Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68140 times)
cryptovest

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Hi guys, please feel free to join a Stipend discord community. It`s a new low cap Masternode coin.

In the next days Stipend are expecting listing on CMC and bigger exchange.

Stipend is a decentralized platform for Freelancers and digital nomades. Stipend aims to be an ultimate solution for decentralized jobs marketplace. We want to create a platform which both the freelancers and the clients will love, with low fees, instant payments and never seen before rewarding scheme that rewards the top users.

Feell free to join our discord community:
https://discord.gg/hudW9Jj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Dear Demarsac,

I would like to understand, and if not understand, atleast process one problem since you are the only one who is responsible and reasonable here. I am with ZER from december, in telegram from beginning and etc.. and I was banned from Telegram group without any particular reason or explanation. The person that kicked me was Mr. R3DEY3 who definitely doesnt spoke with me on telegram like admin but more like barman owning the bar (I was not rude in speach, on contrary I was called idiot by Mr. R3dEY3 himself). I dont care how is the situation solved, but I only wish to have access to telegram group again. (I already wrote on twitter, but I guess its under control of mr.R3DEY3 too, so I didnt get any answer about this hot problem).

I hope Mr. R3DEY3 doesnt own this forum too, or I am sure this message will be lost forever, like people in communist era.

Sincerely,
Your adorable investor

PS: My nickname on telegram is Eikukaan

Dear Friend,
Many thanks for your message

All people are welcome in ALL our community Channels and they also have the freedom to express their point of view.
I m sure R3DEY3 had his reasons if he banned you. He does not ban people for no reason. There are specific rules that we all adhere to.
It could also be a misunderstanding in which case i will ask him and if this is the case he will re-instate your telegram rights

Thank you

DM

as long as they don't
kinggg!

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Cryptopia - ZERO WITHDRAW NOW ACTIVE !
yeah but deposit still bug
R3DEY3

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

But coins on Cryptopia do not come from the Suprnova pool

They should be fixing that part next! Withdraws working is a good sign tho!
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Yes, will update when DEPOSIT is working. For now only WITHDRAW WORKING.
kinggg!

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

cant wait 31 march!!!!!!
if zero hit a big exchange the price will grow as zcash, zclassic, komodo and bitcoingold!
equihash is the best!

Do you refere this date from the attached link?
https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=24%2F02%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Zero+%28ZER%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bfilter_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

OK but who wrote it? any source for that?
yes and no, maybe they bluff but on their twitter they posted a picture of binance. actualy i think they rather not post such thing before it get listed, but i believe zero have a futur. its jus my opinion thats why i have invested in. i dont need source or proof. many coins have "proof" of devs exist, devs pictures, devs past , big proof of their skills etc like bcc and another but thats not a garanty. we dont know who is satoshi nakamoto, we have never seen his face and dont have a proof of his existence but btc is a succes, the only proof people need is believe in something.  and you know, if we will have a proof everybody will almost knows but we dont. its like lottery my mother always say she dont know how to play and i always answer her, nobody knows.
marfay

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Dear Demarsac,

I would like to understand, and if not understand, atleast process one problem since you are the only one who is responsible and reasonable here. I am with ZER from december, in telegram from beginning and etc.. and I was banned from Telegram group without any particular reason or explanation. The person that kicked me was Mr. R3DEY3 who definitely doesnt spoke with me on telegram like admin but more like barman owning the bar (I was not rude in speach, on contrary I was called idiot by Mr. R3dEY3 himself). I dont care how is the situation solved, but I only wish to have access to telegram group again. (I already wrote on twitter, but I guess its under control of mr.R3DEY3 too, so I didnt get any answer about this hot problem).

I hope Mr. R3DEY3 doesnt own this forum too, or I am sure this message will be lost forever, like people in communist era.

Sincerely,
Your adorable investor

Dear Friend,

All people are welcome in ALL our community Channels and they also have the freedom to express their point of view.
I m sure R3DEY3 had his reasons if he banned you. He does not ban people for no reason. There are specific rules that we all adhere to.
It could also be a misunderstanding in which case i will ask him and if this is the case he will re-instate your telegram rights

Thank you

DM

as long as they don't

Dear Demarsac

Thank you very much for quick respond. I totally agree with you that Mr. R3DEY3 has HIS reasons to ban me and definitely I agree with you that when he bans someone there is a reason for it. However I feel that not only me, but certainly you, do not wish me to give here a lecture(of course free of charge) on the topic of The Objective Reason of man, The subjective perception of reality of man and mainly on the topic of Origin of actions of man.Therefore I will put it simply here: HIS reasons to ban me does not intersect with the reasons of Objective human being who is compassionate and just and who  does not act based on impulses from his emotional part of brain. I understand the position of yours towards Mr.R3DEY3 and therefore I do not wish to cause here an investigation who is guilty and who is right or who is wrong. I only wish that Mr. Eikukaan, me, can enter the Telegram group.

Sincerely,
your Alfred Dreyfus
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Dear Demarsac,

Sincerely,
Your adorable investor

Dear Friend,

Thank you

DM

as long as they don't

Dear Demarsac

Thank you very much for quick respond. I totally agree with you that Mr. R3DEY3 has HIS reasons to ban me and definitely I agree with you that when he bans someone there is a reason for it. However I feel that not only me, but certainly you, do not wish me to give here a lecture(of course free of charge) on the topic of The Objective Reason of man, The subjective perception of reality of man and mainly on the topic of Origin of actions of man.Therefore I will put it simply here: HIS reasons to ban me does not intersect with the reasons of Objective human being who is compassionate and just and who  does not act based on impulses from his emotional part of brain. I understand the position of yours towards Mr.R3DEY3 and therefore I do not wish to cause here an investigation who is guilty and who is right or who is wrong. I only wish that Mr. Eikukaan, me, can enter the Telegram group.

Sincerely,
your Alfred Dreyfus

Grin Grin Grin
It seems you have way too much free time  Grin

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

Dear Demarsac,

Sincerely,
Your adorable investor

Dear Friend,

Thank you

DM

as long as they don't

Dear Demarsac

Sincerely,
your Alfred Dreyfus

Grin Grin Grin
It seems you have way too much free time  Grin

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
-Night-

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:34:24 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 07:31:09 PM by -Night-

Write tickets! More tickets - the faster will be repair
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

where does one get help with the miner. It runs for maybe 1 min then stops with no errors or anything. I have 8 1080 ti and the virtual memory is set to 88000 MB I have max of 98XXX. Any clue on things I need to check?

Join the Zero Reddit,Telegram & Discord     -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency | https://discordapp.com/invite/Vv6tSts  

Discord for mining help ! We have dedicated channel.
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

Mach Wave Logo - Bounty Reward

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/80uv5e/mach_wave_logo_bounty_reward/?ref=share&ref_source=link
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Dear Demarsac,

Sincerely,
Your adorable investor

Dear Friend,

Thank you

DM

as long as they don't

Dear Demarsac

Sincerely,
your Alfred Dreyfus

You will be re-instated in Telegram.
Thanks

DM
Boba_Fett

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

Hi,

I've downloaded the wallet from the first post and near the end of synchronization it craches on this error :

https://image.ibb.co/kJZPhc/crash.png

In debug log i have this :

2018-02-28 11:03:31 *** This version has been deprecated as of block height 264776. You should upgrade to the latest version of Zcash. To disable deprecation for this version, set -disabledeprecation=1.0.12.
2018-02-28 11:03:31 Error: This version has been deprecated as of block height 264776. You should upgrade to the latest version of Zcash. To disable deprecation for this version, set -disabledeprecation=1.0.12.

Here is the version of the wallet :

2018-02-28 11:03:28 Zcash version v1.0.12-76e1e39-dirty (2017-10-04 15:44:14 -0700)

Where is the last version ?
Why do you leave an old version online ?
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Hi,

I've downloaded the wallet from the first post and near the end of synchronization it craches on this error :

https://image.ibb.co/kJZPhc/crash.png

In debug log i have this :

2018-02-28 11:03:31 *** This version has been deprecated as of block height 264776. You should upgrade to the latest version of Zcash. To disable deprecation for this version, set -disabledeprecation=1.0.12.
2018-02-28 11:03:31 Error: This version has been deprecated as of block height 264776. You should upgrade to the latest version of Zcash. To disable deprecation for this version, set -disabledeprecation=1.0.12.

Here is the version of the wallet :

2018-02-28 11:03:28 Zcash version v1.0.12-76e1e39-dirty (2017-10-04 15:44:14 -0700)

Where is the last version ?
Why do you leave an old version online ?

Please download wallet from Zero Website, where updated version is.

Or use this link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=16q8UUejYDzb9xazo1lSNax7adoqyMfyX

PLEASE FOLLOW OTHER SOCIAL PAGES FOR UPDATES ! (Reddit,Telegram,Discord)
Boba_Fett

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

Or use this link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=16q8UUejYDzb9xazo1lSNax7adoqyMfyX

Thank you, it works !
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Thank you, it works !

Awesome Smiley
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Regarding Cryptopia, I am reporting that

Withdrawals are still not working, just tried one and received the "invalid address" message.
Deposits are not working as well: Despite that transactions are confirmed and shown in the Swing wallet, nothing shows up on Cryptopia.

Team Zero has contacted Cryptopia and all we can do for now is wait.

DO NOT MINE TO YOUR CRYPTOPIA ADDRESS!
CHANGE YOUR MINING ADDRESS TO YOUR WINDOWS/LINUX WALLET ADDRESS!

As for the deposits that are missing, let's wait to see if they show up when Cryptopia restores connections...
cirlama

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

I've run a benchmark between three Zero pools for the last few days:
Suprnova, Community Pool, Forgetop.

I had a 480 gpu run in each pool and mining started at the same time.
Since the three cards had slightly different hashrates, I added a column with "normalized" results corresponding to a hashrate of 10S/s per card.

Here are the results:

Thanks for sharing, what settings do you use to get 12.2 S/s on XFX?
(I mine zero on Suprnova with 1 armor RX 580 8 Gb at 1366 core / 2175 mem and 1 GTX 1070 @ +120 core +500 mem)

another question: on my RX, the number of S/s starts around 11, then goes down around 10 and I don't know why, any idea ? (the GTX doesn't do that)
thanks
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

As you can see, you don't need high core clocks on RX cards.
The weird thing is that XFX runs on the lower mem clock compared with the other two cards, but it yields the highest hashrate.
Perhaps it's the timings in the modded bios that work this good. I used the "uber" timings for Samsung memory. When I tried to increase the mem clock, I was getting lower hashes and increased instability.

It's not uncommon to see higher hashes when you start the miner. I get it too.

I run Zotac Mini GTX 1070 with core/mem +150/+700 and Asus Dual GTX 1070 with core/mem +120/+550, all @ 65% TDP, and get 12S/s.

what settings do you use to get 12.2 S/s on XFX?
(I mine zero on Suprnova with 1 armor RX 580 8 Gb at 1366 core / 2175 mem and 1 GTX 1070 @ +120 core +500 mem)

another question: on my RX, the number of S/s starts around 11, then goes down around 10 and I don't know why, any idea ? (the GTX doesn't do that)
thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: