Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2649 times)
Elviragreg

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Strategy in investing is we must be able to calculate the initial capital and targets to be achieved, then determine and match the benefits achieved with the time already awaited. And be patient and do not panic under any circumstances later.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Investing is very risky for all investors, and if you want to invest, you must have a strategy not to lose your money. Thoroughly examine the project you are going to follow, and never put all your money in an investment because it is very risky.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

All the strategies have their own, you need to develop your own. I for example hold 80% in violas 10% eth and 10% bitcoin
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

One of the greatest strategies on investing is allotting time and effort, mostly putting some thinking before throwing everything out, be sure to strategize your holdings, don't just put some amount, be smart and try investing on multiple alts and not just only one, in that case you'll be able to identify the investment you should be focusing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

Invest $ 5,000 in two different projects whose ICO has been completed and already listed on a good exchange. Make sure they are all real projects with work ideas. Check them out and follow professional advice before you invest. Cool
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

Do your research before investing in crypto currency because there are so many ways to invest and earn it. If you wait in the long run then I suggest to invest in bitcoin and ethereum or also you want to have a quick source of income then learn how to trade per day. Day trading is very risky so be sure to learn it well. Cool
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

I think that as long as you are a beginner and do not understand this, do not rush into investing, because this is a big enough risk! First I advise you to understand the nuances, most likely you will understand yourself what you should do!
snuggleGuru

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Bitcoin is always a safe bet, if youre going to hodl. Ethereum is also relatively safe, especially once casper and pos roll out and pow is over with.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

Maximize the potential profits you could flgain invedting in tge cryptocurrency industry by investing a percentage of the money allocated to cryotocurremcy investmeny to investing in bitcoin, in altcoin, and in ICO, it heavily depends to you how much percentage you wanted to invest but 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, and another 25% in ICO would standardly give you huge amounts of profits.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

One of the greatest strategies on investing is allotting time and effort, mostly putting some thinking before throwing everything out, be sure to strategize your holdings, don't just put some amount, be smart and try investing on multiple alts and not just only one, in that case you'll be able to identify the investment you should be focusing.
The key is never to invest what you can not afford to lose and always do the market analysis first. Do not be easily affected by FUD, so you should really understand ecosystem in cryptocurrency.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

You just need to be careful in other not to invest in an ICO that will end up as a scam, if I were you I will wait to see price start falling e.g buying bitcoin and other crypto during a deep fall and hold for a long time to sell when the Price start rising again and cash out your profits.
I agree, the best strategy in invest was buying in a low price, hold for the mean time and sell when it price pump again. When you do this surely you can get high profit. But you also need to be patient here because sometime it takes month before the price of it rise again. Never do panic selling when you are investing because it will be your loss.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

The best investment strategy is buy bitcoin in a low price and sell it to high price .
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Better split out in a few good coin. Maybe you can invest on bitcoin, ethereum and several coin/token. You can buying in exchanger and store it on our own wallet and not on exchanger wallet.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

well, there are a lot of ways to invest on crypto with that amount. You can opt for long term HODL or short term  trading. You have to decide what tyoe of investment you want and then you find the necessary approach. One advice is never invest everything in ine curremcy. You can spread your investments and also never forget to keep some Bitcoins/Etherem
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

if you have the capital it is very good you can invest with trading buy hold it sell if you already gain profit or by doing bounty campaign for profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

here I will tell my strategy in investing, the first must make a plan that is mature patient and not easily panicked because bitcoin prices are sometimes up and down sometimes do not use all the money we have to invest the rest for daily needs because to invest takes time that is not for a moment Smiley
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

Of course, when investing, you need to diversify the purchased coins and tokens. Bitcoin is still a priority when investing, but I would invest a little less now than before. If you are a beginner, it is best to invest in the coins indicated in the top positions of the CoinMarketCap table, these coins are the leaders in capitalization and they will always grow in value. Unequivocally, you need to acquire a sufficient number of ethereum, without this coin you can not do without working with altcoyins.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

First of all, you sign up in Coinbase and invest some money here and you have to get BTC, ETH or other big coins. Afterwards you should deposit money another exchange where there is your favprite coin/token.

In my own opinion, I best strategy i can share is to devide to capital to 3-5 coins and in long term and day trading so your money is still safe just in incase there is a surprise fluctuation of price.
dividing in 3-5 coins can be the best choice because if there is a defeat between 1 coins still have a spare coin, but make sure the coin you choose has good potential and high price in the future.
If you are really in search of good and profit worthy coin then I would say bitcoin is the best and you won’t find any other currency better than bitcoin, I think at start it is not good to divide your in investment because at start good to travel in only one boat and travelling in more than one boat won’t lead you anywhere so buy bitcoin and hold for long time as long as possible. Holing the best strategy for us now as price is increasing more and more.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

the strategy of investing in bitcoin first you must first do research to increase your knowledge and strategy and you know how to hold since long term the trend of investment in bitcoin

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

for investing $5,000 in cryptocurrency, you can choose to invest in bitcoin, altcoin or even for the ICO. and maybe I can give you an example for this. you can use $3,000 for invest in bitcoin, $1500 to invest in altcoin and $500 to invest in ICO. you can take a big part in bitcoin because bitcoin will increase higher so it will give you a big profit. in altcoin, you can take another profit too but only if the price increase higher and don't sell the coin if it's only increasing for less than %20. and for the ICO, you don't have to spend much money because it will need time before the ICO can increase and it's better to choose bitcoin and altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: