Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

I do not think that the speed of the Internet connection will be at a fairly good level. For many, this is a really important criterion.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

When is starting date of ICO? What is the total quantity that can be available?

The ICO starts on 18 March 2018.
The number of tokens is finite:
Total 600,000,000 WT will be issued.
During pre-sale and ICO, 258,000,000 WT will be available for purchase.
Unsold tokens will be burned
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

I do not think that the speed of the Internet connection will be at a fairly good level. For many, this is a really important criterion.
Why do you think so? It does not have to be a hotspot in some large and crowded place. There are many small places where speed will be provided at a fairly acceptable level.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project, this area, and their comparison with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Why do you think so? It does not have to be a hotspot in some large and crowded place. There are many small places where speed will be provided at a fairly acceptable level.
Perhaps you are right, but still it will not be possible to establish the ideal coverage around the world. Not all hotspots have sufficient power to provide excellent coverage and signal
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project, this area, and their comparison with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
What about the campaign bounty? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Perhaps you are right, but still it will not be possible to establish the ideal coverage around the world. Not all hotspots have sufficient power to provide excellent coverage and signal
Maybe not, but in large cities with a high population density, this can be one way of getting the Internet. even if you do not talk about big cities, it's still a great solution even for ordinary users, it gives them a certain opportunity, and it's very cool!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

What about the campaign bounty? Is there any information on this? I would like to participate

As ordinary users, how can they avail the Free internet connection?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Maybe not, but in large cities with a high population density, this can be one way of getting the Internet. even if you do not talk about big cities, it's still a great solution even for ordinary users, it gives them a certain opportunity, and it's very cool!
I think this is a great idea for creating your business. I understand that the service is mainly focused on individuals. but still.
If you are organized to conduct wifi hotspots in different places and provide coverage of an excellent network. You can really make good money on advertising, I think. Wink
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

Router owner - provides access to the open network and makes a profit connecting to other users
Advertiser - delivers ads to be viewed by his target audience for which he pays to the router owner.
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

I think this is a great idea for creating your business. I understand that the service is mainly focused on individuals. but still.
If you are organized to conduct wifi hotspots in different places and provide coverage of an excellent network. You can really make good money on advertising, I think. Wink
Do you think that you can really make money on this?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

Router owner - provides access to the open network and makes a profit connecting to other users
Advertiser - delivers ads to be viewed by his target audience for which he pays to the router owner.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Yes, I think that quite a lot. The platform provides a unique opportunity for the advertiser. Targeting in this platform reaches the highest level.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

Simple, just connects to an open "World wi-fi" access point
and views ads and enjoy the Internet.
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

Yes, I think that quite a lot. The platform provides a unique opportunity for the advertiser. Targeting in this platform reaches the highest level.
Do you think this will be effective targeting?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Oh sure. By connecting to this network, the platform will take into account all your interests and preferences, and remember them. In the future, the display of advertising will be formed based on your individual interests.  Wink
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
It actually will depend on the amount that the developers will collect for the entire time of ISO.
That is, the more the amount is, the more regions this platform will cover.
More you can look at the Whitepaper, there are these details.
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Oh sure. By connecting to this network, the platform will take into account all your interests and preferences, and remember them. In the future, the display of advertising will be formed based on your individual interests.  Wink
That is, the display of advertising will work automatically and the owner of the hotspot will not have any opportunity to somehow influence this?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

I hope that further work will continue at the same high level
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: