Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

I understand correctly that now, at the moment there is a pre-sale of the tokens, right?
How long will this last?
Yes, that's right, now there is a pre-sale campaign that will last another week. Then the main sale starts, which will last from March to April.
And you do not know the exact dates started and the end of the main sale?
The main sale starts on March 18 and ends on April 18, that is, it will take exactly one month.
oh, thanks for the info. What do you think, should I wait for the start of the main sale or will it be more profitable to invest this time while it is pre-selling? I kind of can not understand it. Huh
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

Ie my Internet through the same connection that gives the ability and resolve to connect to my router?
No. The owners of the routers will be giving away free Wi-Fi and receive from the advertiser a reward of cryptocurrency for the ads viewed by users. The owner of the home router connects it to the World Wi-Fi system, the router begins to distribute another Wi-Fi network, which becomes public.
A very weird thing. It seems to me that everything is so not ready for work.
how?
similar projects began to appear quite a long time ago, back in 2014, a large American provider Comcast transferred its subscriber devices to the public Wi-Fi hotspot. The company quickly faced a number of problems, including the accusation that such free networks can be used by cybercriminals and terrorists.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

I understand correctly that now, at the moment there is a pre-sale of the tokens, right?
How long will this last?
Yes, that's right, now there is a pre-sale campaign that will last another week. Then the main sale starts, which will last from March to April.
The main sale starts on March 18 and ends on April 18, that is, it will take exactly one month.
oh, thanks for the info. What do you think, should I wait for the start of the main sale or will it be more profitable to invest this time while it is pre-selling? I kind of can not understand it. Huh
Well, of course it will be more profitable to invest now. Because now you can have time to take advantage of a profitable bonus and your investments will be more effective.
emontmon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

How long will this last?
Well, of course it will be more profitable to invest now. Because now you can have time to take advantage of a profitable bonus and your investments will be more effective.
Ok, I get it. But what kind of bonus are we talking about? Can I learn more about this?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

How long will this last?
Ok, I get it. But what kind of bonus are we talking about? Can I learn more about this?
I do not know, you can see all this information on the website, just check it out Wink
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so

Oh sure. Just the very fact that the team wants to organize a single Internet for the world - it sounds very loud I think so
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

Ie my Internet through the same connection that gives the ability and resolve to connect to my router?
No. The owners of the routers will be giving away free Wi-Fi and receive from the advertiser a reward of cryptocurrency for the ads viewed by users. The owner of the home router connects it to the World Wi-Fi system, the router begins to distribute another Wi-Fi network, which becomes public.
how?
similar projects began to appear quite a long time ago, back in 2014, a large American provider Comcast transferred its subscriber devices to the public Wi-Fi hotspot. The company quickly faced a number of problems, including the accusation that such free networks can be used by cybercriminals and terrorists.
Ah you information the check. There same all normally ended.
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Oh sure. Just the very fact that the team wants to organize a single Internet for the world - it sounds very loud I think so

Yes, it sounds true and loud, but I think that the team will get it all, since the road map is very well written and everything is clear, the further the project will be engaged
emontmon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

How long will this last?
I do not know, you can see all this information on the website, just check it out Wink
I understand, thank you very much for your help. I am very grateful to you. Smiley
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Yes, it sounds true and loud, but I think that the team will get it all, since the road map is very well written and everything is clear, the further the project will be engaged

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them
lagharto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

how?
What is normal ? If you can steal and engage in crime.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

And which countries do we speak about in the context of this project? I'm interested to know in which countries this platform will work.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

And which countries do we speak about in the context of this project? I'm interested to know in which countries this platform will work.
Well, it seems to me that the founders and the development team are calculated to maximally expand the range of countries in which this will work. I think the idea is that it works all over the world.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

how?
Critics believe that Comcast steals electricity, bandwidth (in fact, the public bandwidth does not affect the guaranteed contract). Another point of discontent is cybercrime. Supposedly Internet thugs will work through someone else's access point that will lead to charges is innocent of certain computer crimes. However, practicing lawyers believe that the charges will be no more than they get Starbucks, where public Wi-Fi works for a long time. - this is excerpt from articles on the subject
leptoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

Well, it seems to me that the founders and the development team are calculated to maximally expand the range of countries in which this will work. I think the idea is that it works all over the world.
This is certainly true, but the project can not start working all over the world. Of course, some countries will be the first, some will take this project later. I would like to know how it will be
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

So you think that the project team is very capable and able to work on the project and meet the time interval that they indicated for implementation?

I am more than sure of this, since the team employs very talented and capable people who are able to solve the tasks assigned to them

Do they have any good experience you think when implementing such large projects? I just do not know the information.

Yes, many in the team worked on very large projects, poetmou in the team are many people who have a lot of experience in this direction.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

This is certainly true, but the project can not start working all over the world. Of course, some countries will be the first, some will take this project later. I would like to know how it will be
I think I understand what you mean. Are you talking about the distribution model right? That is, where the project will be launched first, where next and so on. Yes?
leptoon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I think I understand what you mean. Are you talking about the distribution model right? That is, where the project will be launched first, where next and so on. Yes?
Yes, I'm talking about this
lagharto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

how?
Critics believe that Comcast steals electricity, bandwidth (in fact, the public bandwidth does not affect the guaranteed contract). Another point of discontent is cybercrime. Supposedly Internet thugs will work through someone else's access point that will lead to charges is innocent of certain computer crimes. However, practicing lawyers believe that the charges will be no more than they get Starbucks, where public Wi-Fi works for a long time. - this is excerpt from articles on the subject
Good. I agree, I was wrong. You convinced me. )
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: