Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

Yup yup! Looks like you got it working. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me on here, email me, or Skype me. My email and Skype are on C4H's homepage. As long as you send your hashrate, you will get paid. Simple as that.

I'm sorry I can't find your email address on the site.

I'm posting this here because this information can be useful to Tomos setup too - leaving apart any thought about the status of that operation - anyway the miner Xmr Stak 2.2.0 showed me a message just now that says on April 6th Monero will have a fork so I had to update the miner. During the setup of the latest Xmr Stak 2.4.1 it asks me which currency I want to mine (in older there were only 2 alternative, monero and aeon), now they are more:

- Please enter the currency that you want to mine:
        - aeon7
        - cryptonight
        - cryptonight_lite
        - edollar
        - electroneum
        - graft
        - intense
        - karbo
        - monero7
        - stellite
        - sumokoin

Which one should I pick for your pool? monero7 or cryptonight?
that's strange, because should be only 4 - aeon7, monero7, cryptonight and cryptonight_lite.
Because all of other currencies (graft, etn, krb, etc) are using cryptonight.
Cryptonight option should be good.

Thank you Mikser64 for answering this question.

StelioKontos, my email and Skype is also on my bitcointalk profile if you cannot find it on C4H. Official support thread for C4H: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3266683.0

Guys , im not saying anything but this service i think turned into scam.

Cryptopia tweet : "The ETN Wallet on Cryptopia is now open for Deposits and Withdrawals again. Please note that the deposit address has changed and you need to use the new one as any deposits sent to the old address will be delayed or lost. " - link of tweet https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/980976754662739969

He got his ETN but he is not paying soo.Now is time to see other CPU miners there are plenty of them that pay instant no need to wait (of course rate for 1m hashes will be lower but at least you will get paid):

i have seen one webminepool that site looks good but give a try to my mining site too (Mine directly 11 different
coins and get paid instant in faucethub) www.kscoins.tech.

Again , im not saying that this service is scam because this service paid a lot of users.

Have a nice day.

You might be interested in the topic I linked above. Kscoins also works, however, if you are just a simple miner with a CPU or GPU(s), the post above might be a better fit for you. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

Yup yup! Looks like you got it working. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me on here, email me, or Skype me. My email and Skype are on C4H's homepage. As long as you send your hashrate, you will get paid. Simple as that.

I'm sorry I can't find your email address on the site.

I'm posting this here because this information can be useful to Tomos setup too - leaving apart any thought about the status of that operation - anyway the miner Xmr Stak 2.2.0 showed me a message just now that says on April 6th Monero will have a fork so I had to update the miner. During the setup of the latest Xmr Stak 2.4.1 it asks me which currency I want to mine (in older there were only 2 alternative, monero and aeon), now they are more:

- Please enter the currency that you want to mine:
        - aeon7
        - cryptonight
        - cryptonight_lite
        - edollar
        - electroneum
        - graft
        - intense
        - karbo
        - monero7
        - stellite
        - sumokoin

Which one should I pick for your pool? monero7 or cryptonight?
that's strange, because should be only 4 - aeon7, monero7, cryptonight and cryptonight_lite.
Because all of other currencies (graft, etn, krb, etc) are using cryptonight.
Cryptonight option should be good.

Thank you Mikser64 for answering this question.

StelioKontos, my email and Skype is also on my bitcointalk profile if you cannot find it on C4H. Official support thread for C4H: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3266683.0

Thanks to you both, I'll move my questions in that other thread than. But I don't think there will many other questions, because I already received the first payment of ~1000 sats in less than 24 hours since I started to mine on c4h. (I mine with 1 GPU and 2-3 CPUs if anyone wondering)

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Abrakadaber

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

Hello,
My xmr-stak told me to update miner because of fork monero. How can I do this?
And second question: Why win10 after night has freezed desktop, and than work of xmr-stak on cpu is at half efficiency (and work at cuda stopped at all). I tried some solution from internet forums but they didn't work.
Greetings.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Hello,
My xmr-stak told me to update miner because of fork monero. How can I do this?
And second question: Why win10 after night has freezed desktop, and than work of xmr-stak on cpu is at half efficiency (and work at cuda stopped at all). I tried some solution from internet forums but they didn't work.
Greetings.

Download and install new version in a separate folder and redo all the config from scratch.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
vugri11

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

Tomos will pay everybody.Don't spam thread!!!
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Tomos will pay everybody.Don't spam thread!!!
It was time for him to say what's going on. But this kind of trick often happens here, big payouts at first to give confidence and then get the profits.
Abrakadaber

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Thanks for help. Now, where xmr-stak storing config files (and why authors changed it?)? I asking because after answering for questions program not working.
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
Merited by Coins4Days (1)

Thanks for help. Now, where xmr-stak storing config files (and why authors changed it?)? I asking because after answering for questions program not working.

At present time latest Xmr Stak (2.4.2) is this: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases/download/2.4.2/xmr-stak-win64.zip
Why authors changed the format I don't know, it depends on them choices, but often happens with a program update, nothing to be afraid of.
Is a simple zip file. Extract into a folder, for example D:\Miners\xmr-stak or make a folder in the Desktop and extract there.
Just be sure to put the folder into the exclusion list of Windows Defender because it may recognize it as a crypto-virus and put in quarantine and you won't be able to execute it. If you don't know how to add a folder to the list of excluded folders of Windows Defender, google it.

Xmr Stak stores configuration files (.txt) into its directory, that is the same directory where the xmr-stak.exe executable is.

Configuration files consist of:

- pool and wallet configuration in config.txt and pools.txt
- hardware configuration in cpu.txt (and gpu.txt if you have a graphic card).

if you want to restart first time install setup simply delete them all. For tomos and coins4hash the setup is almost identical except for the pool address of course with the ip and port and the username formatting.

The answers to the questions are:

http monitoring: 0 to disable or 3334 if you want to be able to access via browser localhost:3334 the info on current mining

coin to mine: cryptonight

pool address: ip and port of pool of your choice.

user: your wallet for tomos, SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.YOUR_FH_WALLET for coins4hash

password: x

use nicehash: y

use multipool: N

use TLS: N

I hope I remembered them correctly.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

hi , quick update from holiday:

- ETN is still not fixed, waiting for that cryptopia bug fix
- other markets are quiet because of bitcoin price, waiting for btc price growing ( i hope tuesday will start to grow)
- i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

cheers

Which Tuesday, I hope you're in good health, please provide some update on the project status!
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=895451

Tomos was last active March 29. I know he will go online sometime.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=895451

Tomos was last active March 29. I know he will go online sometime.

Very likely he will show up on Tuesday. One of the next ones  Grin
exsoduxs

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

Tomos81 disappear.....  Huh Huh Huh Huh
iiiduncaniii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Because of all the idiots that are not patient, Tomos is probably fed up with the project. If you guys remember one of his previous posts responding to one of the idiots, he said that he was doing this as a hobby and he wasn't making any money since he was paying 90+ percent of the mining to people and 10% was for paying the server costs. But people kept pushing because ya they are idiots, so there you go. Maybe people were just jealous so they wanted to boycot him, and then the ETN case was the tipping point. In any case it was great while it lasted. Thank you Tomos. Maybe when BTC price grows again you can show the middle finger to all the idiots and pickup where you left off. And to all the idiots, quick...somebody just dropped a penny on the ground, go pick it up! You gotta round up the dollar somehow. And if you are from another country other than USA, well read between the lines.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

Because of all the idiots that are not patient, Tomos is probably fed up with the project. If you guys remember one of his previous posts responding to one of the idiots, he said that he was doing this as a hobby and he wasn't making any money since he was paying 90+ percent of the mining to people and 10% was for paying the server costs. But people kept pushing because ya they are idiots, so there you go. Maybe people were just jealous so they wanted to boycot him, and then the ETN case was the tipping point. In any case it was great while it lasted. Thank you Tomos. Maybe when BTC price grows again you can show the middle finger to all the idiots and pickup where you left off. And to all the idiots, quick...somebody just dropped a penny on the ground, go pick it up! You gotta round up the dollar somehow. And if you are from another country other than USA, well read between the lines.

Yeah, the world plot of ETN. I'm not from USA but I have a long experience in working with companies from there. There a hand-shake, a promise, is worth a contract of trillions of pages. Well, among my partners. None of them failed to show up when things went wrong. And sometimes they indeed went very wrong.
Read between what you want, if it makes you feel better. But to call idiot somebody who is expecting a promise to be held and victim the one who's not holding sounds a bit odd. Should sound that way also in USA.
Have a nice day
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

I second this! Few Newbies are a**holes here!
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

You definetely made me very curious with this post.

Who are those iditos you are referring to and how are they connected to Tomos81 stopping the payouts to the users mining with his service?

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Yeah, the world plot of ETN. I'm not from USA but I have a long experience in working with companies from there. There a hand-shake, a promise, is worth a contract of trillions of pages. Well, among my partners. None of them failed to show up when things went wrong. And sometimes they indeed went very wrong.
Read between what you want, if it makes you feel better. But to call idiot somebody who is expecting a promise to be held and victim the one who's not holding sounds a bit odd. Should sound that way also in USA.
Have a nice day

See this is where you are wrong. This is a gamble, it has always been, not a promise.
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I would actually have to say that I agree with the above statement. (With StelioKontos).

While perhaps people were quick to jump the gun, on the mining being a scam, they are in no way to blame for payouts stopping.

The terms got changed midway. They were in basically a verbal contract with Mr. Tomos.
They felt cheated. They were entitled to feel this was unfair.

Everyone needed to keep it civil, and somewhat respectful.

But you cannot "justify" failing to make payouts on a couple of whiners. That isn't on the newbies. That is on the person choosing whether or not to pay his users.

And in this case, at this point, it looks like a breach of contract. Tomos is the one failing to uphold his end of the agreement. Not the newbies.
(Not disagreeing entirely, you understand. Newbies can be fast to complain about everything under the sun. But they are not the reason for payouts stopping. Tomos is.)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

You definetely made me very curious with this post.

Who are those iditos you are referring to and how are they connected to Tomos81 stopping the payouts to the users mining with his service?
A while back Tomos was getting frustrated with people asking to be paid. And also with people saying he was a fraud because it was impossible that he was paying so much when other sites were paying much less. Therefore he said that this was his hobby to help people, and that he wasnt making any money since his money was made from other investments he had. I would say he just got fed up, i mean i would too.
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

I would actually have to say that I agree with the above statement. (With StelioKontos).

While perhaps people were quick to jump the gun, on the mining being a scam, they are in no way to blame for payouts stopping.

The terms got changed midway. They were in basically a verbal contract with Mr. Tomos.
They felt cheated. They were entitled to feel this was unfair.

Everyone needed to keep it civil, and somewhat respectful.

But you cannot "justify" failing to make payouts on a couple of whiners. That isn't on the newbies. That is on the person choosing whether or not to pay his users.

And in this case, at this point, it looks like a breach of contract. Tomos is the one failing to uphold his end of the agreement. Not the newbies.
(Not disagreeing entirely, you understand. Newbies can be fast to complain about everything under the sun. But they are not the reason for payouts stopping. Tomos is.)
I am not saying they are the only ones to blame. It was a combination of: BTC price falling more than 60%, ETN case, people just bashing Tomos for not paying.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: