Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479237 times)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:39:57 PM

Welcome to Bitcoin investing.  Go trade on the NYSE, oh wait you need to be 18 to do that..
How old are you?

By the way, still no one to respond to crumbs' concerns, only lalalas can't hear yous.
But I thought it was easy to respond to those concerns.

Weird, right?

What, that trolls keep posting pictures of an old mailbox?  That's old.  He has an office at 450 S springfield and underground office that one of our members has actually gone to visit.. that's why nobody bothers to respond, because it doesn't even closely resemble a valid concern.  

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:40:40 PM

This is pure win!

You must be new here.

sorry if I missed it, where can I find an explanation about that?

Sorry, all i can do is offer the standard reply in this thread: "Don't ask question or ignore button!!1!"
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:43:55 PM

anything with a big yellow stickman making a smiling face doesn't deserve a valid response, as the maturity level needs to match the investors..
Try with a more mature approach

crumbs

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:46:04 PM

Welcome to Bitcoin investing.  Go trade on the NYSE, oh wait you need to be 18 to do that..
How old are you?

By the way, still no one to respond to crumbs' concerns, only lalalas can't hear yous.

Weird, right?

What, that trolls keep posting pictures of an old mailbox?  That's old.  He has an office at 450 S springfield and underground office that one of our members has actually gone to visit.. that's why nobody bothers to respond, because it doesn't even closely resemble a valid concern.  

Lol wut Cheesy The address i provided listed right here: https://btct.co/security/ACTIVEMINING, it is the current adress as far as all the potential "virtual stockholders" are concerned Smiley "Underground office"?  You mean Dr. Evil's old place? Cheesy
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:50:59 PM

anything with a big yellow stickman making a smiling face doesn't deserve a valid response, as the maturity level needs to match the investors..

I don't want to troll, but I'm a shareholder and I'd like to know why the address reported in the btct details page belongs to a mailbox shop. Is this an old reference and should be updated with the new one? That old address is never belonged to VMC?
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:52:30 PM

Lol wut Cheesy The address i provided listed right here: https://btct.co/security/ACTIVEMINING, it is the current adress as far as all the potential "virtual stockholders" are concerned Smiley "Underground office"?  You mean Dr. Evil's old place? Cheesy

No one is bothering to answer because this is not new. You didn't even bother to read the rest of the thread, this topic has already been addressed many times. Think you are the first one to post that google street view pic? Not! Smiley
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:54:42 PM

I don't want to troll, but I'm a shareholder and I'd like to know why the address reported in the btct details page belongs to a mailbox shop. Is this an old reference and should be updated with the new one? That old address is never belonged to VMC?

Since, you are not trolling: Smiley

I'm confused, why is AMC registered in London?! In what looks like a South Ken postcode, although prob a boiler room/virtual office addy. Even so, why London?

AMC is not registered in London, it is registered in Belize.  It just has a London address for mail.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:55:54 PM

How old are you?

Weird, right?

Again, one of our members has been there and taken pictures.  Yes, an underground office.  Activemining shareholders take 40% profits from VMC sales, so maybe look a little deeper than what you see on one page of information.   If you were a good troll you would have at least done your research.  This seems to be the first time you have heard of this office that we have all seen, which can be proven with pictures and phone calls.  Phone calls which you are unable to make because your mom probably banned you from using her cell phone.  Do some more research kid, or troll in a thread that you actually understand

Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:56:37 PM

thank you
crumbs

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:57:40 PM

Since, you are not trolling: Smiley

I'm confused, why is AMC registered in London?! In what looks like a South Ken postcode, although prob a boiler room/virtual office addy. Even so, why London?

AMC is not registered in London, it is registered in Belize.  It just has a London address for mail.

A London address for mail (PO Box), registered in Belize, where's the warehouse space with the logo?
Edit:  Is the Belize registration suppose to stump the SEC?  Where's the warehouse? Cheesy
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 01:58:04 PM

In kenneth's PDF he just uploaded, he states that shareholders are only entitled to dividends generated from hardware sales when they are made in bitcoin, he does not mention any fiat sales nor does he actually offer his fast-hash units for sale in bitcoin. Was this an oversight?
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:09:03 PM

In kenneth's PDF he just uploaded, he states that shareholders are only entitled to dividends generated from hardware sales when they are made in bitcoin, he does not mention any fiat sales nor does he actually offer his fast-hash units for sale in bitcoin. Was this an oversight?

From page 3: The global AMC Belize income, including mining income, hardware sales via bitcoins, other cryptocoins and fiat transferred to bitcoins, will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally

I interpret it that they will be transferring fiat income to bitcoins.
crumbs

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:12:29 PM

From page 3: The global AMC Belize income, including mining income, hardware sales via bitcoins, other cryptocoins and fiat transferred to bitcoins, will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally

I interpret that as "[only] the fiat [that is] transferred to bitcoins will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally" 
deizel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:15:30 PM

The global AMC Belize income, including mining income, hardware sales (via bitcoins, other cryptocoins and fiat (transferred to bitcoins)), will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally

ACTM
                         Active Mining Corp
                          (virtual entity)
                 [all profits from mining + hardware]
                                 |
               ----------------------------------------
               |                                      |
             YOU/ME                                  AMC
           Investors                        Active Mining Cooperative
           (internet)                 (Belize IBC w/ London postal address)
 [public w/ 10M ACTM shares = 40%*]  [mining + mgmt w/ 15M ACTM shares = 60%]
                                                      |
                                                     VMC
                                          Virtual Mining Corporation
                                            (Delaware corporation)
                                          [hardware sales subsidiary]

(* 100% profit to 10M shareholders until 0.0025 BTC/share paid in dividends)
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:16:17 PM

How old are you?

Weird, right?

Again, one of our members has been there and taken pictures.  Yes, an underground office.  Activemining shareholders take 40% profits from VMC sales, so maybe look a little deeper than what you see on one page of information.   If you were a good troll you would have at least done your research.  This seems to be the first time you have heard of this office that we have all seen, which can be proven with pictures and phone calls.  Phone calls which you are unable to make because your mom probably banned you from using her cell phone.  Do some more research kid, or troll in a thread that you actually understand

I think it's awkward he's poked fun at the underground data center.  There's one located near me as well that is very nice.  (Primary job is being a sysadmin.)  It does sound unbelievable but it's a relatively recent thing where mine operators plan for their depleted mines to be turned into commercial space with the new drive towards being environment friendly.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:16:45 PM

obviously the sales in fiat would have to be transferred into bitcoin before they can be distributed amongst shareholders.  He's not going to send us cash in the mail.

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:18:47 PM

I interpret that as "[only] the fiat [that is] transferred to bitcoins will be paid to ActiveMining shareholders proportionally" 

It's easy to change it by adding words.  Who would have ever thought!   Shocked

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:20:13 PM

hardware sales via bitcoins... and fiat transferred to bitcoins
he is obviously referring to the fiat from the hardware sales

adub

Activity: 171

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 02:28:08 PM

I think there is a better way to phrase this that removes any room for interpretation so I think it's worth asking Ken to clarify this. But I've interpreted this the way many investors have which is that we will get all hardware sales revenue due to us which of course would have to be converted to BTC if the funds were received in fiat.

blog.atlantabitcoin.com || www.linkedin.com/in/atlantabitcoin
Ask me about how to legally operate Bitcoin ATM/Kiosks in the US!
Curious about how the various Bitcoin ATMs measure up? Check out bitcoinatmsales.com.
Bitrated: https://www.bitrated.com/aawilliams/
crumbs

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 02:32:39 PM

It's easy to change it by adding words.  Who would have ever thought!   Shocked

The square bracket are added to eliminate the ambiguity present in the original.  Properly composed contracts preclude potential ambiguity, leaving no room for interpretation.  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: