Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

Did the ICO period have already passed Huh I didn't miss it? Or it still lasts? Respond please, this is important Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

What are the objectives of the project, other than earnings? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services?

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

I don't know how to connect to the wi-fi router remotely. And if I'm in another city or in another country? Is the connection range so huge?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

I don't know how to connect to the wi-fi router remotely. And if I'm in another city or in another country? Is the connection range so huge?

Yes, and my question is similar - if you connect to your routers at once a million people, then what will happen to the servers? There can be endless network errors, congestion in the amount of files, data transfer and so on. How do you solve this problem? Roll Eyes
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

How it is possible to DECIDE ON THE ADVERTISEMENT SETTINGS IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
What formats are available?
 Huh
Available formats: banner, ad video, and retargeting.
The system automatically calculates the cost of your advertising campaign (in tokens).
At each point (a router designation in the system) there is information on advertising campaigns that have taken place and on their conversion rates. Available target parameters: location, gender, age, place of residence, education, profession, interests, search queries in web search engines, etc.

What I need to do to SEND the PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS TO MODERATION.
Is there any checking process?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

Huh
The system automatically calculates the cost of your advertising campaign (in tokens).
At each point (a router designation in the system) there is information on advertising campaigns that have taken place and on their conversion rates. Available target parameters: location, gender, age, place of residence, education, profession, interests, search queries in web search engines, etc.

Huh
On the World Wi-Fi platform, all promotional materials undergo mandatory review and revision according to common criteria developed in order to prevent broadcasting of any undesired content. There are also additional moderation criteria established by router owners. For instance, some of network participants can chose to exclude any 18+ ads. These criteria are available from World Wi-Fi.
kolinko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

Huh

Huh
On the World Wi-Fi platform, all promotional materials undergo mandatory review and revision according to common criteria developed in order to prevent broadcasting of any undesired content. There are also additional moderation criteria established by router owners. For instance, some of network participants can chose to exclude any 18+ ads. These criteria are available from World Wi-Fi.
How many people are using the internet? Do you have any information about Internet users in the world?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Huh

Huh
How many people are using the internet? Do you have any information about Internet users in the world?
 Huh
According to the UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries at around 2.5 billion, while developed countries have 1 billion.
kolinko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

Huh

Huh
 Huh
According to the UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries at around 2.5 billion, while developed countries have 1 billion.
The quantity of users is enormous! I’m very impressed!
And the last question about Advertisers
Will this market share grow? What forecast do you have?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

Internet advertising costs continue to increase as well. According to the forecasts by Zenithmedia, the market will increase by 13% and reach the value of $205 billion in 2017. The share of Internet advertising will increase from 34 to 36.9% of the total volume of the advertising market.
kolinko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

Internet advertising costs continue to increase as well. According to the forecasts by Zenithmedia, the market will increase by 13% and reach the value of $205 billion in 2017. The share of Internet advertising will increase from 34 to 36.9% of the total volume of the advertising market.
Thank you for answering my questions. The idea of the project is very interesting  Smiley
I will definitely participate
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh

Thank you for answering my questions. The idea of the project is very interesting  Smiley
I will definitely participate

Thank you))
I will wait for you))
Good luck
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

It's just a crazy project. It's impossible to realize, it's too complicated.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

In vain you say so, everything is quite feasible, read the idea of the team, so everything is painted
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

In vain you say so, everything is quite feasible, read the idea of the team, so everything is painted

I read the description. Yes, everything is beautifully painted, but I believe that all this is not true and the project simply deceives us
Seidr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

I read the description. Yes, everything is beautifully painted, but I believe that all this is not true and the project simply deceives us

Why do you think so? The team brought together quite capable people who can implement this project without any difficulties
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

Why do you think so? The team brought together quite capable people who can implement this project without any difficulties

What makes you think that there are such people in the team? Where does the information come from and such confidence in them?
Seidr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

What makes you think that there are such people in the team? Where does the information come from and such confidence in them?

Of course there is no exact information, but I'm sure that the team will actively cooperate with clients and investors and this will contribute to the growth of the project
elrugrim

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

Of course there is no exact information, but I'm sure that the team will actively cooperate with clients and investors and this will contribute to the growth of the project

Well, you see, you do not have accurate information, and you say that everything will be fine. What for?
Seidr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

Well, you see, you do not have accurate information, and you say that everything will be fine. What for?

Our conversation with you has reached a deadlock, I think if you are so negative about the project, then this is your personal business
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: