now also ripened the question: what will be the benefits for the owners of routers? What will their profits be formed from?

this is a small detail that just is an indicator of good functioning,I don't think this is so important.I understand that he actually "distributes" the Internet to other users, getting profit for it. Only here it is interesting, why don't the creators make a lease? This will also bring them additional income.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

this is a small detail that just is an indicator of good functioning,I don't think this is so important.I understand that he actually "distributes" the Internet to other users, getting profit for it. Only here it is interesting, why don't the creators make a lease? This will also bring them additional income.

I just pay attention to all the work of the project and important to me absolutely every detail
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

I just pay attention to all the work of the project and important to me absolutely every detail

for me the most important is the benefit and profit ahaha
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

for me the most important is the benefit and profit ahaha

I think that now you can be sure that it will bring profit because the project created a very strong start
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
a really powerful start,they showed all the aмбитиoн
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: