Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68145 times)
R3DEY3

Activity: 338
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Where can we find more detail explanations on the following:

WormholeX Whitepaper release

Mach Wave Project

First Step of Zero Alliance

Thanks in advance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/7tszqz/zero_alliance_mach_wave_wormholex_update/
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

Where can we find more detail explanations on the following:

WormholeX Whitepaper release

Mach Wave Project

First Step of Zero Alliance

Thanks in advance.

Both of these projects have not been implemented yet, so there is no white paper yet.

Here is Demarsac's original post from January 30th:

UPDATE

Here is a brief description of some of the concepts presented in Zero currency roadmap:

Zero Alliance

Power comes through unification and if all Crypto with Anonymous capabilities join their strengths under one Alliance, then their strength will be multiplied by many aspects.

This proposed Zero Alliance (aka the Anonymous Alliance) will act as an umbrella of crypto-currencies with Anonymous capabilities.

As for the crypto-currencies that wish to become members of this alliance, an application will have to be submitted, meeting certain specific criteria, such as architecture compatibility, shared attributes and common interests.

A new Exchange is to be created and be managed by this Alliance. This will be an Exchange that truly respects and protects anonymity.
Each member of the Alliance will be represented by each cryptocurrency’s CEO or manager, who will hold some type of “cryptographic key”.
All “cryptographic keys” will form one “MASTER KEY” and only combined together will be able to unlock the Exchange’s sensitive info.
Right now in all exchanges regardless if someone has the ability to do anonymous transactions, the moment he uses ANY exchange he/she is susceptible to the owner of the Exchange giving out important information at will.

Such ease of revealing sensitive transactional data will therefore not be possible within the Zero Alliance Exchange, thus enhancing the intended level of privacy, which is after all the common goal of all privacy coins. Only in extreme circumstances and only if all Alliance representatives agree unanimously, then and only then any sensitive information may be revealed.

Mach Wave

[The following diagrams are for illustration purposes only]

This is a schematic representation of what Mach Wave project aims to do.

The “zone of action” is a protected zone with ideal conditions that also appears in nature when birds fly in Triangle formation in order to achieve reduced aerodynamic resistance. If you are a formula 1 enthusiast, you may know it as Slipstream.

Mach Wave is a highly experimental new crypto that will take all the heat of our experiments. Zero currency is beginning to grow exponentially and at the same time, our responsibility grows proportionally. It cannot serve as a testing ground or a lab rat. Instead, Mach Wave will be at the tip of this research arrow (or triangle formation) thereby creating a safe action zone with ideal conditions for Zero to come along and follow right after.

Once ready, Mach Wave will introduce special technologically advanced features that will create this “safe haven” for further experimentation and innovation. It will serve as a “spear” and a vehicle that will conduct all highly experimental implementations, without risking the integrity and safety of Zero currency itself.

One of these fascinating yet highly experimental technological advancements to be applied first on Mach Wave is the so called WormholeX.

As soon as WormholeX gets adequately tested and verified, it will be implemented on Zero currency right away.

The fundamental principle of WormholeX originates from the famous Einstein-Rosen bridges in the 4D space-time continuum.

Normally, in order to travel a distance between points A and B, the time needed is proportional to the distance and inversely proportional to the average speed. Instead of increasing the speed or reducing the distance if we are to apply the theory of wormholes we could take a shortcut by bending space and time (like bending a piece of paper) and therefore traveling from point A to point B almost instantly.

Now in crypto-space, we suggest to apply a similar technique by manipulating the Nodes in such a way to make almost instant transactions, this way making Blocks’ timings exponentially faster than today and therefore achieving high enough speed allowing Zero currency to be able to be used in every day transactions.
BigHomie

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Does anyone know what is going on with the Cryptopia Wallet?  It says 0 connections. 
AirdropNinja

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Community takeover? What happened here?
-Night-

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

Does anyone know what is going on with the Cryptopia Wallet?  It says 0 connections. 
This shit has been going on for 12 days. Shittopia
mabsootgedan

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

You guys gotta create as many support tickets as you can with Cryptopia to solve this issue. I have created 3 tickets already and every time you get a response saying their waiting time is 23 days. I can't believe this happening to the only exchange ZER uses. Their wait time on transfer is also too long! I wish I have kept my coins in my personal wallet.
dragun

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

This shit has been going on for 12 days. Shittopia
yes, shittopia. still no connections.
-Night-

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

You guys gotta create as many support tickets as you can with Cryptopia to solve this issue. I have created 3 tickets already and every time you get a response saying their waiting time is 23 days. I can't believe this happening to the only exchange ZER uses. Their wait time on transfer is also too long! I wish I have kept my coins in my personal wallet.
I created a ticket on February 23rd. No answer.
mabsootgedan

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I created a ticket on February 23rd. No answer.

I replied to my own tickets again today to get it moving and create some noise that may help expedite the process. Still no answer!
BigHomie

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

It would suck if they are holding onto our coins because of the Binance application that was submitted.  Several of these exchanges are Shady.  I think was trading for Doge and LTC was down for months at one point...SMDH
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

A lot of support tickets might not solve the actual problem that Cryptopia has. They have become pretty ignorant over the last few months when it came to customer management. Some people report they have been waiting for over a months to get an answer.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

A lot of support tickets might not solve the actual problem that Cryptopia has. They have become pretty ignorant over the last few months when it came to customer management. Some people report they have been waiting for over a months to get an answer.

i made maybe 10-15 Tickets over the last years on topia cuz of wd & depo delays (sometimes delays for days/weeks) they never answered one of this tickets.
they just solve the problem "sometime" with no notification ....
mabsootgedan

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

i made maybe 10-15 Tickets over the last years on topia cuz of wd & depo delays (sometimes delays for days/weeks) they never answered one of this tickets.
they just solve the problem "sometime" with no notification ....

This is not a good customer experience I never had to create tickets in the past! I just hope to solve the problem without notifications! and I'm also hoping that another exchange will be in place soon! 
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Sorry for this delay guys, as you know Team Ƶero can't do anymore regards this issue.

We will UPDATE on all social hubs soon as the wallet is ACTIVE again!

Thanks for understanding! You guys are awesome Smiley

Team Ƶero
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Sorry for this delay guys, as you know Team Ƶero can't do anymore regards this issue.

We will UPDATE on all social hubs soon as the wallet is ACTIVE again!

Thanks for understanding! You guys are awesome Smiley

Team Ƶero

BTW IF YOU WERE MINING ON ZERO COMMUNITY POOL - PLEASE RESTART YOUR MINERS - WE HAD 5 MIN DOWN TIME !  

https://pool.zero-currency.com/
siagirl

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

tradesatoshi.com     zer-btc  market
go go go!!!   Smiley
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

tradesatoshi.com     zer-btc  market
go go go!!!   Smiley

haha  Cheesy Cool
siagirl

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

tradesatoshi.com     zer-btc  market
go go go!!!   Smiley

haha  Cheesy Cool
HuhHuh....       
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=ZERO_BTC
lstrike

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Does anyone heard a way to mine zero with rx vega?
R3DEY3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Just rubbish volume, that's all.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: