Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:24 PM

I had a business with merchant account some years ago, real credit card acceptance ability. Unless you have inventory and big income or spectacular credit its not a simple task. Agents show up to photograph your inventory and prove your legit. At least in the country i live but i guess all banks are the same. This whole concept about "merging" cryptos and big banking i find to be appaling. Cryptos are here to replace the banks not bend over for them.

No, I am not talking about bending over the banks but exactly replacing them. But you cannot replace them if you cannot access a wide audience. Most people involved in crypto are tech savvy or at least they wanna be (well judging from many people's comments many have no clue). For every one here there are thousands out there who have no idea what's going on and how to access crypto. Whenever I talk about crypto to people, their first question is "where can I use crypto? Are there atms or shops widely that accept crypto as a means of transaction?"

Also, my suggestion was that the zero site would act as a facilitator, the way eftpos machines work. It's not difficult to do this as it was years ago; Nowadays, to get an eftpos machine is super easy, I started a company a few months ago and I swipe/tap cards via my tablet/phone using an app, it's so easy. If zero reaches the masses this way, it will be a huge advantage over other crypto that take high fees, are slow and require high transaction fees.
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:44:09 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:01:57 AM by takertrade

So now im mining in supernova.cc and it shows me unconfirmed balance, and nothing to confirmed and im mining from 26 hours. Is this normal?

It takes roughly 24h to actually move from unconfirmed to confirmed
Only get 5mh for my 4gb rx 570 its normal?
this project need a lot of update
roadmap
dev team
social media to spreading info
new miner etc
ConstantinGR

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

Only get 5mh for my 4gb rx 570 its normal?

Yes it is
vklchck

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:11:37 AM

Wow! I have a lot of faith in this coin, But I really didn't expect it to blow up like this so soon!!! But remember guy's/girl's Even though we all wanna make our money, this is one of those coins that IMO can actually replace our current local Fiat currencies, - No fees & Fully anonymous along with quick transaction times! - and that is what excites me! Cheesy

Also, Devs, Could you guys take a look at Komodo's Berterdex and consider implementing that technology to this coin? I think it would do wonders to strengthen our ecosystem.

This is very experimental still
No need for us to rush entering there yet

DM

You are correct, I atleast wanted to throw that out their since I think that whole barterdex system has some real potential as well. Though I am not a big fan of Komodos 100,000,000 coin pre-mine! ... Which ofcourse is why I am here, and am loving it! Now I am hoping some more talent shows up here, not some hungry miners! lol

100,000,000 premine 200,000,000 total I think the word was hearing for that is "shitcoin" ... thats not to mention the core bugs that most of the world doesnt know about, in komodod. I sold all of my kmd for zer  best choice i could have made after buying into that mess. Recently jl's statement made some excuse about "only having a 2.5 million dollar shoestring budget" to get started.. rofl cry me a river

The barterdex already has zero included as was posted some pages ago on this thread. To be honest i am sick of hearing about komodo on zeros page, so its my job to remind people who want to talk about komodo  its actually broken. I have screenshots but who really cares. Moving right along.

I agree with you Awill, ShitCoin I think is the right word for Komodo. I initially had some enthusiasm for the coin, but after spending 2 months waiting for them to fix a supposed working wallet. I couldn't bear it anymore. I was by some dumb luck able to retrieve my coins, and decided not to touch that ShitCoin again. I just like that BarterDex system that somehow those idiots came up with.
tchaps

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:21:44 AM

Can I mining with my CPU too? I've a Ryzen 7.
denis20033

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:23 AM

is it possible to mine with simple mining os and 1080ti?
ConstantinGR

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:35:44 AM

is it possible to mine with simple mining os and 1080ti?

Yes as far as I've heard from other people. It's based on linux so it should work just like ethos.
SafeCoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

So, how fast are the transaction speeds and what is the tradeoff?  Security?
starzbella8

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:43:59 AM

Just used it a while ago. You might want to try it again. Thanks
LowSkill

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:57:10 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 02:43:17 PM by LowSkill

Is it possible to run mining on 6 1060 6gb rig? Or only 1070+ and amd cards needed?
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

Just a quick note...

I am receiving many pm's here and emails in our official email about advertisements
90% of them are how to:
1) Have thousands followers in Twitter or Instagram or whatever (Fake accounts obviously)
2) How to create paid traffic on various channels
3) How to create traffic in forum etc..

Just to save everybody the trouble i am not even going to bother answering those

Zero has no need of fake accounts
But even if we did have a need we still wouldn't do it simply because it would be wrong

Only on Thursday in one day we had 18.000 visits in our Website just from the USA and thousands from other countries (i have the complete list)
USA has a lot of interest in our project because their government is trying to control funds from leaving N.Y. Stock Market and going to Crypto

There are states that US citizens are not allowed to enter most of the Crypto Exchanges
But i guess some of you already know that...

Zero solves these problems and these futile attempts from various governments pitiful control moves
with it's Z addresses and the totality in anonymousness

That said...

I wish everybody to have a great time and a great New Year for 2018
and if you are reading this then you are in the right place to have a great New Year Smiley

DM
zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Have a great new year guys!
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

incredible hype for this coin. what is so special about it besides the fact that is a equihash algo coin?
awill333

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

I had a business with merchant account some years ago, real credit card acceptance ability. Unless you have inventory and big income or spectacular credit its not a simple task. Agents show up to photograph your inventory and prove your legit. At least in the country i live but i guess all banks are the same. This whole concept about "merging" cryptos and big banking i find to be appaling. Cryptos are here to replace the banks not bend over for them.

No, I am not talking about bending over the banks but exactly replacing them. But you cannot replace them if you cannot access a wide audience. Most people involved in crypto are tech savvy or at least they wanna be (well judging from many people's comments many have no clue). For every one here there are thousands out there who have no idea what's going on and how to access crypto. Whenever I talk about crypto to people, their first question is "where can I use crypto? Are there atms or shops widely that accept crypto as a means of transaction?"

Also, my suggestion was that the zero site would act as a facilitator, the way eftpos machines work. It's not difficult to do this as it was years ago; Nowadays, to get an eftpos machine is super easy, I started a company a few months ago and I swipe/tap cards via my tablet/phone using an app, it's so easy. If zero reaches the masses this way, it will be a huge advantage over other crypto that take high fees, are slow and require high transaction fees.

Well said.. I do enjoy the thought of making it very easy for typical users to buy crypto with fiats. I did forget about "square" and similar route to accept credit card pay .. i think they want at least 2.5% last I checked though. And what is alternative? Tether it looks like. Kyc for tether spend even $50, makes it a  prohibitive joke really..

Also regarding the lack of venues to spend cryptos once obtained, this needs changed.. I had a wordpress site a while back and the only thing "plug and play" for accept cryptos was gourl ... they provide a simple gateway and harvest a nice percent of every transaction you make! Its terrible but easy.. so i did use it , at the time not feeling capable to write the plugin myself... however i think now one could easily be written for zero.. with 0% fee lol ..
awill333

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:29:07 PM

incredible hype for this coin. what is so special about it besides the fact that is a equihash algo coin?
What kind of rude question is this? I could go on and on typing as usual when I feel so inclined but the wording of your inquiry causes more of a middle finger impulse than an actual response. Besides i am sure you didnt bother to read much of the thread.
awill333

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

So, how fast are the transaction speeds and what is the tradeoff?  Security?

That is a foolish assumption. The coin is secured by proof of work as usual. Transactions are very fast largely because the network is not a bloated cow.
zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:01 PM

Didn't you hear? equihash algo coins are the future, and this happens to be the best of them.
you have a lot of catching up to do, I suggest you start at page 1 buddy.
awill333

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:00 PM

Just a quick note...

I am receiving many pm's here and emails in our official email about advertisements
90% of them are how to:
1) Have thousands followers in Twitter or Instagram or whatever (Fake accounts obviously)
2) How to create paid traffic on various channels
3) How to create traffic in forum etc..

Just to save everybody the trouble i am not even going to bother answering those

Zero has no need of fake accounts
But even if we did have a need we still wouldn't do it simply because it would be wrong

Only on Thursday in one day we had 18.000 visits in our Website just from the USA and thousands from other countries (i have the complete list)
USA has a lot of interest in our project because their government is trying to control funds from leaving N.Y. Stock Market and going to Crypto

There are states that US citizens are not allowed to enter most of the Crypto Exchanges
But i guess some of you already know that...

Zero solves these problems and these futile attempts from various governments pitiful control moves
with it's Z addresses and the totality in anonymousness

That said...

I wish everybody to have a great time and a great New Year for 2018
and if you are reading this then you are in the right place to have a great New Year Smiley

DM

Happy New Year !!! 2018 and beyond: Zeros time to shine!
awill333

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

Have a great new year guys!

ALL THE BEST!! : )
awill333

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

Wow! I have a lot of faith in this coin, But I really didn't expect it to blow up like this so soon!!! But remember guy's/girl's Even though we all wanna make our money, this is one of those coins that IMO can actually replace our current local Fiat currencies, - No fees & Fully anonymous along with quick transaction times! - and that is what excites me! Cheesy

Also, Devs, Could you guys take a look at Komodo's Berterdex and consider implementing that technology to this coin? I think it would do wonders to strengthen our ecosystem.

This is very experimental still
No need for us to rush entering there yet

DM

You are correct, I atleast wanted to throw that out their since I think that whole barterdex system has some real potential as well. Though I am not a big fan of Komodos 100,000,000 coin pre-mine! ... Which ofcourse is why I am here, and am loving it! Now I am hoping some more talent shows up here, not some hungry miners! lol

100,000,000 premine 200,000,000 total I think the word was hearing for that is "shitcoin" ... thats not to mention the core bugs that most of the world doesnt know about, in komodod. I sold all of my kmd for zer  best choice i could have made after buying into that mess. Recently jl's statement made some excuse about "only having a 2.5 million dollar shoestring budget" to get started.. rofl cry me a river

The barterdex already has zero included as was posted some pages ago on this thread. To be honest i am sick of hearing about komodo on zeros page, so its my job to remind people who want to talk about komodo  its actually broken. I have screenshots but who really cares. Moving right along.

I agree with you Awill, ShitCoin I think is the right word for Komodo. I initially had some enthusiasm for the coin, but after spending 2 months waiting for them to fix a supposed working wallet. I couldn't bear it anymore. I was by some dumb luck able to retrieve my coins, and decided not to touch that ShitCoin again. I just like that BarterDex system that somehow those idiots came up with.

Rofl! Resonance : ) the barterdex is great idea but just a concept. I am hundreds of hours deep time invested in komodo to see that thing actually work. Sigh , after finally getting it running right there was no liquidity and didnt do a single trade. So its a $1BLN idea without actual use cases. Seems a bit disproportionate to me. Glad you found zero also .. was extremely liberating to swap out those kmds... when i issued "getnewaddress" rpc call to komodod and it spit out an address that already existed, that was the final straw and purged all komodo. While this may sound trivial it is actually a critical fault that will break any multi user wallet system upon occurence. When i said the bug and it swept under rug I was ignored. Then i knew it wasnt to be fixed and it still isnt. Thats like having camel dung instead of cinder block for the foundation of a house.. doesnt matter how pretty the house is once it starts to rain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: