Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68139 times)
R3DEY3

Activity: 338
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Join the Zero Reddit & Telegram      -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

I wonder why I do keep answering to absurd accusations (especially since I personally have no direct benefit from suggesting a universal mining fee).
Probably it's because I am a teacher and I am used to "silly" questions.

Things are simple:

Without funds, Zero development and marketing rely only on volunteer work.

Donations have been very low, almost non existent.

A community pool or a universal mining fee will provide the steady flow of funding needed to grow Zero.

You have to be very short-minded not to understand this.

Without funding, all pools will eventually die, if there is no progress and developments.

It is very selfish to deny a 1% fee and to accuse people of being bad or unprofessional because you only wish to get all profits for yourself without contributing anything at all.

And as for "a pool that nobody needs", I guess that you don't like competition...

Well amigo, perhaps you should reflect on your own errors and see why your pool has zero miners, by looking back at your own actions that caused your demise...
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

How many total coin?
lokko

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

and always the same people and the same behavior

can not even handle criticism
censorship in the telegram

very bad

we have no problem that in our pool is little going on
but with what I have a problem is
if user or miner be lied.

and you constantin amigo are one of the worst stories tellers

my part is said everyone should think his part

and if you already or as always tell stories

then right

Our pool went well last year, I closed it because I still was  in the hospital for much longer, all miners were paid and nobody had any harm, I have nothing to blame. Now he is running less well and it will take time. I do not see any problems except that nothing diplomatically  here

Therefore, Tearo would have been better for this community, we have months worked and had free
ideas, but what I see here is ridiculous

Regards
ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

If you feel like what's going on is ridiculous, and if you feel you are surrounded by liers and if you feel that you are better than the others, then you should leave, just like your friend Tearo did.

'Nuff said, people can judge by the validity of both sides' arguments.
solobemx

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Reserving whitepaper french translation .
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

how hard and expensive would it be to set up a single card rig that could potentially be upgraded with extra cards later?
Also I'm india and would connect with a mobile tether connection that sometimes drops out
And also the electricity supply sometimes cuts out, which could be compensated for with a battery back up but sometimes the electricity goes out for so long that even the battery would die, but that only happens every few months.
So what would anyone advise? Is it feasible to mine under these circumstances?
And with no mining or programming experience either, although i have a few russian friends who code so probably they could set everything up.
datalore

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:16:16 AM

Telegram group is a waste of time:

1 - Members of the telegram group live in a fantasy world.
2 - Telegram Admin does not know how to handle criticism.
3 - Telegram Admin is a spoiled child.

All other currencies are recovering but ZERO is not.
There are other currencies that have no investment and even in this situation are growing.
ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Don't waste your time in this fantasy world where zero price increased by 500% in 90 days.
Also, there are 7 admins in the telegram group, and whenever they see FUD, then yes, boom, you are banned.
Judging by your aggressive post, you are considered as a fudder. Constructive criticism is very welcome and nobody has been banned/censored, provided that the attitude and the wording is not offensive.
Btw TRON is down by 70% in the last 30d, it must be shit too, avoid it.

There many ways to lie, and interpreting statistics one-sided, is one of them.

ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

When you cry "wolf" without valid arguments...

Datalore crying "zencash is dead"  Grin Grin Grin

datalore

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

Don't waste your time in this fantasy world where zero price increased by 500% in 90 days.
Also, there are 7 admins in the telegram group, and whenever they see FUD, then yes, boom, you are banned.
Judging by your aggressive post, you are considered as a fudder. Constructive criticism is very welcome and nobody has been banned/censored, provided that the attitude and the wording is not offensive.

Ok let's talk about numbers using your image:

First a lot of people have known ZERO in the last 60 days.

EOS has appreciated 673% in the last 90 days / EOS lost 14.34% of the value in the last 30 days
ZERO has appreciated 531% in the last 90 days / ZERO lost 80% of the value in the last 30 days, it was the currency that lost most.

What's the excuse now? There are no arguments against facts.

Your answer only proves what I said, they are spoiled children. FUD Huh 10 people complaining in a limited group on the telegram are going to cause the value of the coin to fall Huh The coin is so fragile so Huh Do you really believe that? So it's worse than I imagined.

At no point was I aggressive, just expressed my opinion. If you find that aggressive the only conclusion I reach is that you do not know anything about life and you do not even know what aggressiveness really is. Just learn how to deal with child criticism. And guess what, the criticisms are not always positive.

And calling a person you do not know as a liar besides being childish is the custom of people who have an unbalanced mind. From previous comments from other users of this forum, I am not the first person to notice this in you.

Do me a favor, do not waste my time coming to the forum thinking of reading something useful and having to read what you write. This is frustrating. If I want to talk to children I talk to my 4 children. And this is going to be the only answer you'll get from me, from now on anything that comes from you will be ignored, maybe find someone else who can give you 2 minutes of attention.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

wow I first came across this forum thread and learned that there is such a cryptocurrency ...well, 515 place says that you have not all right with this currency . But at least in the thread lively and have a discussion )))
ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

Guess what, I am not going to do you the favor.

Your "facts" are exactly one-sided, just like I said above. You cannot only consider a coin's performance during the last 30 days. If you only care about short term profit or flipping, this makes sense, but zero is a project that will take time to mature. Nobody promised "moon" and having such expectations for the short term is childish. Zero has a roadmap, and roadmap accomplishments are the ones to increase its value in the future. Given the very small volume of transactions and cryptopia's monopoly, price manipulation is very easy, so there is no surprise here.

My English is very carefully written, so I did not call YOU a liar, I stated that interpreting statistics the way you want is a convenient way to lie.

On the other hand, you are being aggressive once again, and you called me names, such as "child", "spoiled", "not know anything about life", "unbalanced mind".

When you call someone names, it is the definition of being aggressive.

You also miss the point/purpose of the telegram group. Since you can't understand, its purpose is to promote zero and to assist people who want to mine or buy zero. Continuous complaining is considered as fudding and it is explicitly stated in the welcome that fudding is not allowed. If you are not happy with the rules, stay away.

EOS has appreciated 673% in the last 90 days / EOS lost 14.34% of the value in the last 30 days
ZERO has appreciated 531% in the last 90 days / ZERO lost 80% of the value in the last 30 days, it was the currency that lost most.

Your answer only proves what I said, they are spoiled children. FUD Huh 10 people complaining in a limited group on the telegram are going to cause the value of the coin to fall Huh The coin is so fragile so Huh Do you really believe that? So it's worse than I imagined.

At no point was I aggressive, just expressed my opinion. If you find that aggressive the only conclusion I reach is that you do not know anything about life and you do not even know what aggressiveness really is. Just learn how to deal with child criticism. And guess what, the criticisms are not always positive.

And calling a person you do not know as a liar besides being childish is the custom of people who have an unbalanced mind. From previous comments from other users of this forum, I am not the first person to notice this in you.

Do me a favor, do not waste my time coming to the forum thinking of reading something useful and having to read what you write. This is frustrating. If I want to talk to children I talk to my 4 children. And this is going to be the only answer you'll get from me, from now on anything that comes from you will be ignored, maybe find someone else who can give you 2 minutes of attention.
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

Ok let's talk about numbers using your image:

hey buddy...go play with your childrens....better than come hear and waste your time in a fantasy land.....

it is known for some reason people came here and talk shit about zero just to prevent people......

so just go away buddy....we dont need other gods to save us from "scammers"

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Can Anyone here please help me setup Mining Zero on My Rig.
I am struggling to setup the Wallet as well.
I follow exactly what it is on the the readme sheet and Still my Wallet is not working.

ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:52:29 AM

Can Anyone here please help me setup Mining Zero on My Rig.
I am struggling to setup the Wallet as well.
I follow exactly what it is on the the readme sheet and Still my Wallet is not working.

You need to provide more details. If you 'd like more immediate answers, join the telegram group.

You may also find detailed FAQ and setup instructions here:

http://zero.forgetop.com/getting-started

http://zero.forgetop.com/faq
ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

...Having 4 children must be tough, especially if you invest in crypto at the ATH and see your savings get 80% down.

...So I understand where all this frustration/stress/fud is coming from.

TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

I read it, I read it, but I did not understand why they made a limit on the card mining at least 8 GB?  Sorry branch a big one did not read everything, there could already be an answer.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
ConstantinGR

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

The algorithm is more intensive and it works better with more card memory. This is because of the equihash parameters changed. Without these changes, zero would be just another zcash clone. The changes ensure better transaction times and other benefits described in the first page of this thread.

I would also add that this memory limit is one very significant factor that made zero mining quite profitable.

Some cards with 4GB and 6GB still work, provided that they are supported by Optiminer.
minerentry

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Telegram group is a waste of time:

1 - Members of the telegram group live in a fantasy world.
2 - Telegram Admin does not know how to handle criticism.
3 - Telegram Admin is a spoiled child.

All other currencies are recovering but ZERO is not.
There are other currencies that have no investment and even in this situation are growing.

Price was artificially pushed up.
Development is not a real one

Telegram was founded to make a fanboy coin
Criticism is blocked
Development not possible

the fact that a community pool is made with https
which is not necessary at all and makes sense only with login pages
absolutely nothing to do with professionalism.

A community mining software is the right way with one
fee of 1 or 2%
that would contribute to protection and not a ridiculous https page
Something is not going right here and it stinks into the sky
Now you can complain (constantine) again as you want but that is fact

Also, it is quite ridiculous to say that suprnova was the only pool that was not affected by the exploit problem, and that as an alleged scientist Huh
then I would rather ask why that was so.

Nothing but hot air and advertising.
If there were not http://miningpools.cloud/ then the project would never have been stable.
also zero.forgetop.com has done a lot for it
Well it is that the daemon 1.0.14 was completed, but in my opinion are
the innovations that are to come, simply an attempt to push the price without any real benefit.

It has to be worked on, communty mining software with fee and above that the project zero should be financed.
AMEN

and before I forget it Constantine,

Then you want to tell me how I have to lead a pool
sorry, but you have no idea and are not really a serious person for me, even if you are constantly trying to play here
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: