Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 12:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

I really like the fact that there is one of the developers of the 802.11 protocol in the project advisers. This greatly raises his status and sets the weight!
Oh, great! Mr. Dmitriy Dain will personally handle the pumping out of the production capacity from the computers of the network users for mining, right?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

I really like the fact that there is one of the developers of the 802.11 protocol in the project advisers. This greatly raises his status and sets the weight!
Oh, great! Mr. Dmitriy Dain will personally handle the pumping out of the production capacity from the computers of the network users for mining, right?
What makes you think that the developers will deal with such garbage such as pushing the power from the computers of the network? This is unproductive, and not cool!
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

What makes you think that the developers will deal with such garbage such as pushing the power from the computers of the network? This is unproductive, and not cool!
Every router owner may share free Wi-Fi, connect to other users, and earn cryptocurrency. In the end, everybody wins: while ordinary users might no longer pay for the internet, those who own routers generate profits, and advertisers reach their target audience.
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Every router owner may share free Wi-Fi, connect to other users, and earn cryptocurrency. In the end, everybody wins: while ordinary users might no longer pay for the internet, those who own routers generate profits, and advertisers reach their target audience.

No, you're wrong, the developers want to make the world better, and not create a ubiquitous network for currency mining. You did not understand this and wrote your post without thinking!
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

No, you're wrong, the developers want to make the world better, and not create a ubiquitous network for currency mining. You did not understand this and wrote your post without thinking!
Bro, he just copied this text from the post number 1. He did not wrest anything from the words of the developers and did not add anything to his own, unfortunately
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Why does it make you hysterical? calm down, there is nothing bad in these words! In fact, now users of their devices do not use their potential even by half, at which time it was possible to use the processing power to solve a small amount of Sol.
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

Why does it make you hysterical? calm down, there is nothing bad in these words! In fact, now users of their devices do not use their potential even by half, at which time it was possible to use the processing power to solve a small amount of Sol.
But what about the battery that will be discharged many times faster? old low-power devices that are already able to cope with everyday tasks?
imginy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

It's pretty hard to take psychologically. While you are using Wi-Fi, someone climbed into your phone and used it as a server for mining.
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

In the event that many devices are simultaneously connected to the same network - even with low processing power, which is necessary for simple calculations - the cumulative effect can be quite strong. And besides, there must be an algorithm that calculates on each separate network device how much processing power remains unused
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

In the event that many devices are simultaneously connected to the same network - even with low processing power, which is necessary for simple calculations - the cumulative effect can be quite strong. And besides, there must be an algorithm that calculates on each separate network device how much processing power remains unused
But where do you find such a network, in which really many devices can connect at the same time?
if it is a question of regular home routers, in this case, the number of connections will be close to 10
imginy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

But where do you find such a network, in which really many devices can connect at the same time?
if it is a question of regular home routers, in this case, the number of connections will be close to 10
I have a router for 100 connections at home. But in this case, the connection speed will drop sharply on each of the devices. For mining - it will not be so important, since there is no need for an ultra-fast connection. If it's about surfing, then nothing will work out
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

I have a router for 100 connections at home. But in this case, the connection speed will drop sharply on each of the devices. For mining - it will not be so important, since there is no need for an ultra-fast connection. If it's about surfing, then nothing will work out
Have you ever been to a shopping center? And I saw how many people there use free wifi at the same time? Few people had problems with the network, with insufficient Internet speed due to network congestion
mynamehere

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:35:21 PM

I realized something: this move developers can use to motivate project users to buy routers more efficiently, and also use faster Internet to increase the number of connections. As in the mall. In this case, it can be and will be useful
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Hello there. Can somebody explain to me about the system of invites to the platform? Do I need to buy it or it will be free for every router holder?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

Hello there. Can somebody explain to me about the system of invites to the platform? Do I need to buy it or it will be free for every router holder?
You can get the initial invite during the ico time, or you can get a reference invite from another user. You can simply get a reference at their website now. After you get invite, you can register in the system and begin to work.
hobopete

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

You can get the initial invite during the ico time, or you can get a reference invite from another user. You can simply get a reference at their website now. After you get invite, you can register in the system and begin to work.
I’m afraid that interface will be quite difficult for simple users, won’t it?
mothermole1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

I don’t think so. Take a look at their site. It has an easy-to-use, intuitive Web interface, so developers will true to do the same. Also, there is a link for the beta-test of the system
hobopete

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

I don’t think so. Take a look at their site. It has an easy-to-use, intuitive Web interface, so developers will true to do the same. Also, there is a link for the beta-test of the system
Ow. It is great. Can you send me the link, please?
I still haven't quite found this stuff…
mothermole1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Ow. It is great. Can you send me the link, please?
I still haven't quite found this stuff…
No problem. Here you are. This is a link for the site
https://en.worldwifi.io/
There you can find everything you want.
emontmon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

I think it is a great project, but it could be hard to find a place on the market. Many companies are used to turn to ads agencies that all the work.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: