Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
gmf10000

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

my like yesterday Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Is it me, or earnings are down  Huh I use to get 4-5k satoshi a day, but now almost half a day 800 satoshi?

i lowered the payout because the most profitable (electroneum) dropped ~ 30% , also paid out 180k satoshis as a xmas promo during last days.
i need to keep few more hours this rate , that is still almost double than coinhive gives.

i am trying to mine something new, intensecoin, the price of ITNS is growing fast, i believe that i can raise back the payouts very soon, i just need some test results.
i must also pay 200.000 satoshis fee for withdrawing to faucethub, believe me, i am working and keeping this mining at minimum profit (100-200 satoshis/day) , also i need to cover server costs

but soon, i will add online mining opportunity for slow hashrate people who dont want to mine via commandline Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

payout per 1M submitted shares increased by 10% , we did a great job yesterday.
keep going and i hope the price per 1M shares will grow.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

Is it me, or earnings are down  Huh I use to get 4-5k satoshi a day, but now almost half a day 800 satoshi?

i lowered the payout because the most profitable (electroneum) dropped ~ 30% , also paid out 180k satoshis as a xmas promo during last days.
i need to keep few more hours this rate , that is still almost double than coinhive gives.

i am trying to mine something new, intensecoin, the price of ITNS is growing fast, i believe that i can raise back the payouts very soon, i just need some test results.
i must also pay 200.000 satoshis fee for withdrawing to faucethub, believe me, i am working and keeping this mining at minimum profit (100-200 satoshis/day) , also i need to cover server costs

but soon, i will add online mining opportunity for slow hashrate people who dont want to mine via commandline Smiley

You talk about coinhive,but I have chosen coinhive because coinhive offers a better system for webmasters.
The day you offer similar things,I will perhaps ask my members to mine for you.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:56 AM

NEW:  Webminer added to the page, check it out, auto payouts when treshold (15satoshis) reached!  It's an experimental and beta thing, it should be removed later..
go to main page: http://tomostasks.website  and check the link under the website title.

WARNING: This mining is similar to coinhive and can overheat/overload your computer! Try it at your own risk!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:16 PM

NEW:  Webminer added to the page, check it out, auto payouts when treshold (15satoshis) reached!  It's an experimental and beta thing, it should be removed later..
go to main page: http://tomostasks.website  and check the link under the website title.

WARNING: This mining is similar to coinhive and can overheat/overload your computer! Try it at your own risk!

in few minutes, there will be addedminer levels..  every level = +1 satoshi when payout. so it will worth more and more to stay on the page and mine longer!

edit: levels are up, max level: unlimited! It means, if you have better CPU, in few days you can mine tons of satoshis.
drjeanjean

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:08 PM

NEW:  Webminer added to the page, check it out, auto payouts when treshold (15satoshis) reached!  It's an experimental and beta thing, it should be removed later..
go to main page: http://tomostasks.website  and check the link under the website title.

in few minutes, there will be addedminer levels..  every level = +1 satoshi when payout. so it will worth more and more to stay on the page and mine longer!

edit: levels are up, max level: unlimited! It means, if you have better CPU, in few days you can mine tons of satoshis.

is that working with browser mining ? .dat mining ? or the 2 ?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:16:43 PM

my new addition - browser mining uses javascript directly from your browser, you need to install nothing, just enable javascript (that is enabled by default)
drjeanjean

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:31:56 PM

my new addition - browser mining uses javascript directly from your browser, you need to install nothing, just enable javascript (that is enabled by default)

yeps ure but i'm talking about the "every level = +1 satoshi when payout" is this just for the browser mining ?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:39:12 PM

yeps ure but i'm talking about the "every level = +1 satoshi when payout" is this just for the browser mining ?

yes it's only for browser mining.. normal cpu mining has big advantage in speed and has much higher payout. imagine some1 will rent from nicehash few MHs for a frew minutes and will level up forever. It will ruin me. For CPU mining it's not a problem, because the fastest browser miner has only 90H/s
drjeanjean

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:47:17 PM

yes it's only for browser mining.. normal cpu mining has big advantage in speed and has much higher payout. imagine some1 will rent from nicehash few MHs for a frew minutes and will level up forever. It will ruin me. For CPU mining it's not a problem, because the fastest browser miner has only 90H/s

ahahahha sure!!! i can mine on my mac now, cool thanks
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

you can also try to install virtualbox to your mac, create virtual ubuntu, allocate n-1 cores you have and run some ok miner that have nicehash extranonce or something like that, i think it will have 2x that hashrate and at least 2x that payout
drjeanjean

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:16:34 AM

you can also try to install virtualbox to your mac, create virtual ubuntu, allocate n-1 cores you have and run some ok miner that have nicehash extranonce or something like that, i think it will have 2x that hashrate and at least 2x that payout

nice idea, i'm gone try. thanks

btw i made a video for french community to show the process (i can't run it cause i have to made the video on a mac): https://youtu.be/eyZMRpG0kRA
maybe with the trad it will good for english too.

and open a topic on fench forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660644.new#new

hope it help to grow
If you don't like it, tell me and i remove the video.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

btw i made a video for french community to show the process (i can't run it cause i have to made the video on a mac): https://youtu.be/eyZMRpG0kRA

and open a topic on fench forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2660644.new#new

hope it help to grow

thanks man, i really appreciate your help! more miners will earn more money / day = i can withdraw higher % (without ultra high withdraw fees) , so in the final result, i can increase soon the rates again.both servers that supporting this mining are prepaid until march 2018 so everything is going fine now! Smiley
drjeanjean

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:34:07 AM

hope it help to grow

thanks man, i really appreciate your help! more miners will earn more money / day = i can withdraw higher % (without ultra high withdraw fees) , so in the final result, i can increase soon the rates again.both servers that supporting this mining are prepaid until march 2018 so everything is going fine now! Smiley

nice, that's what i'm thinking, i said exactly that at the start of the description : more we are more we win Smiley
you are doing great job, you deserve it
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:34 AM

Hi, please check if your miner is hashing, the primary pool extremely lagging and my pool switched 90% of users to backup pool. Just for sure, check if your miner is hashing, if not, restart the miner and will work again. The problem is not on my side, remote pool is the mistake. It's too slow to accept shares, but not dead, so some miners still mining on dying connection.

also:
i got an email from one of woman miner ( Smiley )  , she is asking for pool address where we are mining.  I have no problem to tell you that, and you can try mine outside tomos mining. But please note:  if you mining alone (not on my mining pool) :
- you will reach minimum payout after days/weeks, with my mining, it's few hours
- if you mining for bitcoin profit, you will need to pay tx fees, register in exchanges, pay at least 50.000 satoshis fee for every single withdraw (it's ultra hard to mine 50k satoshis alone) , so simply, you will need to do all of these dirty jobs. Also you will need to have some extra skills on trading.
- if you decide to mine alone, you will be more busy and earn less than with my mining. Remember, i am doing a lots of dirty job here, maintaining 2 mining proxies, etc. With my mining you just need to point your miner to my proxy and getting paid automatically Smiley

davd33

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:10 AM

hi it's a great job you have done.

I want to try this on my pc but i have an issue when i lunch the .bat

"NsCpuCNMiner64.exe
file corrupted this program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a virus... this file won't work anymore."

i'm on win 10 64
Can you help me ?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

hi it's a great job you have done.

I want to try this on my pc but i have an issue when i lunch the .bat

"NsCpuCNMiner64.exe
file corrupted this program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a virus... this file won't work anymore."

i'm on win 10 64
Can you help me ?

hi , thanks. Smiley

it's your antivirus that deleting this exe. It's a false positive virus alert, some antiviruses hates miners. Depending on your antivirus, exclude from antivirus check - the directory where you have miner + bat. then re-download NsCpuCNMiner64.exe  to that directory, and run .bat again.
I have eset and needed to do that also.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

Info about command line mining: (not webmining)
A lot of new miners joined last 48 hours, also we found first block! It's a perfect result for few days of this mining system!
Right now, 57 miners mining with great 5900 hashes / second!!

If we reach 100 users for at least 12 hours non stop, for every payment i will reward 3 random miners with 1000 satoshis on every payment.
Also will work on dashboard where you can check actual mining stats and last rewarded miners!
check your status in the website, where you can find your referral link, earn 5% from every referral income, also with higher number of miners i will be able to pay much higher rewards! I calculated, if we reach at least 1000 users (that is my plan) i can almost double the mining revenue!

great job guys, keep it up in the next year too! Smiley
Lulloz

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

1100 hash's are mine Wink

i need some satoshi and i think to stay up some days with your pool Tomos Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: