Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102610 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Hey, there! Can someone tell me details of world wi-fi’s roadmap?
Till end of March they will continue the pre-sales. After that they will begin the ICO from March till April, 2018. In April, they want to launch the referral program and distribute tokens on global market.
It is great. What about next year?
I know that they want to officially launch the system in April, 2018. In next three years, it is projected that at least 20 million Wi-Fi routers will be connected to the platform. They’ll bring blockchain into every home, as they said in some interview.
Well, it is very ambitious. I hope these words will come true, because it can improve the quality of life all around the world.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Till end of March they will continue the pre-sales. After that they will begin the ICO from March till April, 2018. In April, they want to launch the referral program and distribute tokens on global market.
I know that they want to officially launch the system in April, 2018. In next three years, it is projected that at least 20 million Wi-Fi routers will be connected to the platform. They’ll bring blockchain into every home, as they said in some interview.
Well, it is very ambitious. I hope these words will come true, because it can improve the quality of life all around the world.
It is true. Do you know how long they will develop the software for routers? I can’t find some current info about it.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

It is true. Do you know how long they will develop the software for routers? I can’t find some current info about it.
They will finish work on software of the most part of popular private routers in July, 2018. Maybe, it will be finished earlier. They work fast and productively.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

They will finish work on software of the most part of popular private routers in July, 2018. Maybe, it will be finished earlier. They work fast and productively.
Well, it is true. This project is very interesting for investment.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

are you sure ? amazing ,where did you get this info, did they hire how many developers now ?
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

CROATIAN ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3083979.new#new

jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

Is this using meshing technology?

NikuSH

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Well, it is true. This project is very interesting for investment.
yep, you just use someone's wifi for free almost everywhere. This project can compete with Elon Musk Smiley
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

This is certainly a very useful project. More than 3.5 billion people use the Internet every day in the world. Every day this number grows.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

This is certainly a very useful project. More than 3.5 billion people use the Internet every day in the world. Every day this number grows.
Yeah ,so I,as the advertiser decided to participate ) is Very convenient.People connected to your wi-Fi and immediately saw your ad,and you got paid for it
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

Yeah ,so I,as the advertiser decided to participate ) is Very convenient.People connected to your wi-Fi and immediately saw your ad,and you got paid for it
And the team is strong here. As far as I know, they are not the first year in this area and this is not their first project.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

And the team is strong here. As far as I know, they are not the first year in this area and this is not their first project.
The team is experienced in these matters, because they have worked successfully in the advertising business Wi-Fi before. You can see all Linkedin links, and some of them even have their own links to Facebook pages. The company has 14,000 networks and more than 100 franchise partners. Their projects Adrenta and Radius Wi-Fi already use this exact kind of advertising.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

The team is experienced in these matters, because they have worked successfully in the advertising business Wi-Fi before. You can see all Linkedin links, and some of them even have their own links to Facebook pages. The company has 14,000 networks and more than 100 franchise partners. Their projects Adrenta and Radius Wi-Fi already use this exact kind of advertising.
Yes, and it's simply good. Modern ad networks, such as AdSense, charge a high fee. Advertising sellers should share 30-50% of profits from the platform , while most of them are spent on compensation of financial and bureaucratic costs of the advertising network.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Yes, and it's simply good. Modern ad networks, such as AdSense, charge a high fee. Advertising sellers should share 30-50% of profits from the platform , while most of them are spent on compensation of financial and bureaucratic costs of the advertising network.
Global Wi-Fi will charge advertisers a fee in the amount of 5% of the advertising cost shown in the connected network of routers. The above fee is applied to the formation of the budget before the allocation of tokens to the owners of routers.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

I like your idea "Every router owner may share free Wi-Fi, connect to other users, and earn cryptocurrency". It's good! But when I share my wifi, many people can use my internet so my internet is so slow. How can you solve it?
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Global Wi-Fi will charge advertisers a fee in the amount of 5% of the advertising cost shown in the connected network of routers. The above fee is applied to the formation of the budget before the allocation of tokens to the owners of routers.
The only thing that is probably not very happy people who doesn't use it – the size of bonuses. IT decreases .I gave it 20% ,now he is 15 ,and it will be even lower.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Here is a good article on the subject, if anyone is interested in a further reading:
https://steemit.com/wetoken/@ridertiger/world-wi-fi
I love it that this project provides wifi to everyone for free.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

I like your idea "Every router owner may share free Wi-Fi, connect to other users, and earn cryptocurrency". It's good! But when I share my wifi, many people can use my internet so my internet is so slow. How can you solve it?
You let others use it when you are sleeping or when you are not using it, when you are at work or something.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

The only thing that is probably not very happy people who doesn't use it – the size of bonuses. IT decreases .I gave it 20% ,now he is 15 ,and it will be even lower.
Well, there is one time – that the profit he gets. This is a normal scheme. They do it everywhere, so there's no point complaining about it.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

In General ,it should be a profitable project, without special costs. If all goes as it is written,and I think everything will be fine!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: