Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

When is starting date of ICO? What is the total quantity that can be available?
  Huh
The ICO starts on 18 March 2018.
The number of tokens is finite:
Total 600,000,000 WT will be issued.
During pre-sale and ICO, 258,000,000 WT will be available for purchase.
Unsold tokens will be burned
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

Why do you think so? Where do you get such conclusions from?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

Huh
Tell me the price of the tokens? What does it depend on?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:28:46 PM

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Huh

The token pricing will depend on the World Wi-Fi penetration rate in the advertising market. The higher the penetration of the advertising market is. This is due to the fact that the token is on sale. Given the development of the World Wi-Fi project, the advertisers will buy more and more tokens on the market to be able to launch advertising campaigns.
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project, this area, and their comparison with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Huh

The token pricing will depend on the World Wi-Fi penetration rate in the advertising market. The higher the penetration of the advertising market is. This is due to the fact that the token is on sale. Given the development of the World Wi-Fi project, the advertisers will buy more and more tokens on the market to be able to launch advertising campaigns.

Why you don't make it as a rent? I mean a user rent available wifi with cheap price.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project, this area, and their comparison with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
What about the campaign bounty? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate Smiley
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:00 PM

Huh

Why you don't make it as a rent? I mean a user rent available wifi with cheap price.

Such an opportunity will be available a little later.
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

What about the campaign bounty? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate Smiley
I did not see the information about that, maybe someone knows the answer to this question, I would also be interested in taking part in this.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

Huh

As ordinary users, how can they avail the Free internet connection?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

I did not see the information about that, maybe someone knows the answer to this question, I would also be interested in taking part in this.
Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M Cheesy
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

Huh

Router owner - provides access to the open network and makes a profit connecting to other users
Advertiser - delivers ads to be viewed by his target audience for which he pays to the router owner.
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Do not worry about this, the project has a bounty campaign. By the way, the budget of this stakes post $ 1.2M Cheesy
Wow this is really cool I'm really glad to hear it!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Huh

Router owner - provides access to the open network and makes a profit connecting to other users
Advertiser - delivers ads to be viewed by his target audience for which he pays to the router owner.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

can I see the bonus program diagram in more detail? Is it here? The concept of 2% is relatively, so I would like to know what these funds will go to.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Huh

Simple, just connects to an open "World wi-fi" access point
and views ads and enjoy the Internet.
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

can I see the bonus program diagram in more detail? Is it here? The concept of 2% is relatively, so I would like to know what these funds will go to.
20% go to the campaign for the development of blogs and moderation of the community, 30% - for campaigns in social networks and avatars.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: