Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68145 times)
muphdiv3r

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Is it possible to auto restart Optiminer with a script via Windows?
-Night-

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

File *.vbs

Code:
Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Do
  WshShell.Run "name.bat", 1, True
Loop Until False
muphdiv3r

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

Great!  Thanks Night, Ill try this when I get home.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

Zero project was made by an unknown creator called zerocurrency early February 2017 as an experimental project to solve many inherent weaknesses of previous crypto-currencies.
A truly evolved project with multiple features that accomplishes to cover the needs of the many like no other. Since its inception and before it takes off and hits the markets Zero became
an orphan and the unknown creator has been mysteriously disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to him but the created Zero project somehow refused to perish and appeared to have
a conscious of its own.
Moved by this formidable power of will to live on, a small but vibrant community that knows no boundaries in race or gender composed by citizens of the world has decided to help Zero project
grow, reach its true potential and become what was initially intended or more....
WE are the ZERO community and we are now many. We grow relentlessly each day continuously supporting this project because we believe in it and what it can offer to the people.
And Zero project believes in us.

It seams that unknown creator resurrected and is preparing to actively sell his pre-mine together with OP. That was a really good trick to bring some attention to that dead coin. Here is our resurrected  and pretty much alive creator Last Active March 05 2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=958598
R3DEY3

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

Zero project was made by an unknown creator called zerocurrency early February 2017 as an experimental project to solve many inherent weaknesses of previous crypto-currencies.
A truly evolved project with multiple features that accomplishes to cover the needs of the many like no other. Since its inception and before it takes off and hits the markets Zero became
an orphan and the unknown creator has been mysteriously disappeared. Nobody knows what happened to him but the created Zero project somehow refused to perish and appeared to have
a conscious of its own.
Moved by this formidable power of will to live on, a small but vibrant community that knows no boundaries in race or gender composed by citizens of the world has decided to help Zero project
grow, reach its true potential and become what was initially intended or more....
WE are the ZERO community and we are now many. We grow relentlessly each day continuously supporting this project because we believe in it and what it can offer to the people.

It seams that unknown creator resurrected and is preparing to actively sell his pre-mine together with OP. That was a really good trick to bring some attention to that dead coin. Here is our resurrected  and pretty much alive creator Last Active March 05 2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=958598

So them logging in means that they're preparing to sell their coins!?!? That is if they still hold any!

What kind of FUD attempt is this lol....?
muphdiv3r

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

a conscious of its own.

It seams that unknown creator resurrected and is preparing to actively sell his pre-mine together with OP. That was a really good trick to bring some attention to that dead coin. Here is our resurrected  and pretty much alive creator Last Active March 05 2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=958598

So them logging in means that they're preparing to sell their coins!?!? That is if they still hold any!

What kind of FUD attempt is this lol....?

It is interesting though to see the sell orders on Crytopia.  There is a person with over 22k ZER sell at 10 USD hehe.
muphdiv3r

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

Anyone mining with 1080TIs?  Does it work?  I've seen some reports where it crashes after 5-10 mins in.  Is this true?  I'm about to build another rig.  I just want to make sure it works for ZER.
huluvu

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

It is interesting though to see the sell orders on Crytopia.  There is a person with over 22k ZER sell at 10 USD hehe.

How do you know that's an order from one person only?  Smiley

Hmmm... let me see... yep, that's me!

https://i.imgur.com/X8rfS39.jpg

Tongue

..XyZ..

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Any news about wallet fix on shittopia?
-Night-

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

fucking shittopia! We need to get money and get out from there.
mabsootgedan

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

fucking shittopia! We need to get money and get out from there.
One of my old withdraw tickets (another coin tho) has been resolved this morning which took 10 days. Let's hope they will fix the wallet soon enough because it will take another couple of days for any withdraw transaction to complete i'm guessing.
H_tchet

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

attention to all miners mining on http://zero.mining4.co.uk/ please switch to http://zero-solo.mining4.co.uk/ or other pools by Sunday 11th as we will be taking down zero.mining4.co.uk to do necessary updates that could take some time ,

any remaining miners left on zero.mining4.co.uk at this time will be automatically forwarded to the solo pool, we will keep you updated as soon as the pplnt pool will be coming back online.

join our discord for the lastest updates https://discord.gg/5v5QT3W
Boba_Fett

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

Anyone mining with 1080TIs?  Does it work?  I've seen some reports where it crashes after 5-10 mins in.  Is this true?  I'm about to build another rig.  I just want to make sure it works for ZER.

Yes it's unstable with 1080Tis

And perfs are not interestings for the price of this cards...
muphdiv3r

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

Yes it's unstable with 1080Tis

And perfs are not interestings for the price of this cards...

GTK, Ok thx Boba_Fett.
muphdiv3r

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

Hey -Night-, it works!  Thank you.  My issue though is when I try to close it manually it keeps popping back up.  I had end process via task manager but thats okay.  Again, thanks for the tip!
-Night-

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

Hey -Night-, it works!  Thank you.  My issue though is when I try to close it manually it keeps popping back up.  I had end process via task manager but thats okay.  Again, thanks for the tip!
To end the restart process, you need to end the *.vbs process in the task manager. Was glad to help.
There is still one problem with restarting the miner when it issues a Windows error and the notification window pops up... This is fixed by fixing the Windows registry.
muphdiv3r

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

To end the restart process, you need to end the *.vbs process in the task manager. Was glad to help.
There is still one problem with restarting the miner when it issues a Windows error and the notification window pops up... This is fixed by fixing the Windows registry.

How to fix the issue with Windows registry?  Sorry, am not a programmer =). 
Storag

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

Probably problems with the drivers or in the operating system in general. Tried to reinstall Windows? I do not even know what else to suggest.
-Night-

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

File *.vbs

Code:
Do
Loop Until False

Great!  Thanks Night, Ill try this when I get home.

How to fix the issue with Windows registry?  Sorry, am not a programmer =).  
If you have errors after the failure of the miner and the Windows notification pops up, try to do this:
1.See in the group policy:
"User configuration-administrative templates-components windows-error reports windows-DISCONNECT REPORTS OF ERRORS" put the "enable" parameter.

2. Disable errors in the Windows Support Center in the control panel.
This is only in Win7 and Win8, 10. WinXP does not.
About how to do this is written in Google.

3.In the services:
Disable the "Error Registration Service".

4. Make fraud in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ ControlSet001 \ Control \ Windows \ ErrorMode
from 0 to 2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Windows Error Reporting \ DontShowUI
from 0 to 1
bridaowlish

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

Can i mine zero with NVIDIA 1060 3 GB, and is this worth it?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: